Abel
    Tenn
    Omar
    Willy
    Aasim
    Ruby
    James
    Rosie

I think, if Clementine dies, one of the ending could be that she will entrust AJ to Louis or Violet (depending what kind of relationship the player will have), like Lee did to Clementine in S1, entrusting her to Christa and Omid.

• Anybody could die. But Clem/AJ will make to E4. I think at least Violet or Louis will make it. Not both if them though. You have to save Violet/Louis in E2. Kinda suck if they die anyway

Gauss99 posted: »

For me: Clementine (determinant) AJ (determinant) Violet (determinant) Louis (determinant) Lilly (determinant) Abel Tenn Omar Willy

• I think Aasim and Omar will live because they will be turned into soldiers. I only see them dying if they attack their kidnappers to let Clem or the others escape from getting captured or killed.

• Ah nevermind i didnt read the title properly, you were talking about episode 3, I was considering the ending of the series :D

Anybody could die. But Clem/AJ will make to E4. I think at least Violet or Louis will make it. Not both if them though. You have to save Violet/Louis in E2. Kinda suck if they die anyway

• I’m calling it Clementine is going to get bit the next episode...if it’s happens

• That would be so predictable and disappointing, I hope it wont happen the same thing that happened to Lee in S1...

Erinour posted: »

I’m calling it Clementine is going to get bit the next episode...if it’s happens

• If that happens I’m boycotting TFS.

Erinour posted: »

I’m calling it Clementine is going to get bit the next episode...if it’s happens

• Aasim, Omar, Willy, Ruby and Tenn seem like the most likely ones to die out of the school kids. I believe Louis and Violet should survive comfortably. Clem & AJ will survive too but something bad will happen to them (severe injury or a bite).

Abel will die no matter what, some newer characters from the Delta will die too. Lilly might be determinant.

James will return in E3 and he may die. Still unsure on him.

• I agree to this.

Anybody could die. But Clem/AJ will make to E4. I think at least Violet or Louis will make it. Not both if them though. You have to save Violet/Louis in E2. Kinda suck if they die anyway

• I kind of may see where they'll be going with this:

Abel (Determinant)

Aasim (Determinant)

Omar

That lady that raided the place with Lilly, Abel, and Yonathan

• If Abel survives past E3 I'll be irritated.

• Going by Telltale's rule of law, if the game gives you determinant binary characters, at the very least one of the two are destined to die.

• edited September 2018

Abel 100%

Rosie is very likely unfortunately, Episode 4 is the only one without an achievement related to her.

Whoever you saved at the end of Episode 2 dies I bet.

Aasim or Omar probably, one or both will likely be determinant, we haven't had any yet (Mitch would've been a perfect one, wasted opportunity imo).

Ruby, Willy, James, Tenn, Lilly, and one of Violet/Louis I'm confident will make it to the finale.

I'm going to go ahead and say that I think almost everyone remaining will be determinant in Episode 4, including Clem and AJ.

Oh and I think by the end of Episode 3 Lilly we be either an ally or an enemy depending on our choices.

• I actually though you were talking about E3 shows.

• hope nobody dies at e3 its a great event and people dont respawn :(

AronDracula posted: »

I actually though you were talking about E3 shows.

• Death predictions for E3:

1. Telltale
    1. Abel
    2. Whoever you don't save in Ep 2
    3. Aasim/Omar (you choose)
    4. Rosie
  • Ruby ((definitely episode 3 doctor s curse.))
    Aasim ((determinant.))
    Omar ((dead.))
    Willy ((alive. ))
    Inprisoned Violet / Louis ((dead.))
    Free Violet/Louis ((alive.))

• Able determine louis/violet determined James will die or be determined aasim die regardless Omar will die and Lilly will be determined should they end her story at episode 3 if it comes out

• I thought this would be how the person would die, not just
    Omar might die
    Ruby will probably die
    Dunno, it seems pretty lackluster for this. But you do you.

• I think Rosie will bond with Clem more. Then they will kill Rosie off so it's more of a sad death.

• I really hope Louis doesn't die!

• I think that, if they don't both survive, either Louis or Violet will die next episode or episode 4, but not both. For plot-related reasons.

• Am I the only one who thinks that E3 will end with finding out that AJ got bit at some point in the episode?

• This guy has been the writers' human punching bag, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

protocol115 posted: »

Am I the only one who thinks that E3 will end with finding out that AJ got bit at some point in the episode?

• My predictions are:

• You will have to choose between Omar and Aasim
    • Rosie will die.
    • Abel will die or become a walker.
    • Louis/Vi will survive the episode.
  • How do you think Rosie will die

EbiManami posted: »

My predictions are: * You will have to choose between Omar and Aasim * Rosie will die. * Abel will die or become a walker. * Louis/Vi will survive the episode.

• edited September 2018

She probably will die defending someone, and maybe get shot in the process.

Either that or she gets killed by a walker.

How do you think Rosie will die

• Don’t think Rosie will get captured instead?

She probably will die defending someone, and maybe get shot in the process. Either that or she gets killed by a walker.

• That's also a possibility.

Don’t think Rosie will get captured instead?

• Assuming these communities at war are only using horses and guns and not trucks or boats.

That's also a possibility.

• I kinda doubt we’ll have to choose between Omar and Aasim, it’d be so one sided. Omar has received no development whatsoever, while Aasim has received a relatively solid amount.

I think both will be determinant, but their status won’t be related to each other. Like Nick and Alvin in S2E2.

My predictions are: * You will have to choose between Omar and Aasim * Rosie will die. * Abel will die or become a walker. * Louis/Vi will survive the episode.

• Holy hell! I didn't know E3 was so dangerous! Now I'll never attend it for my own safety.

• I'm gonna go out on a limb and say

• What He/she said.

Gauss99 posted: »

For me: Clementine (determinant) AJ (determinant) Violet (determinant) Louis (determinant) Lilly (determinant) Abel Tenn Omar Willy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.