Red Dead Redemption 2 thread

Comments

• damn, when's winter gonna be over with ?.

• Yessir, finished up the final story mission the other day. Still a bit in my feels about the chapter 6 ending/epilogue credits.

Ghetsis posted: »

The music at the end though.. wait so you played the Epilogue?

• I don't know. I've seen that video - cowboy fights black man, ties him, puts on a horse and brings to KKK members who set themselves of fire. That's too controversial.

• Definitely one of the greatest games I’ve played this year. If I had to choose between this, God of War, or Spider-Man for GOTY I’d go with Red Dead. Gameplay is amazing and the details on this game is on another level. It’s worth buying.

• Just finished the game. I think I have something in my eye...

• FUCK. I need to finish this game. This game has so much to it I've been taking its story at a snail's pace.

ClemRanger posted: »

Just finished the game. I think I have something in my eye...

• Red Dead is so hype even Overwatch went on the hype train! :D
    Best game of 2018!

• "Thank you" :'(

• I've been playing this game since the release day and I have to say i love it. I'm not going to write a super long story here and explain every detail, but I can safely say that I respect rockstar for trying out this type of game. Most people expected this to be a 1-to-1 copy of GTA 5 in a western style, but they were wrong. The game has a slow pace and takes a while to get into, especially if you're used to the GTA 5 controls and gameplay.

I love the small details; from brushing your horse to doing simple chores at your camp. It's not for everyone, I get that, but I personally think it's an amazing game. Be warned, if you're used to GTA, this may not be for you. However, if you're open to something new and like to take your time in games, this could definitely be something for you.

• I finished the main story about a week ago. This was a masterpiece in story telling I took a break after chapter 6 because the ending depressed me. Went back on it last night Completed part 1 of the epilogue. I focused on the story through most of the game and should take a bit more time to do some side stuff. 10/10 game of the year. The game awards seem like it’s a war between god of war and red dead.

• It seems dad played over my saved game. What I get for telling em I've bought a new game. I usually I'll say a game sucks if he asks. That's why I usually buy games that I know he wouldn't like.

• Maybe you should put your save on a flash drive and only use it when you play. That's that I used to do when my dormmate let me play Just Cause 3 on his ps4.

• edited November 2018

Reminds me of this

Ruger_556 posted: »

It seems dad played over my saved game. What I get for telling em I've bought a new game. I usually I'll say a game sucks if he asks. That's why I usually buy games that I know he wouldn't like.

• that part during the St. Dennis Bank Robbery :(

• After that, I couldn't trust Dutch with anything.

Poogers555 posted: »

(Spoiler)

• ? fuck'n a right. Hell my dispatcher tried to call and text me For a emergency shutdown job at a power plant, but I was kinda busy playing at that moment.

ClemRanger posted: »

Reminds me of this

• I think Dutch started to go crazy after hitting his head when he crashed the Tram during the bank robbery. Honestly a detail I did not pick up on straight away!

Poogers555 posted: »

(Spoiler)

• Because of Dutch I now know what this means.

"We've been falling for all this time
    And now I'm lost in paradise
    Alone, and lost in paradise"

• I'm loving the horse spawning glitch just north of Saint Denis. Within an hour, I was able to get two rare horses that would've cost me $2000+ otherwise at the stables.

• The first entry is one of my favourite games of all time, this one exceeds it in several, several ways. Easily my game of the year by far. Roger Clark (Arthur's voice actor) is 10/10. The guy is amazing.

• I must be getting tired. I keep dosing off and running my horse into trees. Almost killed it once.

• If I knew how to post pictures I'd post a red dead meme that really made my day

• Right click an image and select "Copy image address". Then, click on the icon in the toolbar on the far right and it will tell you to paste the link there. A code is automatically generated once the link is pasted.
    Arthur doesn't look very happy with his fish

If I knew how to post pictures I'd post a red dead meme that really made my day

• Lmfao wish that's all I had to worry bout was the size of a fish. But yeah I'll give it a try

Right click an image and select "Copy image address". Then, click on the icon in the toolbar on the far right and it will tell you to paste

• The soundtrack to this game is simply amazing. But if I had to choose which song I think is the best, it’s this one:

• Sorry if this sounded dark. @Zombiekiller3121 give me about 4 hours and some sleep I'm watching over my brother

Lmfao wish that's all I had to worry bout was the size of a fish. But yeah I'll give it a try

• Sure thing ??

Sorry if this sounded dark. @Zombiekiller3121 give me about 4 hours and some sleep I'm watching over my brother

• Well can't seem to get an address from my phones camera roll. Oh well, was a homer in a bar meme. Homer was Arthur and everyone else was Lenny. Was funnier when I first seen it. I think it's gotten stale.

• No, it hasn't

Leennnnyyyyyyy!!

Well can't seem to get an address from my phones camera roll. Oh well, was a homer in a bar meme. Homer was Arthur and everyone else was Lenny. Was funnier when I first seen it. I think it's gotten stale.

• I guess not ?. Reminds of a time my lil brother was looking for the sober version of himself

No, it hasn't Leennnnyyyyyyy!!

• honestly, red dead redemption is really good but I prefer mcsm and the last of us (and some other telltale's game like tales from the borderlands, the walking dead...)

• I've given my horses the same name since Ultima Online. That name is retired after that part.

bruzdaa posted: »

"Thank you"

• Cool beans. Apart from TLOU and TWD(omitting ANF), I don't think any of them begin to come close. Tales was enjoyable, my 8 year old niece probably would have enjoyed Minecraft more than me if she knew it wasn't really Minecraft, that game left me wondering why it was even a thing to be honest.

honestly, red dead redemption is really good but I prefer mcsm and the last of us (and some other telltale's game like tales from the borderlands, the walking dead...)

• Thinking about starting a new save game on a separate user. Glad dads been enjoying this game ?. At least it keeps him occupied I guess. If i took anything after him it's the need for a release.

• Red Dead online has launched. I'm still busy with the main story, so I won't get to it for a while..

• 1 month later thread bump just to say.... I’ve got that drunk mission music playing on a loop in my head and now I’m going insane, pls send halp pls

• I finally got my hands on the game.

• Well look who finally made it.

Someone get him a drink!

AronDracula posted: »

I finally got my hands on the game.

• Great! The online is kinda bare at the moment but if you grab a couple of friends and mess around with them, hit the saloon, do parkour and steal a train you’ll have a blast. In terms of single player, I definitely recommend doing side quests during the events of the main story instead of saving them. Immerse yourself in the game a lot more that way, but you don’t have to do all of them if you don’t want to.

AronDracula posted: »

I finally got my hands on the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.