Who's coming back, Arvo?

Will many people get their revenge or will Arvo be redeemed? That is if he even shows up in the Final Season.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• I really want to put a bullet in his scrawny rat face... :)

• Lol, so do a lot of people apparently.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Rankles75 posted: »

I really want to put a bullet in his scrawny rat face...

• I'll kill him no hesitation, but there's no chance of him coming back. With two episodes left and the main plot established, there's no way that they can really fit him into the story, and if they were to do so, it would just be for fan service and nothing else.

• I'm. HUGGING. HIM.

• Arvo is valueless ;)

• Yup that's all it would be.

God bless you.

I'll kill him no hesitation, but there's no chance of him coming back. With two episodes left and the main plot established, there's no way

• Me too.

God bless you.

I'm. HUGGING. HIM.

• Yeah he wouldn't really serve much of a purpose coming back.

God bless you.

Arvo is valueless

• "I tink, uh...maybe Christa?"

• If he comes back, he is dead. Basically Arvo did to Clem the same thing that AJ did to Marlon.

• Perhaps. I doubt we'd even recognize him though.

God bless you.

Gauss99 posted: »

If he comes back, he is dead. Basically Arvo did to Clem the same thing that AJ did to Marlon.

• As pointed out in the video I plan on doing this for every character who we don't know the fate of.

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

"I tink, uh...maybe Christa?"

• Psst--it was the punchline of the joke, man.

Perhaps. I doubt we'd even recognize him though.

I never did get around to drawing that "concept art" of what I thought might be a neat redesign for him.

As pointed out in the video I plan on doing this for every character who we don't know the fate of. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Ah, true. Yeah I don't think we'd know it was him unless they use the same voice.

DabigRG posted: »

Psst--it was the punchline of the joke, man. Perhaps. I doubt we'd even recognize him though. I never did get around to drawing that "concept art" of what I thought might be a neat redesign for him.

• Who cares about Arvo? I miss Nate from 400 Days dlc.

• No he wouldn't and I hope he doesn't return because I don't think he would fit in the story that has been established.

(Side note of my previous comment, Arvo is a name from my native language and it means value or worth :) )

Yeah he wouldn't really serve much of a purpose coming back. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• I don't think we'll see anyone from 400 days. The season 2 cameos and Bonnie is all we get I think.

God bless you.

Chris_93 posted: »

Who cares about Arvo? I miss Nate from 400 Days dlc.

• Wonder if that's supposed to mean something in the game.

No he wouldn't and I hope he doesn't return because I don't think he would fit in the story that has been established. (Side note of my previous comment, Arvo is a name from my native language and it means value or worth )

• Probably not but I wonder how TT decided to name him Arvo since its not a Russian nor slavic name

Wonder if that's supposed to mean something in the game.

• Its an absolute waste and stupid to bring him back just to kill him. Regardless of what he did, I'd rather he have an actual meaning and contribution to the story other than being wasted resources for people to revenge kill for something years ago.

• edited October 2018

I agree 100% in this video, I don’t really think he’s coming back it just doesn’t make any sense he’s fulfilled his purpose already....Plus this theory should be closed already!

• As I said in the video I'm basically going to go through everyone who's fate is unknown. I started with Arvo because a lot of people want him back (mostly for revenge).

God bless you.

I agree 100% in this video, I don’t really think he’s coming back it just doesn’t make any sense he’s fulfilled his purpose already....Plus this theory should be closed already!

• edited October 2018

Me too.

God bless you.

Chibikid posted: »

Its an absolute waste and stupid to bring him back just to kill him. Regardless of what he did, I'd rather he have an actual meaning and contribution to the story other than being wasted resources for people to revenge kill for something years ago.

• It could be simply to distinguish him from the others.

Probably not but I wonder how TT decided to name him Arvo since its not a Russian nor slavic name

• need christa vs lilly lol

• edited October 2018

I am hoping we find out he was a child soldier that didn't make it. Maybe instead of him we have a broken Mike, maybe moreso if Bonnie came along as...I think her stupidity would finally get her killed. Just for some resolution...and I want Clem to tell him...you also got Jane and Kenny killed by leaving us all broken and pissed...but the bullet wound healed fine.

I don't think having Arvo come back in any form alive would work. Not when we have a chance to make him, admittedly into what he was always meant to be, a tragedy. I actually would almost pity him if he met a bad end fighting for Lilly's group. As much as I dislike him...he at least made sense. He didn't see his sister turn. For all he knew it was a lie. And he fought back. In truth, the group was so weakly held together that he was able to break it apart, especially once Luke died.

So to make him a martyr, someone Clem could at least kind of pity would work better. Besides, PTSD guilty Mike sounds kind of appealing. Maybe he can make a recovery?

• If Telltale does bring someone back, please don't make it another piece of shit. We already got Lilly. Please make it Javi, Kate, Jesus, Glenn, Kenny's ghost. Anyone other then Arvo. I'd even be happy to see Eleanor again.

• It's not gonna be jesus or glenn and kate's a determinant. I'll probably do a video on Javi and Elanour though.

God bless you.

ZombieKenny posted: »

If Telltale does bring someone back, please don't make it another piece of shit. We already got Lilly. Please make it Javi, Kate, Jesus, Glenn, Kenny's ghost. Anyone other then Arvo. I'd even be happy to see Eleanor again.

• Or Molly vs Lilly.

God bless you.

MaxTheFax posted: »

need christa vs lilly lol

• Agreed. Though the hardest thing would be getting us to recognize him I think.

God bless you.

Jiggawats posted: »

I am hoping we find out he was a child soldier that didn't make it. Maybe instead of him we have a broken Mike, maybe moreso if Bonnie came

• Mike would recognize Clem via the hat, the rest would come out during an attempt by him apologizing for her being shot.

Agreed. Though the hardest thing would be getting us to recognize him I think. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Telltale teased a second returning character and I'm extremely curious as to who it is going to be. There isn't very much time left to introduce new plot points so I don't think it will be someone big like Christa. My best guess is that it will be someone from Clem's past that we hate and can get some revenge on, like Arvo or Mike.

• Ah, if only Kenny beat Arvo to death in that cabin by the frozen lake..
    There’s no way Arvo would have made it with that busted leg of his.

• I meant Arvo.

Jiggawats posted: »

Mike would recognize Clem via the hat, the rest would come out during an attempt by him apologizing for her being shot.

• I don't think so because Lilly is already the villain so whoever else they bring back would be a friend me thinks.

God bless you.

Telltale teased a second returning character and I'm extremely curious as to who it is going to be. There isn't very much time left to intr

• Arvo didn't have a busted leg.

God bless you.

Ah, if only Kenny beat Arvo to death in that cabin by the frozen lake.. There’s no way Arvo would have made it with that busted leg of his.

• Yes he did, he is always limping.

Arvo didn't have a busted leg. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Ew, what? Why Eleanor? She still gets the group in trouble by purposefully conspiring with the enemy even if you didn't shoot Conrad. Even the recycled family from Howe's is a better option.

ZombieKenny posted: »

If Telltale does bring someone back, please don't make it another piece of shit. We already got Lilly. Please make it Javi, Kate, Jesus, Glenn, Kenny's ghost. Anyone other then Arvo. I'd even be happy to see Eleanor again.

• If i'm being honest, mostly because she's hot lol. Plus having a nurse is good for any group.

"I was triaging a bad situation. Their doctor is barely functioning. And before you fucked it up, their walls worked. It's not only about me. I can actually save lives here - not just stitch them up and hope for the best. These people will die without me, Javi. " - Eleanor

And I forgive her. Her betrayal was horrible but her motives were in the right place. She comes and rings the doorbell looking for a warm bed and a meal and i'm running it with Clem, she gets in.

Ew, what? Why Eleanor? She still gets the group in trouble by purposefully conspiring with the enemy even if you didn't shoot Conrad. Even the recycled family from Howe's is a better option.

• Didn't notice that. He did run on ice.

Yes he did, he is always limping.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.