Do you have any "funny" jokes/puns you wish were in TWD or some TWD related jokes/puns in general?

They really don't have to be funny, cringey and just shity jokes workes just as well.

Comments

• Season 1 episode 2: Giving Clementine a clementine instead of an apple.

• Do you know what's not right?

• I wish some parts of the game has breaking of the 4th wall, like the part where

Javi meets up with Tripp or Ava after you don't want them to live. One of the choices was, he knew that was Joan's plan all along, and Tripp or Ava doesn't believe in it. Javi can say something like, he knew that was Joan's plan because my buddy here "reads your gaming account name", played this part twice.
    The other would be Clementine yelling back at you, if you died too much when killing the Walkers. Something like, I don't remember being so bad at this. Come on, you can do better!

• I would have said "My Darling Clementine" being sung by someone before Louis did it.

• I got another joke...

The Walking Dead A New Frontier

• I thought of that guy from spongebob who says my leg when omar got shot in his leg and I thought of skyrim. I use to be an adventurer until I took an arrow to the knee or something like that.

• Omar: I used to be a chef until I took an arrow to the knee.

Scythenger posted: »

I thought of that guy from spongebob who says my leg when omar got shot in his leg and I thought of skyrim. I use to be an adventurer until I took an arrow to the knee or something like that.

• Season 1 on the RV,
    Lee: Duck is bitten.
    Clem: huh?
    Lee: he got bit by a walker trying to escape the motel.
    Clem: how?
    Lee: Duck didn't duck.

• Lol I thought about saying that. That's a good one.

Omar: I used to be a chef until I took an arrow to the knee.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.