So how would you feel about this ending?

So let's say that both Clementine and Aj both survive episode 4, would you like to see them do a time skip. And show Clementine as an old woman or adult, Aj as a adult or teenager etc it would really show just how far we've come with this character and could be pretty emotional. It could also show the type of man Aj turns into depending on your choices through the Season.

Comments

• I don't know, maybe.

• I ...would actually like that and at the end the boarding school could become the permanent home for them and the cast that they have can be the ones that didn’t die and have it end right where you said it

• I would see AJ taller than Clem, even a foot taller.

• It’s sounds like a really nice ending, I would like something similar to this.
    However I have a bad feeling that Clem will die so AJ can live the rest of his days at the Boarding School.

• Clem survives, flash forward 20 years later. Clem is on her own farm, walker sneaks up behind her and bites her. The End.

• I would have liked to see a flash forward at the end where the walkers have ended, Clem and AJ are alive with whoever Clem romanced, and the world is back to normal just like Tenn’s vision, thing is though Kirkman will not allow that ?

• Plot twist, after Rhys and Fiona from TFBL opened the box in the vault they teleported to Ericson's Boarding School for troubled youth and they help fight off Lilly.

• I mean it's the final season and they're trying to find a home ( which they did). My suggestion is maybe... The Delta is home??? Maybe I'm crazy or something. Probably after they defeat Lily they can claim it as a home..?

• I think this will happen but Clem will die so it will only be a taller, teenage AJ with the now adult boarding schoolers. AJ helps Louis bake an apple pie or something and there's a drawing of Clementine in the office, replacing the Headmaster's one.

• edited September 2018

I would love for this to happen. The only problem is, Kirkman wouldn't allow that.

• edited September 2018

I hope Clementine wont die, or her fate will be determinant. Letting her die makes no sense to me and it would be a completely waste, I mean playing for 4 seasons with her and then watching her die would be so stupid. I'll gladly sacrifice AJ and let her live if it's possible.
    That ending you said, watching her being like a 30/40 year old woman with AJ in a world without walkers (like Tenn said), would be a cool and righteous ending for her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.