Pew Pew

Who here thinks that we should replace “silence” with [shoot them]. Imagine putting a bullet in someone’s head when they ask you if you love them back? Aj being annoying, asking if he murdered somebody after he clearly did? BANG problem solved.

Comments

• Considering we get to choose who clem ultimately is, it would be nice to have as many cold-hearted and ruthless options as possible. I can just imagine asituation where a bunch of people are lined up kneeling on the ground and you can execute them just by pressing ‘a’.

• Sounds like a good idea. What could go wrong with that?

• Seeing as Clem doesn't have a gun, it would lead to some really weird Tales From The Borderlands kind of shenanigans.

• She has a bow now though.

Onmens posted: »

Seeing as Clem doesn't have a gun, it would lead to some really weird Tales From The Borderlands kind of shenanigans.

• Somehow that doesn't make the images I'm getting in my head seem any less silly. Not much anyway.

Gauss99 posted: »

She has a bow now though.

• Just imagine, killing whoever you want when you want.

• Calm down Satan.

Just imagine, killing whoever you want when you want.

• They should really have a DLC where Clem can buy Jake Paul's or Logan Paul's merch and decide weather to be a Maverick or a Jake Pauler. The decision will shape AJ greatly.

• Why do I feel trigger happy about this?

• You're said Jake Paul too many times now, just saying. It's like Dex's uncanny love for Dragon Ball, Zombies and LiS.

ZombieKenny posted: »

They should really have a DLC where Clem can buy Jake Paul's or Logan Paul's merch and decide weather to be a Maverick or a Jake Pauler. The decision will shape AJ greatly.

• Because you are like me

Why do I feel trigger happy about this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.