What Flash back would you want?

2»

Comments

• Nah, that'd just make my stomach churn more. Rebecca's constant pain in that time period was annoying and I doubt it could add anything better to her character. I also don't like the idea of having new information thrust upon us and then having to digest that info about characters and then use it afterward in that same sitting. S2's flashback was to help the final choice.

DabigRG posted: »

More time with Rebecca and especially Alvin to flesh them out a little more and thus have more information to potentially share with AJ about his parents should the topic come up.

• What final choice?

Ghetsis posted: »

Nah, that'd just make my stomach churn more. Rebecca's constant pain in that time period was annoying and I doubt it could add anything bett

• Not the actual final choice, but shoot Kenny or look away.

What final choice?

• Hmm, never thought of it that way.

More time with Rebecca and especially Alvin to flesh them out a little more and thus have more information to potentially share with AJ about his parents should the topic come up.

• True, though that may give it away.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

MinerJas posted: »

An interaction between Clementine and the possible 2nd returning character.

• Wouldn't that require us to play as Lilly?

You know what'd be neat? Flashbacks showcasing the type of things Lily's been up to since she left the group and the type of events that lea

• Mm...I suppose. I was thinking of something more cinematic/overviewed than anything.

Wouldn't that require us to play as Lilly?

• It'd have to be from Clem's point of view me thinks.

Mm...I suppose. I was thinking of something more cinematic/overviewed than anything.

• Yeah, that's restriction I've thought about thanks to ANF.

It'd have to be from Clem's point of view me thinks.

• I’d like a flashback to between S2 and S3, where Clem catches up to Arvo and shoots him repeatedly in the face

• LOL.

God bless you.

Rankles75 posted: »

I’d like a flashback to between S2 and S3, where Clem catches up to Arvo and shoots him repeatedly in the face

• I've been saying this along. I would like a Dlc of that, not a flash back.

There’s a lot of interactions that would have happened back at the motor inn during that 3 month skip.

• I wouldn't because you know what's going to happen at the end and what not.

God bless you.

Deathbeam posted: »

I've been saying this along. I would like a Dlc of that, not a flash back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.