This makes me sad :(

2»

Comments

• Who wouldn’t, my heart will be sunken down my Stomach it’s like I feel empty inside.

bobshaw posted: »

Not crying. Not yet. Come episode 4 i will be in absolute fucking tears.

• Yup. I stayed up till 5am finishing episode 2 and was totally delirious afterwards. Had a good cry about the quality of this season lol

Anybody crying in the comments?

• It was a special/exclusive scene featured in the Season 2 Episode 5 trailer.

Gauss99 posted: »

Where do you find that part of the game? I have the whole series and I never saw that part.

• I hope we get more Seadon 1/ season 2 videos in the next too episodes...Pleeease!

Toitle_John posted: »

Yup. I stayed up till 5am finishing episode 2 and was totally delirious afterwards. Had a good cry about the quality of this season lol

• You know, with all the messy narrative issues, where did the team find the time to make that? Perhaps it was made before. I realise that writers and animators/designers are different but still.

It was a special/exclusive scene featured in the Season 2 Episode 5 trailer.

• Clem will go somewhere peaceful and will finally manage to hand her dad his borrowed hat like she promised to

• Lol even though its destroyed and Clem should say I kept it in good condition

Hersani posted: »

Clem will go somewhere peaceful and will finally manage to hand her dad his borrowed hat like she promised to

• I saw your thread title and made an abomination because mood

• A masterpiece.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I saw your thread title and made an abomination because mood

• m̜̟̜̼̺̹̐͂u̷͍̜͖̯̞͖̎͊̚ͅc͍͔͖͆ͦ̐ͩ̉ͩ́ḩ̱̥̺͉̪̗̄ͣ̂ ̡̪ͨo͕̣̪̙̙̖ͤ̍̍ͭ̽̚b͚̪̊̍̓͊ͩl̖̭̯̯͜i͙͡g̖̳̞̩͌ͥ̽͗̊͜e͓̫̰̥͑ͭ̓̏͘ď̰͚̟̣͉̾͌ͣ͐̓̿͘

bobshaw posted: »

A masterpiece.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.