After All, Will TFS Be Finished

2»

Comments

• It will if you put them on the same project, not loads of different ones like it was with Bruner, right?

GSSalvador posted: »

Putting more people onto projects doesn't make them complete it faster. Ask Kevin Bruner.

• Maybe, if they get the funding Telltale can drop all of it's projects and use the little extra money on the side to push themselves up, concentrate on a couple things and slowly let the cash role in, we hope

Razer531 posted: »

It will if you put them on the same project, not loads of different ones like it was with Bruner, right?

• edited September 2018

I think we have more than a small chance that TFS will be completed.
    Why writing that statement on their twitter account if there are small chances to complete this season? Sure they said "no promises" but still they are optimistic enough to make that affirmation on twitter.

• I think that they posted this tweet just to give us some sort of news and maybe, just maybe, calm us down a bit.

Gauss99 posted: »

I think we have more than a small chance that TFS will be completed. Why writing that statement on their twitter account if there are small

• edited September 2018

Because telltale can’t predict anything these ‘potential partners’ could back out off it but hopefully some company does pick it up where telltale left off and finish clems story

Gauss99 posted: »

I think we have more than a small chance that TFS will be completed. Why writing that statement on their twitter account if there are small

• praying

ADSAM posted: »

Because telltale can’t predict anything these ‘potential partners’ could back out off it but hopefully some company does pick it up where telltale left off and finish clems story

• Oh trust me I am as well it’s all we can do for now ??

BigBoiJames posted: »

praying

• Yup, note any news you see in this thread, don't wanna be searching through threads for news.

Oh trust me I am as well it’s all we can do for now ??

• edited September 2018

Will do I think telltale recently said they asked for the final season to be taken off stores but it will be back up as soon as possible and also said they hope to have more news by the end of this week

Yup, note any news you see in this thread, don't wanna be searching through threads for news.

• Cool, thanks

Will do I think telltale recently said they asked for the final season to be taken off stores but it will be back up as soon as possible and also said they hope to have more news by the end of this week

• I uploaded the video further up. It’s just a software think, I misinterpreted it a bit.

Screenshot pls k thx?

• You can, but I doubt it is really there

you want me to check?

• Man, I just really hope it ain't cancelled

• Yeah but the engine it's on and the aesthetic of the game. It needs to look excactly the same as Ep1 and 2.

Zekkarooo posted: »

I agree Life is strange model is somewhat the same as TWG games tbh. Choices, consequences, etc.

• Good point, yeah

Sign in to comment in this discussion.