Take US Back discussion thread (theory)

edited January 2019 in The Walking Dead

After the shill exploded on the bomb and whither you let AJ kill Lily or not what do you think is going too happen next, are we going too have a simluar situation like in season 2 Episode 5 Where we had too stick with Arvo in the early Too mid part of the episode...now since pretty much everybody is over board and now their pretty much Offshore vulnerable too all the odds.

[Theory 1]The Delta survivors plus the boring school kids have to survive and make a temporary alliance Just too avoid the walkers

[Theory 2] The Delta would fall back too the Delta in foot and re-organize a counterattack at a boarding school just like when the governor attacked and managed to break through the prison (whither you let AJ Kill Lilly or not).

[Theory 3] The Delta keep everyone hostage until the unknown group from the North preforms a unexpected rescue operation.

[Theory 4] The main foucus would be on how AJ would turn out and whither he’s too far gone after he killed Lilly and he'll probably kill someone important while James warned Clementine of this worst case scenario which is (determinant) .

[Theory 5] Weither you saved Violet or not she'll Betrayed a group I am wanting to join the Delta just to be with Minerva and she’ll pretty much be apart of the boarding schools final assult led by Lilly weither you spared her or not.

Or we might get get something similar out of all 5 of these theory’s...maybe???

What do you guys think, what do you think is going too happen the Take US Back?

let me know in the comments bellow.

Peace.✌?

Comments

• inb4 they dont even play Take Us Back for the credits.

I have a feeling it might be like season 2 episode 5, where suddenly we just go in an unpredictable direction. Hopefully not ANF unpredictable though when suddenly the plot and character motivations are all flipped, but I feel episode 4 will be taking a much different direction in story.

• The delinquents regroup.
    Sullene finally attempts revenge.
    James is killed.
    Minnie dies.
    Lilith dies.
    Clementeen finally dies.

• Randy Tudor appears and dabs on dead clementine

DabigRG posted: »

The delinquents regroup. Sullene finally attempts revenge. James is killed. Minnie dies. Lilith dies. Clementeen finally dies.

• I think Clementine is going to take them back

• DAMN fine man. :lol:

MrGraffio posted: »

Randy Tudor appears and dabs on dead clementine

• edited January 2019

I like your third theory,these guys rescue us but they're even worse than the Delta and we have to escape again..Maybe..i don't know.

But your last theory is stupid,why do so many people think Clem is gonna have to fight Violet or that Violet will betray Clem even if you saved her ? That's literally stupid and out of character that wouldn't make any sense,you saved her you romanced her or whatever,she leaves minnie and stays with you end of story.

• The violet one is only if you didn’t save her and she goes backstabs which is determine the choice.

iFoRias posted: »

I like your third theory,these guys rescue us but they're even worse than the Delta and we have to escape again..Maybe..i don't know. But

• I also think were gonna get found or captured by whoever the fuck Delta was fighting with and they might be better or worst than Delta. Not sure. Abel said they are some twisted fucks, and that's coming from Abel lol.

I think Clem might get killed. And if she does it's so cliche and lazy and i'll fly to Skybound's offices, and clog up their toilet with a big shit. I mean, unplungable shit.

• inb4 Violet is revealed leader of Delta, its all a ruse, its why the Delta doesnt hurt Violet but fucks up Louis.

Yes it all makes sense now...

The final battle will be Clem vs Violet and Louis will ascend to his truest form as the son of Kenny and rain down an army of boats from the power he did not know he had!

Louis Gang Rise up.

iFoRias posted: »

I like your third theory,these guys rescue us but they're even worse than the Delta and we have to escape again..Maybe..i don't know. But

• After reading this comment, I’m trying to hold my life together but I am struggling.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I also think were gonna get found or captured by whoever the fuck Delta was fighting with and they might be better or worst than Delta. Not

Sign in to comment in this discussion.