Let's talk about anything TWAU related! (questions, jokes, thoughts, etc.)

Comments

• Replayed the game again and he does indeed have blood on his color.

DabigRG posted: »

If you arrest Woody at the end of Episode 1, he complains that Dee was "covered in blood" and Bigby let him go. Was this a cut element?

• So with that settled, what was that blood on Dee's collar at the end of Episode 1 about?

• edited December 2018

Yes i know,but it's not a "cut element" or whatever you were talking about.

Anyway,this happens if you went to Toad first intead of going to Prince Lawrence in episode 1,after Dee tells him about Faith (this happens offscreen),he shoots himself in front of him i think,and that's where the blood is coming from.

And if you decide to go after the Woodsman at the end of episode 1 instead of Dee,he complains about it,because..well i don't know,because it's pretty obvious the Woodsman is not the one who "did it" and chasing the guy covered in blood is probably a better idea ? Hope that helped.

@iFoRias Replayed the game again and he does indeed have blood on his color.

• Yeah, I kept having to rewind my third playthrough to certain points in order to have certain things in later episodes and I guess that was a sign that I had to go back to save Lawrence.

after Dee tells him about Faith (this happens offscreen),he shoots himself in front of him i think,and that's where the blood is coming from.

Oh really now? Damn.

well i don't know,because it's pretty obvious the Woodsman is not the one who "did it" and chasing the guy covered in blood is probably a better idea ? Hope that helped.

What was weird was when I heard that on my second playthrough(where I went to Lawrence first), Dee HAD no visible blood on him. So it was weird "WTF is this drunk fool talkin bout?" moment.

iFoRias posted: »

Yes i know,but it's not a "cut element" or whatever you were talking about. Anyway,this happens if you went to Toad first intead of going

• Were the black duo leaving the Open Arms indeed father and daughter visiting each other?

• Who were TJ and Snow talking about when they leave his room?

• Was the Pimp standing outside the Trip Trap gonna be important?

• I don't think so.
    You see him multiple times in the episode (re-used model)

Was the Pimp standing outside the Trip Trap gonna be important?

• What's up with the woman with the ponytail and ckeckerboard attire in the next time segment for Episode 1?

• edited December 2018

No, not him, who squatting in the alleyway nearby with Gren--the pimp that's standing on the corner, complete with the appropriate hat.

I don't think so. You see him multiple times in the episode (re-used model)

• Well i think that's still the same guy ? Just with a hat i think ?

anyway i don't know,it's kinda weird because i think Bigby is like "sigh let me take care of this" but then the next scene just skip that and he's going into the Trip Trap bar.

No, not him, who squatting in the alleyway nearby with Gren--the pimp that's standing on the corner, complete with the appropriate hat.

• Perhaps.
    I assumed he was talking about going into the bar since that's why they were there anyway, but still.

Well i think that's still the same guy ? Just with a hat i think ? anyway i don't know,it's kinda weird because i think Bigby is like "sigh let me take care of this" but then the next scene just skip that and he's going into the Trip Trap bar.

• Who was the silhouette woman who was seen crossing the street as Bigby and Snow ride to the Trip Trap?

• At the start of the next time segment for Episode 1, Crane mentions that "we had something special." Was he supposed to be referring to something [else] originally?

• In the next time segment for Episode 2, Georgie seethingly praises Bigby for "not being afraid to be a complete bastard." He says this with Nerissa crying in the background--was Bigby supposed to do something to hurt her originally?

• I don't think so,but i remember that Narissa was supposed to be the "original" instead of Vivian.

In the next time segment for Episode 2, Georgie seethingly praises Bigby for "not being afraid to be a complete bastard." He says this with Nerissa crying in the background--was Bigby supposed to do something to hurt her originally?

• Who told Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum that Bigby was looking for Crane--Beauty?

• Oh shoot, really?
    That makes too much sense.

I don't think so,but i remember that Narissa was supposed to be the "original" instead of Vivian.

• Are there videos of background conversations, like the arguments between Snow, Toad, and Bluebeard?

• Which characters are not from the Fables comic proper (initially)?

• Okay, so the Book of Fables alludes to the idea that Jersey had his wings chopped by what is most likely the Woodsman's Axe at some point. TVTropes goes on to say that this was actually done by Bloody Mary when she took the Axe. Wtf?

• Is the apparent deference between Bluebeard and Snow significant after the game?

• In Episode 1, Mr. Toad complains about how much it costs to glamour an entire family and Colin can ask about his kids. Was Toad supposed to have a bigger family originally?

• What's Mr Badger's deal?

• I remember there being a comment talking about how Bigby couldn't get in chases too much in the games. How much about the comic's history is similarly set in stone?

• edited January 2019

I think it's because Bigby has to keep a low profile because of the mundies,
    and this is weird because in episode 5 he doesn't give a fuck and just transforms into his second form and chases the Crooked Man/Georgie into the streets,jumping over cars and buildings lol.
    I don't know the comics too much i've only read a few issues but i think it's the same.

I remember there being a comment talking about how Bigby couldn't get in chases too much in the games. How much about the comic's history is similarly set in stone?

• Is Toad really nobility?

• Yeah, seriously. :lol:

But I asked because I recalled seeing a comment implying he'd historically been in a set number of them before a certain issue

I think it's because Bigby has to keep a low profile because of the mundies, and this is weird because in episode 5 he doesn't give a fuck

• Is Cryer a character in the comics or was he gonna be exclusive to the game?

• I recently took a look back into The Wolf Among Us and remembered how much I love and miss this game. Season 2 might be a dream now, but it's still nice to hope.

• Was Gwen supposed to get a significant scene originally?

• Given his introduction, Book of Fables entry, and similar concept art to Bigby & Georgie, was Clever Hans supposed to have a big role originally?

• edited January 2019

Wolf went through a lot of rewrites, to answer your question Hans and Gwen were most likely going to be a bit more major than just Hans one scene and Gwen in the background. If I remember right it would be things like minor questioning.

Given his introduction, Book of Fables entry, and similar concept art to Bigby & Georgie, was Clever Hans supposed to have a big role originally?

• Oh wow, I thought I posted that one long before yesterday.

Anyway, that sounds about right, in Gwen's case especially. Of course, given the things I listed there, I was wondering if Hans was considered to be the killer at one point.

Poogers555 posted: »

Wolf went through a lot of rewrites, to answer your question Hans and Gwen were most likely going to be a bit more major than just Hans one scene and Gwen in the background. If I remember right it would be things like minor questioning.

• Apparently the red haired guy was suppose to be the killer but everyone figured it out in literally 2 seconds so they changed it lmao

Oh wow, I thought I posted that one long before yesterday. Anyway, that sounds about right, in Gwen's case especially. Of course, given the things I listed there, I was wondering if Hans was considered to be the killer at one point.

• Red haired guy?

Apparently the red haired guy was suppose to be the killer but everyone figured it out in literally 2 seconds so they changed it lmao

• Guy whos model is reused over and over. Originally it was the same guy and the reason he kept showing up was suppose to be how he knew things stuff like, but they scrapped it because peopled wondered why he was used so often so people put it together its because he is the killer.

Red haired guy?

• Oh, you mean Cryer? Yeah, I do remember posts to that effect.

What're doin on this side of the community, btw?

Guy whos model is reused over and over. Originally it was the same guy and the reason he kept showing up was suppose to be how he knew thing

• I remember there being a comment talking about how Bigby couldn't get in chases too much in the games. How much about the comic's history is similarly set in stone?

• Do Fables have some ability to regenerate?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.