Who voted for Clem to stay?

Hey guys. Anyone else notice how Violet says the vote was 3 to 5. We know Tenn and Violet were for Clem staying but who was the third vote??

I think it was between Louis and Aasim in my opinion.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• edited September 2018

When clem and AJ went to the funeral Aasim said “oh god they are here” so by the sound of that it seems like he voted for them to leave but idk about Louis

• It was definitely not Louis... Louis was very vocal about wanting to kick them out. It was either Aasim or Ruby. Most likely Aasim because he thought voting was stupid in the first place.

• edited September 2018

Well Louis was a no no considering he was mad at AJ, so was Mitch, Ruby was in the middle evidentially.... as was Willy. I’d say Ruby, cos Aasim says “oh, god, they’re here” and Omar didn’t seem thrilled either.

• Stay: Tenn, Violet, Ruby
    Leave: Louis, Mitch, Omar, Aasim, Willy

• My money’s on Ruby being the third.

• edited September 2018

Ruby, definitely. She's a sweetheart.
    If I recall, she was telling others to lay off AJ during the funeral, too.

• Aasim said that the Vote thing was stupid and that they couldn't just send them out on the forest Alone.

Willy mentioned that the Votation was stupid and that they should't leave.

Ruby is a sweetheart

Just wondering who of them was the third vote..

• Lmao, makes you wonder what would've happened if the vote was a tie. But as it stands I'm like 60 percent sure it was Ruby and 40 percent sure it was Aasim.

• I ruled out Willy because he seems really close to Mitch. I figure he'd go with whatever Mitch said.

Sheol- posted: »

Aasim said that the Vote thing was stupid and that they couldn't just send them out on the forest Alone. Willy mentioned that the Votatio

• I was kinda surprised because we know Tenn said stay and Violet did too, Aasim thought the vote was dumb and Willy also didnt like the vote. So for that I think Aasim was the third, Mitch probably convinced Willy to tell them to go.

• Who is that guy that can cook? I think he votes for us. He had a optimistic view, like walter.

• edited September 2018

I was wondering about that myself.

It was likely either Ruby(which honestly surprised me a bit) or Assim.

• @Poogers555 I was kinda surprised because we know Tenn said stay and Violet did too, Aasim thought the vote was dumb and Willy also didnt like the vote. So for that I think Aasim was the third, Mitch probably convinced Willy to tell them to go.

Actually, he was calling Aasim stupid. So he likely sided with Mitch in saying they should go.

Aasim said that the Vote thing was stupid and that they couldn't just send them out on the forest Alone. Willy mentioned that the Votatio

• edited September 2018

For me it was Violet, Tenn and one unnamed person.

• Plot twist: it was Mitch

• 3- Tenn, Violet, Ruby

5- Mitch, Willy, Omar, Louis, Assim

Which means the dog didn't get a vote. Which in fairness is fucked up. I would have demanded a revote. Rosie loves Clem. And Rosie killed more hardcore walkers than any motherfucker there. I would flipped the lid on this whole voting proccess. Voting was more rigged than the 2016 US Primaries.

• What about Rosie?

God bless you.

• I think
    Stay: Violet, Aasim, Tenn
    Leave: Louis, Mitch, Ruby, Willy, Omar

• edited August 2019

• My vote is Ruby. She didn't even flinch when she saw Clem and AJ again.

• edited September 2018

I don't know about Ruby. I got a postgame message saying that Ruby was furious about something Clem said at the funeral.

I think Aasim. He stood up to Mitch at the funeral (in my playthrough anyway).

Heck, for all we know it depends on your dialogue choices wether or not it's Ruby or Aasim, or someone else even.

• edited September 2018

Also, I think there's a hidden Karma system in he game.

Brody flips out on Clem -> ends up dead.
    Marlon flips out on Clem -> ends up dead.
    Mitch flips out on Clem -> ends up dead.

So whichever 3 kids are still standing at the end of episode 4 (yeah, yeah, I know) are the ones that voted her to stay. :)

And poor Rosie was a goner the moment she growled at Clem.

• Honestly, I'm a little surprised there wasn't a scene or line clarifying that.

Onmens posted: »

I don't know about Ruby. I got a postgame message saying that Ruby was furious about something Clem said at the funeral. I think Aasim. H

• lol.

God bless you.

Chibikid posted: »

For me it was Violet, Tenn and one unnamed person.

• Yeah but that could have been her maternal instincts kicking in when she saw AJ was hurt. She does kind of act like the mom in the group.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

My vote is Ruby. She didn't even flinch when she saw Clem and AJ again.

• Perhaps they are planning too or just want to leave it a mystery or forgot about it.

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

Honestly, I'm a little surprised there wasn't a scene or line clarifying that.

• edited October 2018

I think it's Aasim. In the graveyard, when Violet stood up for Clem and said they all shared the responsibility because they hadn't questioned Marlon more, Aasim said she did have a point. Later when Mitch proposed a vote, Aasim was against it. He said it was bullshit. We know it couldn't have been Willy because he snapped at Aasim there.

I don't think it was Ruby either. After Clem helped her bury Ms Martin, Ruby thanked Clem and said she would let other kids know Clem had a kind heart. That means her view of Clem changed there. She didn't think Clem was nice before that.

There's no way it was Omar. That dude simply didn't have any screen time or character at all.

• Fucking Omar, man.

I think it's Aasim. In the graveyard, when Violet stood up for Clem and said they all shared the responsibility because they hadn't question

• edited October 2018

I think it's Aasim.

It was either between him and Ruby from what I got and he's definitely the most likely, especially if he wasn't demoted so hard.

We know it couldn't have been Willy because he snapped at Aasim there.

As opposed to because he's Mitch's little buddy.

I don't think it was Ruby either. After Clem helped her bury Ms Martin, Ruby thanked Clem and said she would let other kids know Clem had a kind heart. That means her view of Clem changed there. She didn't think Clem was nice before that.

That's very good reasoning there.
    She was also not opposed to the idea of a vote, after all.

There's no way it was Omar. That dude simply didn't have any screen time or character at all.

I mean, it technically could have been[a consideration].

I think it's Aasim. In the graveyard, when Violet stood up for Clem and said they all shared the responsibility because they hadn't question

• But Assim was the first I believe to show distaste in them attending the funeral.

God bless you.

• That could just be because he knew it would inevitably cause trouble and didn't wanna deal with that.

But Assim was the first I believe to show distaste in them attending the funeral. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• edited October 2018

Pretty sure I remember Ruby backing Mitch and angrily snaring at us throughout the whole funeral confrontation. Sure, she shows a whole nicer side to us later on in the episode, but that’s only after you do something for her. Not the first time Ruby rashly forms an opinion on Clem and AJ and only later on changes her mind.

Aasim is practical. Can’t see him finding it a good idea to send two capable kids away after hearing about a kidnapper group skulking in the woods.

Who is Omar again?

• Who is Omar again?

The fat, somewhat androgynous black boy who is the Chef among the students and is apparently friends with Louis despite their differences.

Pretty sure I remember Ruby backing Mitch and angrily snaring at us throughout the whole funeral confrontation. Sure, she shows a whole nice

• Could be, I just wonder why they didn't reveal it. Maybe they were planning to in ep 3.

God bless you.

That could just be because he knew it would inevitably cause trouble and didn't wanna deal with that.

• I just wonder why they didn't take the time to flesh out and/or better handle a decent handful of things in this episode alone.

Could be, I just wonder why they didn't reveal it. Maybe they were planning to in ep 3. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• edited August 2019

Pretty sure I remember Ruby backing Mitch and angrily snaring at us throughout the whole funeral confrontation. Sure, she shows a whole nice

• ...Well damn.
    Another point for Carlos.

• Oh I agree with you there.

I just wonder why they didn't take the time to flesh out and/or better handle a decent handful of things in this episode alone.

• It was Aasim. The reply from Mary basically confirms it.

• Headcanon: Omar
    Probably: Aasim

Sign in to comment in this discussion.