Is AJ mentally unstable? Like a legit Sociopath?

13»

Comments

• I'm sorry but this is so pathetic. I can literally debunk all of these without even breaking a mental sweat.

1) Stealing toys.

Literally every kid does that, and AJ isn't exactly swimming in personal possessions. He also doesn't like his Disco Broccoli toy and he just heard how cool firemen are. Yeah, I can buy he'd want to swipe it for himself.

2) His "imaginary" ticks

Then every martial artist or war veteran is a sociopath too, because that's called muscle memory pal. What's weird is how the other kids don't also have these violent flinch responses because of the walkers and living in a literal zombie apocalypse where danger could literally be around every corner.

3) Wanting Dibs on Abel

Because he's SCARED of him and that's a 'macho' way of dealing with it. Hell, how many times did Kenny threaten to kill somebody or perform violence because he was actually scared?

Lee even calls him out on this on the train if you choose to fight him.

4) Kicking the wall, yelling at Louis

Once again, do you interact with literally any kids at all? Those are called temper tantrums, and he calmed down pretty well once Clementine told him to breathe, and he verbalized exactly what was wrong: "It didn't work! I did what you said and they didn't even care!"

Also yes AJ, don't yell at a man who's trying to kick you out of a safe haven to be walker food out on a much more unforgiving open road. ANYONE would complain over that. CLEMENTINE complains about that.

5) He Tupacs Marlon

Once again, Marlon tried to kill Clementine and had already killed Brody and then we learn he sold out the twins to the raiders. But you're right, AJ is the devil and Marlon is an innocent angel.

Try harder dude.

• No one called Lee a sociopath for his behavior, and he had episodes of psychotic rage even worse than AJ. Simply choosing the "No" option to Vernon's offer doesn't have Lee kindly declining.

It has him slamming Vernon against the wall, snatching him up by the collar, and growling at him over Clementine in a very possessive and even abusive manner. "Anybody who tries to take her, is GONNA END UP DEAD!"

Like goddamn Lee, are you okay?

• There actually is evidence that Tenn is sheltered. At the table, he says that "Death is sad, but not scary" and there's an option for Clementine to say that "You just haven't seen enough of it"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.