What was Clem’s first murder/attempted murder/complicit murder and how does it tie into your story?
Inspired by a recent thread on the subreddit. Basically any premeditated kill counts here. Whether it was a mercy kill or not (ala S1 finale), whether Clem did it herself or just supported it (ala Carver), and whether the victim actually died or survived (ala Abel), who first stained Clem’s hands with blood, why was that her first moment, and what relevance does it hold in her story? Non determinant/QTE/indirect/accidental kills dont count (basically all the ANF kills lol).
From the top of my head the contenders are:
- The Stranger
- Sam the dog (you decide if he counts)
- Matthew (telling Nick to shoot him)
- Johnny (ski lodge guy)
- Carver (attempting to shoot him at the ski lodge)
- Carver (supporting Kenny at the end of episode 3)
- Lingard (feel free to consider non canon to your Clem)
- Abel (at the train station)
- Marlon (condoning what AJ did/at any point saying he got what he deserved/spitting on his grave)
- Abel (in the woods before you meet Lilly)
- Lilly (telling Violet to shoot her)
- Lilly (shooting at her at the school showdown)
Please tell me if I missed someone!
Feel free to go beyond her first kill if you do so please.
My Clem’s first kill was the stranger. I stopped pressing Q after the prompt disappeared so she ended up killing him. It kinda goes well in my story though, since it added a recurring theme of killing one in other to protect another in all of Clem’s installments (S1 finale, S2 finale, and the TFS premiere (AJ)).