Clementine being a mom episode 2

Not that funny this time around, but mom moments none the less.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Heartwarming man, better compilations than Scumbag/Edgy/Quite

• I really love it I hope this season will get completed

• She's a leader in every way. I am going to miss this game.

• Might be an unpopular opinion, but this is one of the reason I like S2 the most. I hate babysitting kids and having them around, even in real life I dont really like them, I consider them a nuisance.
    Im also pretty sure AJ will be the reason of Clementine death.

• But in season 2, you have to babysit Sarah.

Gauss99 posted: »

Might be an unpopular opinion, but this is one of the reason I like S2 the most. I hate babysitting kids and having them around, even in rea

• Thanks, yup more emotional in this ep than last time overall I think but still good.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Hersani posted: »

Heartwarming man, better compilations than Scumbag/Edgy/Quite

• Yeah, me too.

God bless you.

Erinour posted: »

I really love it I hope this season will get completed

• She's Lee's girl.

God bless you.

She's a leader in every way. I am going to miss this game.

• Unpopular theory. I think AJ might die.

God bless you.

Might be an unpopular opinion, but this is one of the reason I like S2 the most. I hate babysitting kids and having them around, even in rea

• Well it's not the same thing as Lee with Clementine and then as Clementine with AJ.

But in season 2, you have to babysit Sarah.

• edited October 2018

00:43 is the saddest moment this season. It's the only moment that shows how that Clem has limitation on what she can do a mother and her physical limits. For the first time, she needs the pity of others to survive. The first time that she had to plead for help.

• edited October 2018

What if Clem is going to be an actual mom?

• Louis and Clem make a baby.?

Razer531 posted: »

• Either that, or, maybe it's already happening, but not enough time passed from the ranch

Louis and Clem make a baby.?

• Yeah Clem was actually more useful at age 9.

Well it's not the same thing as Lee with Clementine and then as Clementine with AJ.

• Lee and Kenny would be so proud of her.

• Yeah a bit unrealistic though. I mean she's been carrying him whole time but right after James leaves she gets weak? I understand the point but perhaps they should ahve showed her struggling prior to his departure.

God bless you.

Deathbeam posted: »

00:43 is the saddest moment this season. It's the only moment that shows how that Clem has limitation on what she can do a mother and her ph

• Like a time skip with her and Louis? LOL

God bless you.

• Do you realize they automatically didn't go with scumbag Lee. Since Lilly says (if clem chooses herself over the group) that she was just like him.

God bless you.

Lee and Kenny would be so proud of her.

• edited October 2018

I think TT made it ambiguous either way.

If you play an Edgy Clem, Lily interprets it as Scumbag Lee who raised you.

Pretty clever.

Do you realize they automatically didn't go with scumbag Lee. Since Lilly says (if clem chooses herself over the group) that she was just like him. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• edited October 2018

Especially if you slept the night before and ate the apples...

Clem didn't get shot, why the hell is she suddenly ill? She also gets magically better in the very next scene in the school.

I think that scene only makes sense if you had Clem stay up the whole night.

Yeah a bit unrealistic though. I mean she's been carrying him whole time but right after James leaves she gets weak? I understand the poin

• I watched all the options. I didn't see her say that. She only mentions Lee if Clem says "take me" replying "you're just like him" or something like that. She responds differently to everything else. So it seems like they assume non-scumbag Lee.

God bless you.

I think TT made it ambiguous either way. If you play an Edgy Clem, Lily interprets it as Scumbag Lee who raised you. Pretty clever.

• Even then though, She had the energy to carry him the whole way but suddenly ran out at the last minute? It was just played for drama.

Especially if you slept the night before and ate the apples... Clem didn't get shot, why the hell is she suddenly ill? She also gets magi

• Who would be the father then?

God bless you.

Either that, or, maybe it's already happening, but not enough time passed from the ranch

• Lmao what

You're given the option to let her die twice, you're not forced to babysit her at all.

But in season 2, you have to babysit Sarah.

• Yup, I think Sarah had Williams' (I think that's it) Syndrome.

God bless you.

Green613 posted: »

Lmao what You're given the option to let her die twice, you're not forced to babysit her at all.

• Kenny may have wanted her to shoot Lilly though.

Lee and Kenny would be so proud of her.

• It saddens me to think there's only 4 hours left of Clementine and then it will all be over. She might die. She might live. We can only hope it's a satisfying ending :c

• Maybe she was supposed to live. The voice actor said somethings I'll talk about later.

God bless you.

bobshaw posted: »

It saddens me to think there's only 4 hours left of Clementine and then it will all be over. She might die. She might live. We can only hope it's a satisfying ending :c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.