I’m done on hating Lilly.

I know I’m going to get anti-Lilly fokes in the comments but ....whatever... and besides I was originally (Team Carley) but things change I really don’t think Lilly is the bad guy here..I remember when Abel said.

“Great, You know her I know point is we got a job todo.”

Now their obviously subordinates working with some Joan/Negan/Carver/ governor
Type antagonist Whiching I’m eagerly to find out...I know Lilly’s going too redeem herself in super episode three or four And possibly without a doubt she is going to be determined character..which I’m still heavily conflicted about.

And I probably in this spare her life.

What do you guy think?

Comments

• I lovvvvvvve Lilly ,everything about her which makes her unique ,I wanted to be bros so much with kenny but had to side with Lilly in some arguments, I understand the Lilly hate as she is portrayed by telltale as the villain in this , remember this : carley threatened to tell the whole group unless lee done it first , Lilly didn't care about lees past ,carley did !

• She tried to kill clem on multiple occassions, just as I did to her. There’s no going back. If Lee left her behind, then Lillysays that heshould have left Clem too. She acts big and wants to be the one making the choices and listing the demands but even after 8 years you can still see she was never meant to be thatway. I learned from Vernon, Mike, Arvo, Bonnie, Ava, and Marlon that nobody should ever be trusted enough to thus be given the chance to kill you. Clem is too smart to put so much faith in a person who associates with child slavers, is potentially partnered with Abel, and iswilling to kill people if they don’t bend to her will.

• Yes it is totally understandable that people hate her but I think Lilly is a great character and she definitely was one of the best from season one, before shooting Carley and leave the group it seemed like Lilly was being settled up to be one of the main figures of the game like Kenny!

• Depending on what you say to her, I said “we were a family once”

She hesitated...that I know she’s got a soft spot and she’ll redeem herself in no time.

She tried to kill clem on multiple occassions, just as I did to her. There’s no going back. If Lee left her behind, then Lillysays that hesh

• She's a complex character but that doesn't mean I will ever want to trust her or spare her life. She is a killer and a thief and a kidnapper. She passed the point of no return a while ago.

• She’s got a lot to say in (Broken Toys ) I just want too hear her story when we left her on the side of the road or if when she stole the RV.

Box Tv posted: »

Yes it is totally understandable that people hate her but I think Lilly is a great character and she definitely was one of the best from sea

• Same, I just hope we get more info on her when she wasn’t with us.

Clemmy1 posted: »

I lovvvvvvve Lilly ,everything about her which makes her unique ,I wanted to be bros so much with kenny but had to side with Lilly in some a

• Maybe...she might get the Darth Vader effect and turn on her leader and help Clementine.

She's a complex character but that doesn't mean I will ever want to trust her or spare her life. She is a killer and a thief and a kidnapper. She passed the point of no return a while ago.

• Bonnie had a soft spot for clem too but still tried to leave her stranded...while Jane left a little girl to raise a baby boy on her own after trying to make her distant from someone she knows better than anyone else.
    Just how exactly do you see this senile bitch redeem herself?

Depending on what you say to her, I said “we were a family once” She hesitated...that I know she’s got a soft spot and she’ll redeem herself in no time.

• It's fairly obvious Lilly is developing, or probably has developed a Carver-type of mentality. The only thing is, she targets kids. Not adults. Hence why she wasn't expecting a fight. She's manipulative. Notice how she brings up Lee a lot and how he wouldn't be proud of Clem.

She still has redemption. Although she touches Vi, Louis, or Ten she gone!

• edited October 2018

It’s like what Rick Grimes said...”Where not to far gone”...Lilly is hardcore an all but she’s always been like that when her dad was around...until now but hopefully we’ll get too see some Charater development on her changing for the better.

Like Rick said...”Where not to fare gone”.

Bonnie had a soft spot for clem too but still tried to leave her stranded...while Jane left a little girl to raise a baby boy on her own aft

• I know that but, she is in the wrong path of this she’s someone’s lap dog taking orders...mind as well say that she could be anti-hero.

remorse667 posted: »

It's fairly obvious Lilly is developing, or probably has developed a Carver-type of mentality. The only thing is, she targets kids. Not adul

• She threw down a molotov at the front gate to prevent clem from pursuing her friends, and to get walkers lit aflame to make them more deadly. That’s not what a redeeming character would do in light of her remembering what clem used to be to her.

It’s like what Rick Grimes said...”Where not to far gone”...Lilly is hardcore an all but she’s always been like that when her dad was around

• She’s desperate on fighting this antagonizing community possibly the commonwealth....AKA the (NWO) or some other group that’s has a similar reference role as that antagonizing group.

She threw down a molotov at the front gate to prevent clem from pursuing her friends, and to get walkers lit aflame to make them more deadly. That’s not what a redeeming character would do in light of her remembering what clem used to be to her.

• Judging from how lilly’s people are I doubt they are the victims in all of this. The delta’s war is no justification for forcefully recruiting children when they can just go fight themselves.

She’s desperate on fighting this antagonizing community possibly the commonwealth....AKA the (NWO) or some other group that’s has a similar reference role as that antagonizing group.

• edited October 2018

Now I ain’t Excusing Lilly’s group for anything, yes they shot Omar, shot AJ killed Mitch..that was pretty monsterious without a doubt but she wanted all those kids alive which is strange because both AJ and Omar getting shot!!?

Judging from how lilly’s people are I doubt they are the victims in all of this. The delta’s war is no justification for forcefully recruiting children when they can just go fight themselves.

• Exactly, Lilly only wants them alive to benefit herself and her people, she is no different from the St. Johns who held her in a human meat locker with an 8 year old little girl, now all these years later she tries constantly to take her/kill her. Lilly is an asshole who can’t be trusted or counted on.

Now I ain’t Excusing Lilly’s group for anything, yes they shot Omar, shot AJ killed Mitch..that was pretty monsterious without a doubt but she wanted all those kids alive which is strange because both AJ and Omar getting shot!!?

• edited October 2018

I gusse I’m going to knock some sense out of her, just like Lee knock some sense out of Kenny in the train scene.

Exactly, Lilly only wants them alive to benefit herself and her people, she is no different from the St. Johns who held her in a human meat

• After the attack, clem can now choose between either a double barrel or an m1a1 carbine to ‘knock’ sense into her. Though I’ll just shoot her instead than risk clem and aj being sent to the wolves.

I gusse I’m going to knock some sense out of her, just like Lee knock some sense out of Kenny in the train scene.

• about time. I knew my words of wisdom would've gotten to you at some point.

• edited October 2018

Even tho I liked Carley she did mouth her off instead of diffusing the situation , Lilly was just nowhere to look up to you ever since Larry died...I hope Lilly dose take charge of the Delta I mean there’s probably been antagonizing villain that has the governors qualities except for the walker aquarium of course. ???

Dex-Starr posted: »

about time. I knew my words of wisdom would've gotten to you at some point.

• Dude her father has been dead for 8 years... She has gotten worse over time, this is simply who she is.

It’s like what Rick Grimes said...”Where not to far gone”...Lilly is hardcore an all but she’s always been like that when her dad was around

• It’s only to late if your dead, but I’ll try and talk some since into her if that’s the option...can’t always solve things threw violence I mean your not BigBy Wolf .

Dude her father has been dead for 8 years... She has gotten worse over time, this is simply who she is.

• I really don’t think Lilly is the bad guy here

She tries to kill Clem multiple times, taunts Clem by bringing up Lee, attacks the school, kills Mitch, left the school to the dead, if this doesn't make her bad, I don't know what will.

Depending on what you say to her, I said “we were a family once”

She hesitated...that I know she’s got a soft spot and she’ll redeem herself in no time.

But she does pull the trigger on an unarmed teenager if you pick the other two options right? This doesn't make her look good, did she have a soft spot when she tried to kill Clem earlier?

Even tho I liked Carley she did mouth her off instead of diffusing the situation

So she deserved to get shot for shot for standing up for herself? You claim you're a Carley fan but come on, Lilly was pushing her buttons, Carley didn't mouth off for no reason.

• edited October 2018

I wouldnt want to mouth off somebody that had a gun, it was unexpected yes but still Carly didn’t deserve that but it’s just a mix emotion situation.

IceRyder posted: »

I really don’t think Lilly is the bad guy here She tries to kill Clem multiple times, taunts Clem by bringing up Lee, attacks the sc

• If I get the chance to "redeem" Lilly, I will. If she ends up dying, I will forgive her. I hope that she develops a change of heart.

• I want to mouth off somebody that had a gun, it was unexpected yes but still Carly didn’t deserve that

What was Carley supposed to do? bow down and kiss her ass? how was she supposed to know Lilly would pull a gun and kill her over name calling?

but it’s just a mix emotion situation.

Like with Lilly & Clem? if you're not nice to her, she'll press her boot onto Clem's stomach in her first encounter and attempt to shoot her dead in her second despite both situation she was unarmed. This is the kind of person she is, she'll kill you for getting butthurt and this is the person you're saying that isn't bad?

I wouldnt want to mouth off somebody that had a gun, it was unexpected yes but still Carly didn’t deserve that but it’s just a mix emotion situation.

• Team Lily anyone?

• We’re not too far gone.

Rick Grimes.

If I get the chance to "redeem" Lilly, I will. If she ends up dying, I will forgive her. I hope that she develops a change of heart.

• It was a situation where someone had a secret deal with the bandits leading to the destruction of the place they called home for 3 months that Lilly was largely in control of. Lilly was trying to pinpoint who the person was, either ben or carley. When carley said those choice words to her face, shefigured it was her. Should she have shot her? I don’t know. How do you deal with a rat that sells out your own group?
    My problems with lilly are largely based off of TFS lilly, but in S1 she is still one of my favorite characters.

I want to mouth off somebody that had a gun, it was unexpected yes but still Carly didn’t deserve that What was Carley supposed to d

• Lily is probably the weakest part of Suffer the Children and outside of a few moments, just kinda underlines how little of a shit this Season's storytelling seems to give and invoke.

• That’s an interesting opinion.

DabigRG posted: »

Lily is probably the weakest part of Suffer the Children and outside of a few moments, just kinda underlines how little of a shit this Season's storytelling seems to give and invoke.

• She only wanted them alive so they can be forced to go fight a war for her, in which doing so they will likely die.

• What the hell did Ava do?

@Cleminator93 Maybe...she might get the Darth Vader effect and turn on her leader and help Clementine.

She might.
    Just keep in mind what happened to Vader during that.

@remorse667 It's fairly obvious Lilly is developing, or probably has developed a Carver-type of mentality.

That's obviously the general threat they're trying to run with, yes..

@TripleKillionare She threw down a molotov at the front gate to prevent clem from pursuing her friends, and to get walkers lit aflame to make them more deadly.

To be fair, that was more about cutting her looses in favor of getting something out of that mess.
    The walkers were obviously more of a [happy?] reinforcement.

She tried to kill clem on multiple occassions, just as I did to her. There’s no going back. If Lee left her behind, then Lillysays that hesh

• Can’t argue with that but I hope theirs an oprion if TTG anodes the 3rd episode .

UntilDawna posted: »

She only wanted them alive so they can be forced to go fight a war for her, in which doing so they will likely die.

• found the kenny lover

Bonnie had a soft spot for clem too but still tried to leave her stranded...while Jane left a little girl to raise a baby boy on her own aft

• How do you know? Maybe TK killed him too?

Sir_Tubs posted: »

found the kenny lover

• I like Kenny but I’m far from asking to be apart of his fan club

Sir_Tubs posted: »

found the kenny lover

• Carley was pushing Lilly's buttons from the time we saw them, carley calling kenny " boss" when they had only just met him was just a dig at Lilly .

Carley couldn't even work out how to put batteries in a radio , and threatened lee to tell the group about his past or she would

I really don’t think Lilly is the bad guy here She tries to kill Clem multiple times, taunts Clem by bringing up Lee, attacks the sc

• Why?
    Because it's honest and [negatively] neutral?

That’s an interesting opinion.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.