[Spoilers ] Lily’s Army

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Honestly...what’s with all the M1 A1 Carbines?...No M-16's , AK-47's or any any other military assult weapons....If you ask me The New Frontier had all types of AK’s and Prescott Had M-16‘s not too mention Carvers group and Norma group also most of them had AK’s...too me Lily’s Army look like some post WW2 apocalypse crew , that’s a tactical disadvantage. Yeah sure they have mid range weapons but still semi-automatic aint enough muscle maybe later and hopefully on November 6th they probably will be better equipped.

Comments

• Maybe they've got some more heavy-duty hardware at their camp, but figured they wouldn't exactly need it for taking down a group of kids? I dunno, that's my guess.

• It's easy asset recycling essentially. Ever notice how everyone in ANF had the same AK with the same pattern on it? Granted, the sniper in the tree seemed to have a different rifle at least.

• Maybe it's a story based video game and stuff like that isn't really important.

• Sure I can understand that majority of them are mostly teenagers... but still you just you don’t just raid people’s camp with that kind of Equipment.

Maybe they've got some more heavy-duty hardware at their camp, but figured they wouldn't exactly need it for taking down a group of kids? I dunno, that's my guess.

• Lilly also wear a 101th airborne jacket...they raided a WW2 army museum

• Then they were gonna take the kids in a carriage

• I have no idea what type of guns Lilly army are using I only know there useing a machine gun and a handgun

• I thought they were shotguns and rifles?

• Oh, is that what it is? I would've thought she just found what was left of Jane and took her jacket.

MrGraffio posted: »

Lilly also wear a 101th airborne jacket...they raided a WW2 army museum

Sign in to comment in this discussion.