I wonder what Tenn was sent Ericksons boarding school for?

I wish that scene were when Ruby had everybody’s file s d I was curious on how Tenn was sent to Ericksons boarding school I was dying too know , I kmean as an educated guess it’s pretty much social anxiety but you couldn’t controlWhich seems obvious when we first met him in the first episode and along with his sisters...well let’s leave that for another discussion thread.

What are you guys think?

Comments

• Tenn probley came to the school after the outbreak when the adults left the kids to fend for themselfs and I think Sophie Minerva and Tenn live in the area not close to the school but in that general area

• Yeah, seriously. Another element to the pile.
    I also love how when Ruby reads the first one and Clementeen responds that that describes pretty much everyone, it just cuts to Tenn with this little smile on his face at one point.

• He's probably the smartest of em....I hope TT gives him some sort of light in ep 4.

• Maybe we’ll find out after he realizes that Minerva killed Sophie.

• How old is he supposed to be? If he's 12 - i doubt he is older than that - then he was 4 when the outbreak started. He probably was never there until after the outbreak.

• Yea how why did he get sent there and most importantly how in that world is he related to the twins

• He was adopted.

Erinour posted: »

Yea how why did he get sent there and most importantly how in that world is he related to the twins

• Yeah, that seems to be the most obvious answer.

BigBadPaul posted: »

He was adopted.

• Could also be a different mother or father

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, that seems to be the most obvious answer.

• "You know, this is pretty good...but I think this milk would go a lot better with CHOCKLATE."

MrGraffio posted: »

Could also be a different mother or father

• I think I saw K Mudle say somewhere that he was adopted, so I think it's pretty much official.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, that seems to be the most obvious answer.

• Most likely because he was a Arsonist.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.