What Flash back would you want?

If there is a flashback from season 1, what flashback would you most want to see?

Rules: No actual scene from season 1, it would have to something we never saw before.

Mines would be that campfire scene that was art for ep 1 I believe but never showed up in the actual episode. I think it would be cool to see the old group around the campfire exchanging stories and what not.

God bless everyone.

Tagged:

Comments

• Maybe an interaction between Lily and Clementine that we haven’t seen from S1. I’m still holding on to some hope that we get something with Christa in that 16 month time skip, I just don’t know how that’d fit into the story right now though :( Realistically we’ll probably get some flashback on what happened at the Ranch and something with Lee.

• I would like to see a flashback of Clem leaving Savannah after Lee dies and how she deals with his death.

• A flashback of the motor inn that would basically be a big hub area where young Clementine could interact with all of the members of the group and be kind to them and say goodbye one last time

• Maybe Clementine waking up on the RV to find Lee holding a picture of his wife crying. She says "what's wrong Lee" and he says "Nothing Clem, go back to sleep". Something deep and sad like that to add more insight into Lee's emotional state and how he kept strong for the group.

Or maybe a flashback when Lee predicts the future kinda and says something like "One day you'll have someone to look after too Clem, and when you do (insert epic advice here)".

I really wouldn't mind S2 flashbacks most of all though with Kenny if you decided to leave wellington with him. WTH shenanigans they got into.

• More s2 flashbacks are unlikely but it would make me so happy if we did get some. The s3e4 flashback with Kenny was amazing and I wouldn't mind seeing more of their time together in the woods near Wellington.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Maybe Clementine waking up on the RV to find Lee holding a picture of his wife crying. She says "what's wrong Lee" and he says "Nothing Cle

• There’s a lot of interactions that would have happened back at the motor inn during that 3 month skip.

• I always said i would love to see a Motel Inn Flashback with the original caracters from S1

There’s a lot of interactions that would have happened back at the motor inn during that 3 month skip.

• Ok Clem is in a room and Lily kills one of the boarding school kids and she walks over to Clem and says what are you thinking about and then Clem has the flashback to Kenny bashing carvers head in

• If their will be a flashback (not including the ranch) then it will 100% be something from S1.

• If they do a flashback they will probably focus heavily on Lee but honestly if they were to do one I would rather see them focus on Clem and Lilly because then it would actually add to the present day plot instead of just being some fan service.

• Definitely need a flashback of the ranch. Aside from that, maybe one with Lee in the series finale.

• Perhaps we finally find out what happened to Christa's baby.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Maybe an interaction between Lily and Clementine that we haven’t seen from S1. I’m still holding on to some hope that we get something with

• edited October 2018

Something original between Lee and Clem we haven't already seen.

• I'd love to see a flashback of Lee and Clem. Something we didn't see before. Or maybe if we were asked about friends she had before during another card game or something, we could get a flashback of her and Duck. I think that would be nice.
    I also like the idea of a flashback of after we left/shot Lee.

• Eh, I'd kinda prefer S2 flashbacks.

• hmm interesting. I would like it if it showed what happened after she left/shot him.

God bless you.

I would like to see a flashback of Clem leaving Savannah after Lee dies and how she deals with his death.

• That would be cool.

God bless you.

A flashback of the motor inn that would basically be a big hub area where young Clementine could interact with all of the members of the group and be kind to them and say goodbye one last time

• I don't see S2 having any sort of deep impact though.

God bless you.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Maybe Clementine waking up on the RV to find Lee holding a picture of his wife crying. She says "what's wrong Lee" and he says "Nothing Cle

• Maybe finding Mark or something.

God bless you.

There’s a lot of interactions that would have happened back at the motor inn during that 3 month skip.

• LOL.

God bless you.

Erinour posted: »

Ok Clem is in a room and Lily kills one of the boarding school kids and she walks over to Clem and says what are you thinking about and then Clem has the flashback to Kenny bashing carvers head in

• Agreed.

God bless you.

If their will be a flashback (not including the ranch) then it will 100% be something from S1.

• Yeah that'd be nice.

God bless you.

Veeeee posted: »

If they do a flashback they will probably focus heavily on Lee but honestly if they were to do one I would rather see them focus on Clem and Lilly because then it would actually add to the present day plot instead of just being some fan service.

• Or at least find out what happens at the ranch.

God bless you.

ralo229 posted: »

Definitely need a flashback of the ranch. Aside from that, maybe one with Lee in the series finale.

• Yup, this is more of a sequel to S1 so we could use one last glance at the original protagonist.

God bless you.

ralo229 posted: »

Definitely need a flashback of the ranch. Aside from that, maybe one with Lee in the series finale.

• Maybe in their motel room. Never really saw thew inside of their room.

God bless you.

Something original between Lee and Clem we haven't already seen.

• What flashback would there be in S2?

DabigRG posted: »

Eh, I'd kinda prefer S2 flashbacks.

• Another card game would be pretty cool.

God bless you.

trishaharry posted: »

I'd love to see a flashback of Lee and Clem. Something we didn't see before. Or maybe if we were asked about friends she had before during a

• Probably the five days of traveling the Cabin Group did on the way to the Mountains.

There's bound to be some interactions that happened during that period.

What flashback would there be in S2?

• christa time skip

• Perhaps.

God bless you.

MaxTheFax posted: »

christa time skip

• How could that impact the final season though?

DabigRG posted: »

Probably the five days of traveling the Cabin Group did on the way to the Mountains. There's bound to be some interactions that happened during that period.

• The only flashback I want is what happened at the McCarroll ranch, and if anything happened to Richmond...I am awfully willing to know what happened to that place.

• Clem kissing Gabe. All I want.

• The only flashback that would actually make a difference for the plot would be to find out what happened at the ranch. I would love to see old friends again, but they would take up valuable game time that could be spent developing the current characters.

• True it would be cool to see what happened to the Garcia family.

God bless you.

The only flashback I want is what happened at the McCarroll ranch, and if anything happened to Richmond...I am awfully willing to know what happened to that place.

• LOL, nice.

God bless you.

Clem kissing Gabe. All I want.

• Perhaps. Unless the flashback helps with Lilly's current predicament.

God bless you.

The only flashback that would actually make a difference for the plot would be to find out what happened at the ranch. I would love to see o

• More time with Rebecca and especially Alvin to flesh them out a little more and thus have more information to potentially share with AJ about his parents should the topic come up.

How could that impact the final season though?

• An interaction between Clementine and the possible 2nd returning character.

• You know what'd be neat? Flashbacks showcasing the type of things Lily's been up to since she left the group and the type of events that lead to her joining the Deltas and becoming the survivor she is now.

Hell, it'd be one of the only times a villain could get extensive/any backstory.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.