Is Christa with the Raiders?

I personally don't think so, but what do you guys think?

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Christa is deeeeead.

Though I will still forever wonder and hope that TT will tell us what happened during the timeskip between s1 and s2.

• How do you know she's dead?

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you

Toitle_John posted: »

Christa is deeeeead. Though I will still forever wonder and hope that TT will tell us what happened during the timeskip between s1 and s2.

• When she is surrounded by the raiders in ep 1, Clem has the option to sneak away or try to help Christa.

If you try to help her, she calls out to Clementine and you literally see her get speared through the stomach.

If you sneak away, you hear gunshots in the distance and it's presumed they killed her for not having any useful information.

How do you know she's dead? Thank you for the comment. God bless you

• It doesnt mean she's dead.
    Kenny was in a worse situation in season 1 but he survived.

When she is surrounded by the raiders in ep 1, Clem has the option to sneak away or try to help Christa. If you try to help her, she call

• Actually if you sneak away she gets speared in the leg. If you help her she runs but you hear a gunshot go off.

When she is surrounded by the raiders in ep 1, Clem has the option to sneak away or try to help Christa. If you try to help her, she call

• I mean I thought that was dumb and unrealistic too.

It's not like I want Christa to be dead though. I'd very much like to see her again and find out what happened to her baby and whatnot. I just think, they've already brought back Lilly, idk how likely it is that they'd bring back another past character. I also dont believe Christa would join raiders willingly, but I guess she could be one of the ones who have been forced to fight.

Gauss99 posted: »

It doesnt mean she's dead. Kenny was in a worse situation in season 1 but he survived.

• I don't remember her getting speared in the stomach. I helped her.

• I know I didn't remember her getting speared in the stomach.

God bless you.

Actually if you sneak away she gets speared in the leg. If you help her she runs but you hear a gunshot go off.

• edited October 2018

I would say it's most likely. She likely had to do what I'm assuming Lily has been doing for them which is likely sexual favours as a reference to the comics. That's most likely why they wanted Clementine and the other females at the school.

• They said they wanted them for soldiers. Someone on facebook also pointed out What if Christa were apart of the warring group instead, that would be something.

God bless you.

I would say it's most likely. She likely had to do what I'm assuming Lily has been doing for them which is likely sexual favours as a reference to the comics. That's most likely why they wanted Clementine and the other females at the school.

• After everything that has happened I don't think she fits to the story by any means...so why bother.

• With only 2 episodes left this would be a waste of a subplot, clem meeting christa again.

After everything that has happened I don't think she fits to the story by any means...so why bother.

• She is totally dead. There was no escaping from the group she ran into in the woods.

• edited October 2018

They were only 3, and other one was chasing Clementine. It really wasn't a "group".

She is totally dead. There was no escaping from the group she ran into in the woods.

• edited October 2018

Weren't there like 4 people there? But still, they had guns. Christa was unarmed.

They were only 3, and other one was chasing Clementine. It really wasn't a "group".

• They were 3 and the other one was running toward Clementine.

Weren't there like 4 people there? But still, they had guns. Christa was unarmed.

• edited October 2018

Alright but the two who were left with Christa had guns. Christa was unarmed. Escaping would be kinda difficult at that moment for her.

They were 3 and the other one was running toward Clementine.

• Yeh but we still don't know yet. Christa might also have a gun and used it against the bandits off screen? I just hope she's alive, she was pretty cool.

Alright but the two who were left with Christa had guns. Christa was unarmed. Escaping would be kinda difficult at that moment for her.

• edited October 2018

Tbh I don't even think Telltale knew what to do with her. Otherwise she would have been a returning character ages ago, considering there was a plot point of Clem searching for Christa in S2. But after S2 E4, she doesn't get mentioned ever again. It also seems a bit far fetched that Clem is going to meet with the two woman she met a long time ago, in the same week. But we can hope ☺

Yeh but we still don't know yet. Christa might also have a gun and used it against the bandits off screen? I just hope she's alive, she was pretty cool.

• edited October 2018

Actually she gets mentioned for 2 times in episode 5.
    First one when Kenny and the rest of the group were discussing where to go after Kenny fixed that car, Kenny said they were going to Wellington mentioning that Christa was aware of that place aswell.
    Second time as Clementine you can ask to Edit if Christa was inside Wellington.

Tbh I don't even think Telltale knew what to do with her. Otherwise she would have been a returning character ages ago, considering there wa

• edited October 2018

I totally forgot about that. Sorry :)
    But after that episode, she doesn't get mentioned ever again. Not even once in s3 or s4. And it seems a bit far fetched for Clem to meet two woman from her past in the same week. We can hope but she is probably dead :(

Actually she gets mentioned for 2 times in episode 5. First one when Kenny and the rest of the group were discussing where to go after Ken

• Ye if we dont see her in S4 it means she's dead unfortunately.

I totally forgot about that. Sorry But after that episode, she doesn't get mentioned ever again. Not even once in s3 or s4. And it seems a

• So sad, she was a pretty cool character.

Ye if we dont see her in S4 it means she's dead unfortunately.

• Just like Lilly and Abel missed Clem it's possible the bandits missed Christa.

God bless you.

• Agreed.

God bless you.

After everything that has happened I don't think she fits to the story by any means...so why bother.

• Wouldn't be the first time they wasted a subplot in any of their games.

God bless you.

With only 2 episodes left this would be a waste of a subplot, clem meeting christa again.

• I’m positively sure that Telltale doesn’t give a shit about Christa anymore. Just like Molly. Let it go already. I’m also bitter about her fate, but I don’t think anything will change.

• I don't think so. The plot is already complicated as it is. We have two raiding groups fighting each other. We have one returning character as the villain. We have Clem's romance. We have captured kids who we are going to save. We have a strange kid who can control walkers and probably will help us rescue our friends. On top of that, we have a kid to take care of. I don't know how they're going to add Christa into this and finish everything in just 2 episodes.

• Like I said in the video I think she served her purpose. I don't think they're gonna bring her back.

God bless you.

I’m positively sure that Telltale doesn’t give a shit about Christa anymore. Just like Molly. Let it go already. I’m also bitter about her fate, but I don’t think anything will change.

• The romance didn't really complicate the plot yet at least. Someone on facebook said I believe that perhaps Christa's on the opposing faction or something like that.

God bless you.

I don't think so. The plot is already complicated as it is. We have two raiding groups fighting each other. We have one returning character

• The plot is already complicated as it is.

Heh. "Complicated."

I don't think so. The plot is already complicated as it is. We have two raiding groups fighting each other. We have one returning character

• Yeah, they've in general kept things relatively simple. They are trying to keep us busy with all the side stuff this time, but it hasn't felt overly complicated.

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

The plot is already complicated as it is. Heh. "Complicated."

• Well, they haven't done too great a job thus far.

Yeah, they've in general kept things relatively simple. They are trying to keep us busy with all the side stuff this time, but it hasn't felt overly complicated. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• edited October 2018

´´could this character be alive?´´ threads in a nutshell:
    Thread owner wonders what it would be like if a character was alive and what could happen if they are..
    90% of the comments is people saying its impossible and unrealistic for said character to come back and that the character should just die because it would be stupid if they were alive.

• I think there will be three possibilities for Christa:

• LIKELIEST: Christa is dead/unknown and we won't see her again
    • POSSIBLE: Christa is at the other group that Lilly's Group is at war with
    • UNLIKLIEST: Christa is with Lilly's Group
  • I think its become clear that they really have no use or need of bringing Christa back at this point. I think her being separated in the forest was Telltale's way of getting rid of Christa without just killing her off immediately following Omid's death.

And even if she came back, I'm not really seeing much of a purpose for her to return other than "oh, she's back" and then thats about it.

• In the end, the status of Christa now sits with Skybound Games our new Lord and savior.

• The new episodes have felt pretty short.

DabigRG posted: »

Well, they haven't done too great a job thus far.

• I don't think she coming back either, but hey we'll have to wait and see.

God bless you.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

´´could this character be alive?´´ threads in a nutshell: Thread owner wonders what it would be like if a character was alive and what coul

• Unreliable perspective or not, I wouldn't exactly say they're short so much as not much is actually done/happening within those 2+ hours of gameplay this time, especially in Suffer the Children.

The new episodes have felt pretty short.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.