Red Dead Redemption 2 thread

Comments

• I'm speaking my mind because I'm drunk ?

Oh god, have I created another me?

Ruger_556 posted: »

Please don't make this a political matter I'm just trying to get my point across that everyone Is created equal and that shouldn't be infringed upon. I'm speaking my mind because I'm drunk ?

• DO IT!

I spent $100 on the ultimate edition, but I believe it's worth that price even without it's bonuses. This game is so much fun.

Ruger_556 posted: »

Definitely gonna buy this game tomorrow

• I just got to chapter 2 but I already bought all the camp upgrades. What do I do with my money now?

• How the hell did you get enough?

I just got to chapter 2 but I already bought all the camp upgrades. What do I do with my money now?

• edited November 2018

Hunting, side missions, random raids on other gangs where I scouted for every piece of loot that I could. Not to mention that I have a good moral count so the store sells things at a discount. I know what I'm going to do now. I gotta pay off the big bounty in the you know what.

Edit: Shit, there is no post office there yet in my chapter :\

bloop posted: »

How the hell did you get enough?

• Fucking Micah...

Hunting, side missions, random raids on other gangs where I scouted for every piece of loot that I could. Not to mention that I have a good

• edited November 2018

Awesome game! In case you didn't know, Adam Harrington is in this game as well!

• Done bought me a copy, haven't gotten a chance to download it yet. Would of picked it up last night, but I like my license.

DO IT! I spent $100 on the ultimate edition, but I believe it's worth that price even without it's bonuses. This game is so much fun.

• Gold bars bruh. I accidentally found the first one in chapter 1 when I saw some buildings on my map and decided to check it out, and a friend tipped me off about the cave treasure. I haven't used the dupe glitch, the stables were the last part of the base I bought at around halfway through chapter 3. I could have had it a lot sooner but i kept atleast 500 on me after hitting it, and I spent some crazy cash on customizing my weapons. Silver Schofield and Double action with golden engravings. Beautiful.

bloop posted: »

How the hell did you get enough?

• THERW IS A DUP GLITCH??? I won't do it tho, the game is rewarding enough as it is.

Gold bars bruh. I accidentally found the first one in chapter 1 when I saw some buildings on my map and decided to check it out, and a frien

• Yea lol. My friend had messaged me telling me about it, he and his wife were doing it and I told them I was already sitting on 3,000 dollars, after buying a 1,000$ horse and having all of my guns looking fly by chapter five lol. One thing about the game, it gives you the money to do what you want as the story goes on.

THERW IS A DUP GLITCH??? I won't do it tho, the game is rewarding enough as it is.

• edited November 2018

So far I've heard 3 different instrument versions of Oh My Darlin' Clementine from this game. Someone hums it, another whistles it, and I just heard someone play it on a acoustic guitar.

• During a special event at the chapter 3 camp u can sing along the song with everyone...just a couple of quest before shit start going down

Ghetsis posted: »

I remember Graffio talking about that.

• Oh, I can't wait! I've been taking my time with this game. Still on chapter 2

MrGraffio posted: »

During a special event at the chapter 3 camp u can sing along the song with everyone...just a couple of quest before shit start going down

• oh sweet summer child

Oh, I can't wait! I've been taking my time with this game. Still on chapter 2

• I finished the game friday and it was the best game this year in my opinion

• I haven't finished it quite yet, I'm in Chapter 6, and it's my GOTY right now. Rockstar did an amazing job with it.

I finished the game friday and it was the best game this year in my opinion

• I think that was the event I discovered the whiskey case in camp, if you get drunk and talk to Lenny Arthur yells "LENNY", and Lenny references that saloon night lol

MrGraffio posted: »

During a special event at the chapter 3 camp u can sing along the song with everyone...just a couple of quest before shit start going down

• Let's appreciate perfection.

And here's one for the Arthur lovers out there, I'm a John man myself, but still...

• Basically the ending

Sad cowboy hours

• I just learned that it has Bully easter eggs:

• There is a side mission where you have to kill all the rats roaming around in a bar which is a similar mission to a Bully one called "Rats in the Library".
    • There is a character called Jim "Boy" Calloway (Jim is obviously from Jimmy Hopkins, he has been called "Boy", yes before Atreus in GOW, several times in Bully and Calloway is coming from the english teacher called Mr. Galloway, just changing the first letter)
    • Also, the same guy uses a revolver which has text written on it that says "Canis Canem Edit" which was the beta game title for Bully.
    • After finishing the main story, you get a trophy/achievement that says "Endless Summer", like come one! It's obviously the name of the last chapter of Bully after finishing the main story.

Those hints should be enough to be confirmed that Bully 2 is the next R* game because they did the same thing with GTA Vice City, giving hints in GTA 3.

• Definitely my GOTY, I'll tell ya that.

Also John looks fucking amazing with the new graphics.

• Atm this is my Goty, spider-man being a close second. The gap will probably get farther as I go along.

• Fuck, I got spoiled by Youtube recommendations, so fucking stupid!!! At least I dunno how it happened but still, it's fucking annoying.

• Wanting to visit this thread with the slight ray of hope that you won’t be spoiled, but people’s afterthoughts sort of give it away be like ??

Eehhh it’s only a month. Just gotta be extra careful to not get spoiled...again. Stupid YouTube, amirite? Spoiled the good ending for me ? if there even is a good ending. My friend keeps telling me that the game is super depressing at most parts though, and I keep telling him to piss off because every slight detail other than open world stuff/easter eggs get to me. Honestly don’t even know why I’m in this thread tbf, I’m genuinely asking to be spoiled at this point ? I’ll be leaving now...

• TFW you're interacting with Micah

• John Marston or Arthur Morgan?

• Just got the game today. So excited to play it.

Installing right now...

• RIP Shirrako's YouTube channel.

• Arthur. I love John but Arthur is way more likable imo.

Clemenem posted: »

John Marston or Arthur Morgan?

• edited November 2018

I wish I lost my interest on youtube. This isn't even real life.

RIP Shirrako's YouTube channel.

• It's back up now

RIP Shirrako's YouTube channel.

• Credits just rolled. I'm gonna need some time to sort this all out, but RDR2 may be my favorite game this gen. Damn.

• The music at the end though.. wait so you played the Epilogue?

Credits just rolled. I'm gonna need some time to sort this all out, but RDR2 may be my favorite game this gen. Damn.

• I've been playing as much as I could, sometimes having 10 hour playing sessions, and I'm still on chapter 4. This game is sooo much longer than the previous game.

• Can I lasso people and dangle them off a cliff, before giving them a ray of hope as I pull them back up, only to drop them to crush that hope?

• I feel ya man....fucking assholes like to spoil the fun for everybody.

AronDracula posted: »

Fuck, I got spoiled by Youtube recommendations, so fucking stupid!!! At least I dunno how it happened but still, it's fucking annoying.

• This game is awesome lol I wasn't a red dead fan before this game showed up but I watched the first game then tried this out and boy I was about to miss a masterpiece that wouldn't be seen in years...got spoiled how it ends but it hasn't affected my love for it....u NEED to play it.

• I finally beat the game...

• edited November 2018

Only had enough time to play about five minutes of this game. Driving 3 hours one way and back to work a 10 hours shift, I deserve some alone time with this game and a fifth of crown.
    Even tho it's 8 am and I've only had like 3 hours of sleep ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.