Is Christa with the Raiders?

2»

Comments

• Nice, probably gotta be one of them.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Spider-Matt posted: »

I think there will be three possibilities for Christa: * LIKELIEST: Christa is dead/unknown and we won't see her again * POSSIBLE: Christa is at the other group that Lilly's Group is at war with * UNLIKLIEST: Christa is with Lilly's Group

• Wonder how theirs may differ from Telltales plans.

God bless you.

michael911 posted: »

In the end, the status of Christa now sits with Skybound Games our new Lord and savior.

• Agreed. Lilly actually has a purpose but I don't think Christa really does.

God bless you.

Chibikid posted: »

I think its become clear that they really have no use or need of bringing Christa back at this point. I think her being separated in the for

• Agreed, I miss the walk up to someone and have a full blown conversation with them. Now it's just a few lines when you talk to them for the most part.

DabigRG posted: »

Unreliable perspective or not, I wouldn't exactly say they're short so much as not much is actually done/happening within those 2+ hours of gameplay this time, especially in Suffer the Children.

• It's been like that since Season 2, with the difference being they're making those conversations more dynamic(ergo, they are essentially more cutscenes), involved, and longer lasting than most of the ones in previous games were.

The cracks show once you realize just how little the actual interactivy still is beyond the relatively dressed up nature of it.

Agreed, I miss the walk up to someone and have a full blown conversation with them. Now it's just a few lines when you talk to them for the most part.

• Yeah let me choose how I want to interrogate someone any day as opposed to just another mini cut scene.

DabigRG posted: »

It's been like that since Season 2, with the difference being they're making those conversations more dynamic(ergo, they are essentially mor

• The new episodes are around 2 hrs and 20 minutes which is around the same time as S1.

The new episodes have felt pretty short.

• You can easily finish the new one's in around 2 hours. EP 3 and 4 of S1 were around 3 hours (they were the long ones). However I think the new eps feel shorter because there's less to do. As I pointed out they no longer have the conversation options that you used to have in S1 and 2.

The new episodes are around 2 hrs and 20 minutes which is around the same time as S1.

• She is part of the chapter stationed in Oakland. :p

• Which chapter is that? Or is that a joke?

God bless you.

Jiggawats posted: »

She is part of the chapter stationed in Oakland.

• It is a joke, sorry.

• No need to be sorry, it's just hard to tell when I cant hear the tone of your voice.

Jiggawats posted: »

It is a joke, sorry.

• BTW if it isn't Christ and one character does return then who do you think will return?

I think its become clear that they really have no use or need of bringing Christa back at this point. I think her being separated in the for

• I thought of it before but I felt like it was a dumb but I hope so man I miss Christa :'(

• More likely Christa group is at war with Lilly group at Delta

• Going by the previous seasons only, I'd guess either Mike&Arvo or Molly.

There's also the possibility of a 400 days character(s) returning.

BTW if it isn't Christ and one character does return then who do you think will return?

• Perhaps, I just don't think so.

God bless you.

lottii-lu posted: »

I thought of it before but I felt like it was a dumb but I hope so man I miss Christa

• Maybe.

God bless you.

donmike84 posted: »

More likely Christa group is at war with Lilly group at Delta

• Yeah but Clem barely saw the 400 days characters other than Bonnie. There's also the possibility that Bonnie was the only one there so I doubt it.

Going by the previous seasons only, I'd guess either Mike&Arvo or Molly. There's also the possibility of a 400 days character(s) returning.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.