This makes me sad :(

We've come a long way from the Clem we used to know.

Comments

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited October 2018

.-- .. -.. .

• She’s seen so much that I wish she hadn’t...and now her adopted kid is gonna probably get her killed in 2 more episodes

• now her adopted kid is gonna probably get her killed

not if we kill him first ☠

She’s seen so much that I wish she hadn’t...and now her adopted kid is gonna probably get her killed in 2 more episodes

• I would trade all the characters for clem to live, that afro kid being the first

now her adopted kid is gonna probably get her killed not if we kill him first ☠

edited October 2018

I would trade all the characters for clem to live

and I would trade all the characters for AJ to DIE
    jk.

I would trade all the characters for clem to live, that afro kid being the first

• I'd have to sacrifice Clementine for AJ. It's the right thing to do and it's what she would want. Gotta respect that

I would trade all the characters for clem to live, that afro kid being the first

• No, don't gotta.

bobshaw posted: »

I'd have to sacrifice Clementine for AJ. It's the right thing to do and it's what she would want. Gotta respect that

• Then you don't care about Clementine. You just care about yourself.

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

No, don't gotta.

• Yeah, you get to decide that. :*

Then you don't care about Clementine. You just care about yourself.

• Someone give me a ban hammer I’m about to pop off.

• Facts don't care about your feelings.

Yeah, you get to decide that.

• Sure, but you haven't stated any.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

• Clementine experienced so much trauma throughout her life, I just want her to finally find happiness.

• Tell me how exactly Clementine would approve of you choosing her over AJ

Sure, but you haven't stated any.

• I never said she would approve of that, she's a character in the game and has no opinion on my playstyle.

Tell me how exactly Clementine would approve of you choosing her over AJ

• Or so you wish.

I never said she would approve of that, she's a character in the game and has no opinion on my playstyle.

• Make sense.

Or so you wish.

• You startin?

Make sense.

• Make sense.

You startin?

• Well it's a shame we have ended up in this situation. I hope we can put aside our differences and tolerate each other and a friendly and non-offensive manner.

Make sense.

• What situation? I haven't been offensive to you, you just refuse to communicate properly.

Well it's a shame we have ended up in this situation. I hope we can put aside our differences and tolerate each other and a friendly and non-offensive manner.

• how does that mean he doesn't care about Clementine? look at the shit AJ has done so far, he's just gonna end up getting Clem killed, it might be for the best because I would honestly rather see Clem alive than AJ.

Then you don't care about Clementine. You just care about yourself.

• edited October 2018

Thanks, but that's not really my position. I don't see AJ as a total liability, I just care more about Clementine because she's my protagonist and my perspective in the game. She's been with me for too long for me to leave her to her end if it came down to a single choice.

how does that mean he doesn't care about Clementine? look at the shit AJ has done so far, he's just gonna end up getting Clem killed, it might be for the best because I would honestly rather see Clem alive than AJ.

• By definition he does care about Clementine, but are you saying if you had children (even if they were adopted), you wouldn't give your life for them?

how does that mean he doesn't care about Clementine? look at the shit AJ has done so far, he's just gonna end up getting Clem killed, it might be for the best because I would honestly rather see Clem alive than AJ.

• Jeez, Clementine is a product of ourselves guys. There is no "right" way to play her, because she doesn't have a definitive personality. At least, she wasn't supposed to have one until they fucked her in ANF.

The point is we have known Clementine over a span of 4 games, and AJ has only started developing a character in TFS. Its understandable that some people dont care for him, and would rather have Clem live if they had to choose.

• It depends on the circumstances doesn't it? We've all played as Lee and seen that kind of sacrifice. Saving yourself is not the same as wishing death on someone else.

By definition he does care about Clementine, but are you saying if you had children (even if they were adopted), you wouldn't give your life for them?

• clearly, yes. but its a fucking video game. i dont have that "family" bond with AJ than I would if it was my real son. Like the other guy said, ive been with clem for too long to just give her up for someone like AJ. I like AJ, it's just I would rather have Clem be alive.

By definition he does care about Clementine, but are you saying if you had children (even if they were adopted), you wouldn't give your life for them?

• Yeah I completely understand that. The only reason why I brought that up was because I honestly believe that Clem will die because of AJ. And I want Clem alive instead of AJ. Been through too much.

Thanks, but that's not really my position. I don't see AJ as a total liability, I just care more about Clementine because she's my protagoni

• I don't have that attachment to AJ either, but you aren't playing you in game, you are playing Clementine. She does have that attachment.

clearly, yes. but its a fucking video game. i dont have that "family" bond with AJ than I would if it was my real son. Like the other guy sa

edited October 2018

She does have that attachment.

so?
    who cares?

I don't have that attachment to AJ either, but you aren't playing you in game, you are playing Clementine. She does have that attachment.

• nuu

She does have that attachment. so? who cares?

edited October 2018

RIGHT NOW!

nuu

• What if we let them both live?

RIGHT NOW!

edited October 2018

maybe

What if we let them both live?

• Oh boy, the "see you soon" gets me everytime ..

• Where do you find that part of the game? I have the whole series and I never saw that part.

• It's a trailer for season 2.

Gauss99 posted: »

Where do you find that part of the game? I have the whole series and I never saw that part.

• Ah I see, thanks!

It's a trailer for season 2.

• Anybody crying in the comments?

• Not crying. Not yet.

Come episode 4 i will be in absolute fucking tears.

Anybody crying in the comments?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.