Who voted for Clem to stay?

2»

Comments

• I love that she calls herself TWDGSpoilers.

As if to stay, "Come here if you wanna know what might happen--stay the hell away if you don't."

EbiManami posted: »

It was Aasim. The reply from Mary basically confirms it.

• who's Mary?

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

It was Aasim. The reply from Mary basically confirms it.

• Probably, maybe it'll beb revealed in ep 3.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

xGbHx posted: »

Headcanon: Omar Probably: Aasim

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited October 2018

They should've just killed AJ. Eye for an eye, right? Omar would've barbequed him after :D Wait a minute......why didn't they barbeque marlon?? They let fresh meat go to waste. Andy and Danny are looking down from heaven in disgust.

• She was a writer for TFS before the layoffs a few weeks ago.

who's Mary? Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited October 2018

She was the lead writer of episode 2. So yeah, that's more or less the most official confirmation we're going to get.

I don't blame them for not mentioning who voted, both from an outside perspective and an in-game perspective; is there any good reason to tell Clementine and AJ the specific people that voted against them? It'd likely cause even more drama. To put it in a real world scenario, do you tell a convicted criminal which people on the jury voted guilty? No you don't. And from an outside view, it's not really important in the grand scheme of things. The vote's purpose was already served, and the characters don't have any particular need to know who voted, so why should we?

who's Mary? Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• LOL, the butcher here.

God bless you.

Dex-Starr posted: »

They should've just killed AJ. Eye for an eye, right? Omar would've barbequed him after Wait a minute......why didn't they barbeque marlon?? They let fresh meat go to waste. Andy and Danny are looking down from heaven in disgust.

• edited October 2018

I just find it weird that violet would even mention the numbers and not who voted. Though perhaps she did not want Clem mad at anyone.

Thanks for the explanation.

Deltino posted: »

She was the lead writer of episode 2. So yeah, that's more or less the most official confirmation we're going to get. I don't blame them

• Thanks.

God bless you.

She was a writer for TFS before the layoffs a few weeks ago.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.