Who's coming back, Arvo?

2»

Comments

• I'll probably do a video on Eleanor remember she knew Clem in the interim between S2 and ANF. So she could have some sort of meaning.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Ew, what? Why Eleanor? She still gets the group in trouble by purposefully conspiring with the enemy even if you didn't shoot Conrad. Even the recycled family from Howe's is a better option.

• There's a group that steals kids. Arvo would make the most sense as a returning character. Also, fighting for survival with a person that you hate makes for a interesting dynamic between Clem and Aj. Especially, if Aj meets Arvo first and form some kind of respect for him.

Yeah he wouldn't really serve much of a purpose coming back. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• I see where she's coming from, not that he was trying to ruin Richmond cough Joan cough, but then how are Arvo's motivations not okay?

ZombieKenny posted: »

If i'm being honest, mostly because she's hot lol. Plus having a nurse is good for any group. "I was triaging a bad situation. Their do

• He has also brace and is constantly limping around, I'm not sure how you didn't notice that lol

Didn't notice that. He did run on ice.

• edited October 2018

If Arvo does end up coming back ((Which isnt likely but whatever.)) then i think telltale should just make a scenario where he s one of the people who are forced to fight by Lily s group so that both Clem and Arvo would have to tolerate each other instead of just meeting Clem again and being a villain you can shoot for the fanbase s satisfaction ((Which is what everyone expects to happen.))
    edit: So i just read the comments in the thread and realized someone already said this except with Mike being alive and Arvo being dead...

• Perhaps I just don't remember any brace.

He has also brace and is constantly limping around, I'm not sure how you didn't notice that lol

• Yeah then "By the way AJ he shot me once" "WHAT!!??"

God bless you.

Deathbeam posted: »

There's a group that steals kids. Arvo would make the most sense as a returning character. Also, fighting for survival with a person that yo

• You mean Skybound. Yeah I guess that would make some sense.

God bless you.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

If Arvo does end up coming back ((Which isnt likely but whatever.)) then i think telltale should just make a scenario where he s one of the

• AJ: Aim for the head....

Yeah then "By the way AJ he shot me once" "WHAT!!??" Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• LOL, AJ:Dibs

Jiggawats posted: »

AJ: Aim for the head....

• edited October 2018

Yeah, but she didn't have much of a role in ANF other than being the betrayer. Sad that they didn't use her character more. Especially since she can't die in ANF.

I see where she's coming from, not that he was trying to ruin Richmond cough Joan cough, but then how are Arvo's motivations not okay?

• Let's see, Arvo shot Clementine, then Bonnie, Mike, and Arvo piled into the only working vehicle full of the group's supplies while she's bleeding on the ground and drive away leaving a possibly dying child and an infant behind. Mike does this because Kenny has beaten and been mean to the boy who lead his weapon wielding non-english speaking group to assault the group who stole medical supplies he'd been hiding from his own group for his sick sister. * Because why else would the medical supplies not be with the armed group. *

So essentially Russian Ben causes the deaths of his entire former group, the path across the ice Arvo runs across kills Luke ( Bonnie also determinantly ), which ultimately leads to losing Mike/Bonnie/and either Kenny or Jane, and if Clementine were to see him again my options would be to kill him or forgive him? Pop goes the weasel.

• Seriously, get out of my head! ?

Poptarts posted: »

Let's see, Arvo shot Clementine, then Bonnie, Mike, and Arvo piled into the only working vehicle full of the group's supplies while she's bl

• They never took the vehicle.

God bless you.

Let's see, Arvo shot Clementine, then Bonnie, Mike, and Arvo piled into the only working vehicle full of the group's supplies while she's bl

• I do apologize. I admit when I'm wrong. Mike and Arvo ( determinantly Bonnie )'s plan to take the only working vehicle containing all of their supplies abandoning an infant and Clementine to near certain death in the middle of nowhere in freezing temperatures is foiled by Arvo shooting Clementine ( whether or not Clementine asks to go with them and surrenders her gun ) which brings Kenny and Jane running out. The two ( or three ) panic and flee on foot ( in spite of standing in front of the vehicle with the doors open for plot reasons, not human reasons ) leaving Clementine bleeding on the ground in an unknown condition ( as she rolls on her side, so they can't really see where she got hit. )

So the plan was to take everything they had, and the only working vehicle. They had to know this was a death sentence for AJ ( there was little chance they'd find any more supplies he could eat traveling on foot in the dead of winter for the infant if he didn't freeze to death first. It's not like infants can eat solids right away. ) It could likely lead to Clementine's death as she didn't have much fat reserves to pull on until they reached more food... if she also didn't freeze to death traveling on foot to find some. Pop goes the weasel. ^.^

Thank you for the correction. I enjoyed playing Season 2 again to remember exactly how it went down.

They never took the vehicle. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Yeah S2 had plenty inconsistencies. Like AJ probably would have died if they didn't go back to Howe's I mean where was she going to find formula for AJ by herself? Even if she went with Kenny how long before they get to Wellington.

YW

I do apologize. I admit when I'm wrong. Mike and Arvo ( determinantly Bonnie )'s plan to take the only working vehicle containing all of the

• Arvo:NANI!

Yeah then "By the way AJ he shot me once" "WHAT!!??" Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• What's that mean?

Deathbeam posted: »

Arvo:NANI!

• Ah, so you're Finnish!

No he wouldn't and I hope he doesn't return because I don't think he would fit in the story that has been established. (Side note of my previous comment, Arvo is a name from my native language and it means value or worth )

• He wore a leg brace(which admittedly even I misunderstood) and thus everyone assumed he had a serious issue with his leg.

Didn't stop him from consistently moving faster than any other character did, though.

Arvo didn't have a busted leg. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• The extra weird thing about that, aside from it seemingly being one of the things awkwardly shoehorned in based on fan discussion, is that she was actively designed with being Joan's daughter in mind and had some undisclosed negative impressions with ANF!Clementine.
    So you'd think that she'd still have some degree of presence and relevance beyond her basic role as the EMP.

@Feedingfrenzy91 What's that mean?

Lilo and Stitch really resonated with him.

Yeah, but she didn't have much of a role in ANF other than being the betrayer. Sad that they didn't use her character more. Especially since she can't die in ANF.

• Yeah but TT doesn't seem to be thinking that far ahead.

DabigRG posted: »

The extra weird thing about that, aside from it seemingly being one of the things awkwardly shoehorned in based on fan discussion, is that s

• Yup didn't seem to affect his running.

He wore a leg brace(which admittedly even I misunderstood) and thus everyone assumed he had a serious issue with his leg. Didn't stop him from consistently moving faster than any other character did, though.

• Are you still talking about the Nani thing? :lol:

Yup didn't seem to affect his running.

Hell, it might even be helping him/Kenny!

Yeah but TT doesn't seem to be thinking that far ahead.

• Watch more anime. that all i'm going to say.

What's that mean?

• edited October 2018

Means "What?!" in japanese.

What's that mean?

Ah, so you're Finnish!

• No, about the Elanour being Joan's daughter.

Are you still talking about the Nani thing? Yup didn't seem to affect his running. Hell, it might even be helping him/Kenny!

• Thanks.

God bless you.

Gauss99 posted: »

Means "What?!" in japanese.

• No gd's please.

God bless you.

• So i can break his other leg. Or both.

• LOL

God bless you.

Doctor_Stef posted: »

So i can break his other leg. Or both.

• Actually, it implies that Joan was a part of the story pretty early on, if anything. Maybe not at the very beginning as per the E3 teaser, but at least by the midway point.

After all, we know that Eleanor's relation to her was allegedly changed because her character changed to the point that the intended backstory no longer made sense to include and that a character named Mason was intended to be the real main villain originally, so it's not unreasonable to guess that Joan simply got his role(and later, possibly his attitude) once he was removed from the story.

No, about the Elanour being Joan's daughter.

• Bonnie... Arvo... Mike... All Must Die.

• Yeah and that's a what I mean about not thinking ahead. In my other videos I've been saying things like they should make all the eps before they bring them out. Stuff like that could be fixed if they did it that way, but because sometimes plans change in between episodes we are sometimes left with these inconsistencies.

Actually, it implies that Joan was a part of the story pretty early on, if anything. Maybe not at the very beginning as per the E3 teaser, b

• Okay Reznov.

God bless you.

Bonnie... Arvo... Mike... All Must Die.

• Oh yeah, okay.

Yeah and that's a what I mean about not thinking ahead. In my other videos I've been saying things like they should make all the eps before

Sign in to comment in this discussion.