So, How High Are Clem's Chances of Dying The Next Episode?

124»

Comments

• As long as it is possible. If they didn't have any weapons she could use, or she didn't have the strength left to do it herself when she reaches the end of her rope, things could be different.

Pyreflie posted: »

Oh no, poor AJ. I really think if that scenario occurred, given her and AJ's previous conversation, she would kill herself just so she couldn't come back and bite AJ.

• I've thought about that too. If we play as AJ for the last scene, that would be neat.

What if we take control of AJ for the final choice and you have to pull the trigger on Clem. It'd be just like Duck.

• True, man would that be heart breaking.

As long as it is possible. If they didn't have any weapons she could use, or she didn't have the strength left to do it herself when she reaches the end of her rope, things could be different.

• You think Violet/Louis should pull the trigger on Clem. It'd be pretty sad since one of them would love you. Or if they get bit and you have to shoot them. Imagine the tears, man. The tears!

DabigRG posted: »

Right scene/plotpoint, wrong character(s) if you ask me.

• edited January 2019

No. Wrong Season, different characters entirely.

You think Violet/Louis should pull the trigger on Clem. It'd be pretty sad since one of them would love you. Or if they get bit and you have to shoot them. Imagine the tears, man. The tears!

• I don't think that Clem will get bitten and be put down by AJ. That would just be a boring and predictable rehash of Season 1's ending.

• I honestly don’t think it’s foreshadowing and I hope I’m wrong but I just think they’re going to reverse it and put Aj down instead

• edited January 2019

Remember this comment:
    AJ will accidentally kill clementine based on how u raised him. I have a strong feeling that AJ will become a massive murderer and kills clem in the process(by accident)....if that doesn't happen in physco clem playthrough I don't think anything will.

• AJ showed a lot of sympathy in episode 3 for Abel. He was really affected by watching him die. I don't think AJ will become a mass murderer, at least not an unjustifiable one.

Remember this comment: AJ will accidentally kill clementine based on how u raised him. I have a strong feeling that AJ will become a massiv

• Noooo and Clem let's AJ bite her so they can be together forever.

Erinour posted: »

I honestly don’t think it’s foreshadowing and I hope I’m wrong but I just think they’re going to reverse it and put Aj down instead

• I doubt AJ will die. That would make the S2 group's deaths mean nothing. Plus, it would make the AJ choices(Majority of game) mean nothing. But Telltale has been doing a good job making the AJ choices have impact.

Erinour posted: »

I honestly don’t think it’s foreshadowing and I hope I’m wrong but I just think they’re going to reverse it and put Aj down instead

Sign in to comment in this discussion.