Ok is there can you beat those walkers at the end without the bow and arrow

The story was decent in Ep. 2 but the bow and arrow gameplay was just god awful. Is there any way we can beat the ending (at least I think it was the ending) without having to use the bow and arrow? If not I think I am just going to assume everyone was killed by the walkers at the end any way since we likely aren't going to get an ep 3.

Comments

• I dunno, aside from a couple of missed shots, I didn't have any problems with the arrow part. It was a refreshing new addition honestly.

• Is that the very end? How much of the episode is left after that point?

DanteTimes2 posted: »

I dunno, aside from a couple of missed shots, I didn't have any problems with the arrow part. It was a refreshing new addition honestly.

• Like 5 minutes?

sony12 posted: »

Is that the very end? How much of the episode is left after that point?

• I am just going to assume everyone was killed by the walkers at the end any way since we likely aren't going to get an ep 3

The shooting part wasn't a problem for me but I'm not going to lie, it took me like 7 attempts to go through the part where you have to protect AJ.

• I just watched a playthrough of the last couple minutes and so I know how it ends now. If episode 3 ever does come out I'll just start it up without finishing the last couple minutes of ep 2. Played 99.9% of it already anyways.

• I can't do the bow and arrow part either, it's proved impossible for me. It's so frustrating! I lost count of how many times I've died in that part. I wish there was an option to skip it after you die a bunch of times in the same fight.

When we were practicing archery with Louis, I thought, "I really hope this isn't going to be a thing we HAVE to do in the big fight, cos if it is I'm screwed." lol

• Honestly loved the bow and arrow part, actually felt like a real game being able to run around and shoot.

That second wave of walkers tho, that was pretty annoying, seemed like it was just trial and error of "I hope Clem's kill animation isnt an hour long this time, so the other walker doesnt eat me."

• The bow and arrow part was really fun, it felt new and refreshing.

• Dude me too! 3th attempt rolled and I though I was legit stupid

I am just going to assume everyone was killed by the walkers at the end any way since we likely aren't going to get an ep 3 The shoo

• for the bow and arrow I had to actually up my mouse sensitivity for it lol. Maybe give it a couple of more tries, it can be done

• The walkers on fire can only be killed by bow and arrow

• My problem is I hate using the R2 and L2 buttons. To go along with that you also have to aim at the same time makes it very hard for us people that just like having things on the x and square buttons, lol.

• edited September 2018

i literally can not do anything in this sequence because it doesnt matter what i do to the mouse sensitivity option every time i slightly move my mouse the screen starts flipping out i couldnt even press shift in the normal hubs cause the screen would flip every time so it looks like im gonna be able to finish the episode considering this actually requires me to use the camera. ((Probably cause my pc sucks but anyway can someone fill me in on what happens after that?))

• You head shot them all I did that first try guys ??

• You can just take out the walkers the old-fashioned way: stun and kill. However, you can't knife the burning walkers, so yes, you are unfortunately forced to use the bow and arrow.

But here's a fun tip for you: shooting a walker in the leg with the bow and arrow will stun it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.