More Parallel scenes

There are a lot of scenes in the Final Season that are pretty similar older ones.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Yall tell me if I missed any scenes from the Final Season that were very similar to scenes from any previous season.

God bless everyone.

• Nicely done ?

• edited October 2018

Well, let's see. There's the choice what to do with Lilly/Marlon, Send them away, or lock them up to decide what to do with them later.

Christa being caught by the bandits and Clem being caught by Lilly and Abel.

Clem climbing through the vent in S1E2, over the fence in the station in E3, through the doggy door in E4, getting stuck trying to climb through the window at the museum in season 2 and AJ climbing through the window at the station in E1.

Lee telling Clem that it's okay to pet Maybelle and Marlon telling Clem that it's okay to pet Rosie.
    Or maybe Lee telling Clem that it's okay to pet Maybelle and Clem telling AJ it's okay to play the piano is a better parallel.

Okay, some are more obvious than others. :neutral:

Yall tell me if I missed any scenes from the Final Season that were very similar to scenes from any previous season. God bless everyone.

• Yeah but unlike with Lilly, Marlon dies either way. I didn't know he told Clem it was okay to pet Maybelle. LOL thanks for the info.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Onmens posted: »

Well, let's see. There's the choice what to do with Lilly/Marlon, Send them away, or lock them up to decide what to do with them later. C

• Thank you.

God bless you.

Erinour posted: »

Nicely done ?

• The first one was clearly intentional, since that's practically the whole idea. And the last one was pretty obvious the moment I saw it, given the resemblance.

• Agreed, and Rosie was obviously intentional as well.

DabigRG posted: »

The first one was clearly intentional, since that's practically the whole idea. And the last one was pretty obvious the moment I saw it, given the resemblance.

• Oh, yeah. Referencing as many things throughout the game series as possible.
    Even frickin Wyatt & Eddie, apparently.

Agreed, and Rosie was obviously intentional as well.

• Yeah, rock paper scissors.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, yeah. Referencing as many things throughout the game series as possible. Even frickin Wyatt & Eddie, apparently.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.