Let's talk about anything TWAU related! (questions, jokes, thoughts, etc.)

13»

Comments

• Why the fuck is Bloody Mary's "true form" just her minus adipose with glass shards sticking out of her?

• Was the Heat Wave supposed to be a plot point originally?

• The heat wave is just to give the world more atmosphere, nothing plot related as far as we know (but very unlikely)

If it is suppose to be symbolism of anything its most likely suppose to symbolize the growing tensions of all the characters (reaching a boiling point)

Also to answer your other question about Bloody Marry its just suppose to be some murderous demon spirit form, the reason theres many is because Blood Marry appears in a mirror, they are reflections.

DabigRG posted: »

Was the Heat Wave supposed to be a plot point originally?

• Okay.
    I mainly remember Johann bringing it up on the first playthrough in a semiominous way and couldn't help but have it bother me when it was mentioned in the first episode's news report as well.

Also to answer your other question about Bloody Marry its just suppose to be some murderous demon spirit form, the reason theres many is because Blood Marry appears in a mirror, they are reflections.

Many clones or many shards ?

Poogers555 posted: »

The heat wave is just to give the world more atmosphere, nothing plot related as far as we know (but very unlikely) If it is suppose to

• Was Vivian intended to be a more major character at one point?

• Was Colin gonna get a glamour at one point?

• Who was supposed to have left Faith's head behind originally?

• I may have asked this before, but were the Tweedles supposed to have some connection to the Troll Sisters?

• Any reason why Jack sorta peters out from the story despite seemingly being set to play a bigger role?

• Was the Crooked Man and/or Mary supposed to be more of a side/foreboding thing initially?

• Crooked Man has been planned since the beta

Was the Crooked Man and/or Mary supposed to be more of a side/foreboding thing initially?

• Ah. Did his role/powerset change?

Crooked Man has been planned since the beta

• Seems he would always be positioned as the underground crime boss. Interestingly I believe he is actually mentioned in cut voice lines in episode 1, kinda like how even Vallory was in cut voice lines in Tales episode 1.

Ah. Did his role/powerset change?

• I need to get back to playing games once this semester is over.

Seems he would always be positioned as the underground crime boss. Interestingly I believe he is actually mentioned in cut voice lines in episode 1, kinda like how even Vallory was in cut voice lines in Tales episode 1.

• edited November 2019

Snow:You think happily ever after is possible afterall?
    Bigby:We'll see!!
    Wish it was in wolf among us...
    Wait, it still can be ;)

• Is there a notable history between Bigby and Jersey?

• Why exactly did Crane start borrowing from The Crooked Man?

• I asked a variation of this before, but what was going on with Crane's bloody jacket in the meat locker.

• edited June 2020

can somebody send me link to the wolf among us mods like change bigby's clothes to the clothes of beta version of the wolf among us i mean the detective clothes of bigby which are in one of the photos at the open arms in crane's room

• I've found Bigby playing football :D
    Sheriffs need hobbies too!!
    https://imgur.com/jYTtKic
    https://imgur.com/SLs5QdK

• Oh, is that how he was originally gonna look?

can somebody send me link to the wolf among us mods like change bigby's clothes to the clothes of beta version of the wolf among us i mean the detective clothes of bigby which are in one of the photos at the open arms in crane's room

• Oh, is that how he was originally gonna look?

• No i'm pretty sure that was never a thing,never heard of it.

Oh, is that how he was originally gonna look?

• Oh.
    It's just interesting think about considering Bigby finds a photo of him and Snow at one point

iFoRias posted: »

No i'm pretty sure that was never a thing,never heard of it.

• So I recently completed the game again a few days ago and I gotta ask this. If Faith is Nerissa, then wouldn't she return to her husband Lawrence if he is still alive?

• That was something I always thought about too. I mean if Lawrence is alive Nerissa and him are in the same place a few times and he doesnt seem to know the whole Nerissa/Faith thing.

I guess that would either mean Faith is dead and it was Nerissa the whole time, or as its kinda implied their relationship wasnt kinda failing, so maybe she just wanted to escape. Either way it kinda just adds to the whole "no hard proof one way or the other."

Menofthe214 posted: »

So I recently completed the game again a few days ago and I gotta ask this. If Faith is Nerissa, then wouldn't she return to her husband Lawrence if he is still alive?

• edited August 2020

Yeah I would rather assume it was Nerissa because like you said, Faith and Lawrence's relationship wasn't falling apart. Also it would be kinda lame for them just to kill off the Little Mermaid like that. I guess there were many rewrites about the whole Faith/Nerissa truth.

Either way it kinda just adds to the whole "no hard proof one way or the other."

Pretty much.

That was something I always thought about too. I mean if Lawrence is alive Nerissa and him are in the same place a few times and he doesnt s

• Additionally, what was the deal with all the blood? What was the purpose?

What was Crane doing to whoever it was in the Meat Locker? Or it really was him being chained there, what was Mary doing to him?

• Is general logic/motif around the Fables that the good guys of those stories are actually bad/criminal and that the villains are ultimately good if gruff people?

• Boy, did this turn out to have an answer.

What's up with the woman with the ponytail and ckeckerboard attire in the next time segment for Episode 1?

• Can Fables regenerate or is it just a fast form of minor healing?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.