So, How High Are Clem's Chances of Dying The Next Episode?

I don't think a lot of people have fully grasped this concept. Clementine could die in the next episode. She had the talk with AJ about what to do if she's bitten. Dying is something that could very well happen to Clem the next episode. Even if she doesn't, that's it, the last episode with Clementine ever. It's gonna be sad to see her go. Her story is over no matter what on March 26, after that, no more Clementine. I played season 1 the year it came out, I was only 12-years-old. I grew up playing as Clementine. Knowing that her very last episode is on its way, it's sad guys, it really is. Most if not all of us wouldn't be here if not for Clementine and her story. And now, it's almost over, forever. This will be the last time we see her, ever.

Comments

• I feel theyll make her determinant, I dont think Telltale will make it so Clem is 100% dead, it will just be an outcome based on the choices you made for what outcome you get. Therell probs be "good, bad, and in between" endings.

• Yeah that's what i've been saying this whole time,this is the only way they can make everyone's happy imo.

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel theyll make her determinant, I dont think Telltale will make it so Clem is 100% dead, it will just be an outcome based on the choices you made for what outcome you get. Therell probs be "good, bad, and in between" endings.

• Like in Red Dead Redemption 2? Jeez, I'd love this.

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel theyll make her determinant, I dont think Telltale will make it so Clem is 100% dead, it will just be an outcome based on the choices you made for what outcome you get. Therell probs be "good, bad, and in between" endings.

• There will be determinant endings.

Clem will definitely die in at least one of them.

That's my opinion anyway.

• edited January 2019

Her chances of dying/getting bit in the finale are as high as ever, but I would like her and AJ to reunite with Violet & Louis and other kids again on land, though could happen after the explosion, and we might not see them again. Kent Mudle on Tumblr confirmed that Violet's and Louis' stories will continue in the finale if they were captured in episode 2, so I guess we will them for sure, I don't know about the other kids
    Overall, I think there will be several possible endings

• I won't let her die, not until Minnie and Violet have died first. And when she does die, I don't want AJ to kill her or die with her. I want her to die alone. Also, James better not get any ideas about keeping her in his walker shed.

• How fucked would it be if AJ uses her face as a Walker mask? He does want them to be together. Maybe if he is absolutely ruthless and hardened.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I won't let her die, not until Minnie and Violet have died first. And when she does die, I don't want AJ to kill her or die with her. I want her to die alone. Also, James better not get any ideas about keeping her in his walker shed.

• That's mah boi.

I won't let her die, not until Minnie and Violet have died first. And when she does die, I don't want AJ to kill her or die with her. I want her to die alone. Also, James better not get any ideas about keeping her in his walker shed.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

I think it'd be a great idea. Even after Clementine's dead and gone, people will know fear & terror from her face as it's worn by AJ, the most vicious person alive.

How fucked would it be if AJ uses her face as a Walker mask? He does want them to be together. Maybe if he is absolutely ruthless and hardened.

• No no no no no no, don't.

How fucked would it be if AJ uses her face as a Walker mask? He does want them to be together. Maybe if he is absolutely ruthless and hardened.

• What is the point of multiple endings if the majority of people would like her alive?

• Evil choices lead to an evil ending. Of course no one wants Clem to die, but people who make evil choices build up that bad Kara, leading to their death. Like Arthur Morgan, good deeds lead to a peaceful ending, bad deeds lead to a horrible one.

What is the point of multiple endings if the majority of people would like her alive?

• This is gonna suck.

Evil choices lead to an evil ending. Of course no one wants Clem to die, but people who make evil choices build up that bad Kara, leading to their death. Like Arthur Morgan, good deeds lead to a peaceful ending, bad deeds lead to a horrible one.

• Why? Do you play as sumbag Clem?

This is gonna suck.

• Yes, as an alternative playthrough. ?

Why? Do you play as sumbag Clem?

• I’m positive that it will be determined but if not I feel like she will survive even though this is the walking dead I just can’t see them killing clem altogether

• ...Andthenyouwilldie.

• "Ah yes...another fine specimen for my collection."

@Wheres_Dinner How fucked would it be if AJ uses her face as a Walker mask?

Alright, calm down there buddy.

• Decent, decent

Yes, as an alternative playthrough. ?

• edited January 2019

are you saying my clem beating the shit out of able front of aj will get my Clem to the worse end i hope not cause i did not go easy on abel i beat him up and burned his face that aside from throwing him in a pack of walkers but i give him what he wanted dying without turning.
    and i tell aj to kill Lilly. and turned him i into a psycho. man i am the worst parent ever.

Evil choices lead to an evil ending. Of course no one wants Clem to die, but people who make evil choices build up that bad Kara, leading to their death. Like Arthur Morgan, good deeds lead to a peaceful ending, bad deeds lead to a horrible one.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

able

"l" before "e" except after "b"...….when spelling the name "Abel" and the word "label".

FORTLEE posted: »

are you saying my clem beating the shit out of able front of aj will get my Clem to the worse end i hope not cause i did not go easy on abel

• edited January 2019

No such thing as evil choices in a TWD game. Lee dies regardless of what you do in S1. And the endings of S2 and S3 have nothing to do with evil".

• edited January 2019

sorry English not my mother languish i to be honest i kind suck at writing even in my own languish cause i focus on what i want to write and to say to keep the idea as close as possible more that writing it self or paying much attention to words or lines even when i be so aggressive on that i still miss in some words.
    that's why i always edit my comments cause they always end up as a mess.

• If she will be determinant people will be pissed when she dies due to their "bad" choices (Telling AJ he was right when he killed Marlon, Killing James' walkers, Killing Lilly etc.) and they're probably gonna restart the game to allow Clem to live so I think I'd prefer it to not be determinant (She either dies or not)

• Clem Dies We Riot. Doesn't matter if it's the End or Not. We Riot if she dies regardless of how they do it.

• edited January 2019

I once read a fanfic which showed a sequence of what Clem dying would look like. It was very immersive and it left me emotionally scarred to the point where I do NOT want to see that play out in game.

• AJ be like

ʸᵒᵘ ˢᶦʳ ᵃʳᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ

Anyway, I think the chances are pretty high that she will die in one of the endings, I could see most of major characters being determinant in Episode 4 just like that was the case in ANF ( Although ANF was utter shit, one thing it did well is making your choices somewhat important and I think they handled the fate of characters well).

Now, I can totally see most endings being "bittersweet". Think about Season 2, there was no really a "happy" ending, in every one of them you end up losing something. For example: Clem dies -> AJ survives, Something happens to AJ -> Clem survives, Both survive -> you have to do something really fucked up that takes its toll, etc...

I just hope it won't be some fairytale cliché bullshit, to be fair as long as we get a beautiful emotional farewell for the story i'll be happy

• edited January 2019

Who and where are you going to riot? Teltale is dead and the last episode is nothing more than a charity case by Skybound. You act as if they're going to make more seasons.

patrickrc95 posted: »

Clem Dies We Riot. Doesn't matter if it's the End or Not. We Riot if she dies regardless of how they do it.

• edited January 2019

The devs have stated pretty specifically there will no be such thing as a "bad" ending and that whatever ending you get will never make you feel as if you got a bad ending. Every ending will be valid.

People are just gonna have to stop being babies and deal with what they get.

If she will be determinant people will be pissed when she dies due to their "bad" choices (Telling AJ he was right when he killed Marlon, Ki

• Don't Care.

Who and where are you going to riot? Teltale is dead and the last episode is nothing more than a charity case by Skybound. You act as if they're going to make more seasons.

• You know, just for laughs.

Decent, decent

• That was what I was insinuating.

If she will be determinant people will be pissed when she dies due to their "bad" choices (Telling AJ he was right when he killed Marlon, Ki

• I guess they call you ‘savage’ for a reason.

The devs have stated pretty specifically there will no be such thing as a "bad" ending and that whatever ending you get will never make you

• Patrick disagrees with @SavageClemmy’s response.

patrickrc95 posted: »

Don't Care.

• Season 4 is what I'm talking about. Torturing Abel savegly, killing Lilly, etc. Are evil choices. Sure they were bad, but you can't let AJ turn into something similar.

No such thing as evil choices in a TWD game. Lee dies regardless of what you do in S1. And the endings of S2 and S3 have nothing to do with evil".

• That's fine.
    After all, TFS is apparently the best game since Season 1, so they shouldn't mind.

• edited January 2019

The achievements for episode 4 are
    Goodbye, You and Me, and Better Life.
    Maybe that might give some clues as to what might happen in the game.
    I have a feeling Abel might play a role at the very end.

• I understand the hate for Minerva and Violet and i don’t like them either but jeez people! I hope you guys don’t speak like this about people you know and hate in real life.

• Says the Jane hater.

I understand the hate for Minerva and Violet and i don’t like them either but jeez people! I hope you guys don’t speak like this about people you know and hate in real life.

• What are you talking about, AJ has already killed Marlon. What exactly is this point of no return? And how is it actually any different from Clem and James who've killed people as children?

Season 4 is what I'm talking about. Torturing Abel savegly, killing Lilly, etc. Are evil choices. Sure they were bad, but you can't let AJ turn into something similar.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.