I wonder what clementines favorite music genre is?

edited January 2019 in The Walking Dead

Any ideas what clementines favorite music is, because I ain’t got no damn clue ?

My guess she likes Ariana Grande or pop maybe?

Comments

• edited January 2019

Heavy metal, duh. Look at that kickass jacket she's wearing this season, we just need to stitch some band patches on it and she's all set. I even had her pick classical music, which had and continues to have a huge influence on heavy metal music. Her favorite band would be Sabaton because their use of historical events, battles, and figures reminds her of Lee.

• this fella gets it

Heavy metal, duh. Look at that kickass jacket she's wearing this season, we just need to stitch some band patches on it and she's all set. I

• Probably house, ambience, electronic

• edited January 2019

I can imagine her jamming and singing 40/1, Ghost Division,Night Witches and Resistant and bite.

Heavy metal, duh. Look at that kickass jacket she's wearing this season, we just need to stitch some band patches on it and she's all set. I

• I need this in my life. Someone pay Melissa Hutchison all the money to record it.

I can imagine her jamming and singing 40/1, Ghost Division,Night Witches and Resistant and bite.

• Ariana Grande?

You know TWD is set in 2003, right?

• Yes I know that, that was an Exaggeration.

Ariana Grande? You know TWD is set in 2003, right?

• She is a mini Lzzy Hale. ?

• OMG i was think sabatons too

• Starts in 2003?

Ariana Grande? You know TWD is set in 2003, right?

• Folk country.

• That's when issue one of the comics takes place. So yeah. Everything in the Walking Dead world was either made in or before 2003.

Pyreflie posted: »

Starts in 2003?

• Probably Indie or Americana. Something like that.

• That. Or because a leather jacket will protect you from bites. The first thing I'm doing if I was Walking Dead. Leather clothing

• edited August 2019

• 2003 Before Walkers, and 2003 After Walkers.

Pyreflie posted: »

Starts in 2003?

• I’d have thought pop but maybe jazz, classical or country judging by the last episode

• Thanks

2003 Before Walkers, and 2003 After Walkers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.