Marry Flipp or Kill [Editon]

Comments

• Ugh...
    Marry Jolene, Fuck Beatrice, Kill Norma.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I got a GREAT one Norma, Jolene, Beatrice

• I didn't have the heart to do that myself.

Kill Christ you mean Christa? Or you actually mean Christ?

• I'd rather fuck Jolene than Beatrice. You know what they say about girls that are crazy in the head wink wink. And Norma......Norma's just....

DabigRG posted: »

Ugh... Marry Jolene, Fuck Beatrice, Kill Norma.

• Ah, but you see, that's the magic of marriage--the bonding right to experience it over and over and over again.

I'd rather fuck Jolene than Beatrice. You know what they say about girls that are crazy in the head wink wink. And Norma......Norma's just....

• flip Clementine

Damn. Marry Javi?, flip Clementine, kill lee

• Age of consent is 17 where i'm from, therefor your chris hansen pic is completely ineffective :) Also, I'm not smashing a guy. No way jose.

alekgn posted: »

flip Clementine

• Marry Larry. For everything he did, he was doing it all because he wanted to protect the group. He was an ass, but the best kind of ass.

Flip Abel. You know when I said Larry was the best kind of ass? I lied.

Kill the Stranger. This guy may have had a tragic backstory, but he has no redeeming qualities. He tried to kidnap Clementine and pretty much is the reason Lee got killed.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I'd Marry Carly, Flip Christa and i'd get creative with how i'd kill Lilly. I hate Lilly's guts. I think to keep it fun we should all add a new one too. Kill, Marry, Flip Larry, The Stranger from season 1, Abel. lol

• edited September 2018

Crap! One is evil. One is crazy and the other is bitten.? I guess I'll marry Beatrice (she'll turn very soon and then I can kill her) flip Jolene and kill Norma. Let's make it even harder: Joan, Carver, and Maybelle (the ?)

• Nate, able or Randal

• Oh god. I guess I'll marry Maybelle :D , flip Joan's wrinkly old..., and kill Carver

Crap! One is evil. One is crazy and the other is bitten.? I guess I'll marry Beatrice (she'll turn very soon and then I can kill her) flip Jolene and kill Norma. Let's make it even harder: Joan, Carver, and Maybelle (the ?)

• For what it's worth, Joan was easily the mild of the old ladies.

• You know when I said Larry was the best kind of ass? I lied.

EUggh...!

he has no redeeming qualities.

He didn't? Compared to Abel?

Marry Larry. For everything he did, he was doing it all because he wanted to protect the group. He was an ass, but the best kind of ass.

• Marry Lilly, flip Lilly, and kill Christa and Carley :’)

• Jane, Molly or Christa

• edited August 2019

• I would Marry Molly, flip Jane and kill Christa lol

• Oh damn, that was almost something to think about for a second.

Marry Christa, Flip Molly(if I have to), Kill Jane.

Leegendary posted: »

Jane, Molly or Christa

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Why not just flip Lily, flip Lily, and flip Lily?

Leegendary posted: »

Marry Lilly, flip Lilly, and kill Christa and Carley :’)

• Why not all nine at once?

• Marry: Christa

Flip: Carley

Kill: Lilly

• Abel's redeeming quality is his animal magnetism

You know when I said Larry was the best kind of ass? I lied. EUggh...! he has no redeeming qualities. He didn't? Compared to Abel?

• Marry Lilly
    Flip Christa
    Kill Carley

• Lilly is my second favorite women in the Macon group...would do Christa as much since we’ll...omid even tho he’s dead.

• Can I move to Utah and marry all three?

• I wouldn’t want to flip a Milf.

Oh god. I guess I'll marry Maybelle , flip Joan's wrinkly old..., and kill Carver

• Easy. I’d marry Joan, flip Maybelle and kill Carver ?

• Marry Carley then I can do her every night.
    Flipp Christa for the experience of flipping a minority.
    Kill Lilly. don't do crazy pussy.

• What? Krazy pu- women with mental instability have been scientifically proven to be most effective at stimulating the senses during copulation

SemiSweet posted: »

Marry Carley then I can do her every night. Flipp Christa for the experience of flipping a minority. Kill Lilly. don't do crazy pussy.

• Well in that case I might reconsider on the Mary flip kill.

Marry Carly

Flip Lilly (than marry her)

Kill Christa...she'll be with omid

What? Krazy pu- women with mental instability have been scientifically proven to be most effective at stimulating the senses during copulation

• Marry: Carley
    Flip: Lilly
    Kill: Arvo...just because Christa kinda bugged me a bit does not mean she deserves to die.

• I was gonna say something, but this was technically [verbally] accurate originally.

I wouldn’t want to flip a Milf.

• Flipping Joan Ewww.??

I was gonna say something, but this was technically [verbally] accurate originally.

• Flipp Christa for the experience of flipping a minority.

Also, Carley may be part Asian.

SemiSweet posted: »

Marry Carley then I can do her every night. Flipp Christa for the experience of flipping a minority. Kill Lilly. don't do crazy pussy.

• True, but then what happens after when she finds out I'm married to Carley? Shoot her in the face all over again!

What? Krazy pu- women with mental instability have been scientifically proven to be most effective at stimulating the senses during copulation

• What!!???

Flipp Christa for the experience of flipping a minority. Also, Carley may be part Asian.

• Well then I double win because I get Oriental and whatever Christa is. Iranian in there somwhere?

Flipp Christa for the experience of flipping a minority. Also, Carley may be part Asian.

• Says the guy who called Eleanor's mother a MILF.

Flipping Joan Ewww.??

• @SemiSweet Well then I double win because I get Oriental and whatever Christa is. Iranian in there somwhere?

Hm...black people do like Chinese, so.
    Don't know about that last part, though.

What!!???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.