Do you think Minerva will turn on Lily?

Just came up with this idea do you think Minerva will turn on Lily....just like how Lily in the comics turned on the governor?

I mean I just had this idea that we’re going to probably get sort of similar reference since Lily is a determining character and all and Minerva might redeem herself and we we’re going to probably get sort of similar reference in the comics where Lily shoots for governor but this time it’s Minerva going to be shooting Lilly.

I don’t know if it sounds too far-fetched but that would be pretty awesome to See.

Wouldn’t you agree...

What do you guys think?

Do you think we’re going to have a similar reference to what happened in the Comics
or something else let me know in the comments below .

Peace✌?

Comments

• Don't read the comics, but yes.

• Even if she turns her back on Lilly, I will still not forgive her for siding with a group full of assholes over her own family and killing her own sister.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

Honestly, we have no right to be mad at her for that, as we didn't have any form of relationship with her or Sophie. What we CAN be mad at is her hitting us in the head, locking us up, and stabbing us in the chest.

AronDracula posted: »

Even if she turns her back on Lilly, I will still not forgive her for siding with a group full of assholes over her own family and killing her own sister.

• Nothing she does now matters. As soon as she admitted she killed Sophie, I deem her unredeemable. She’s dead.

• I heavily agree with you , even if she did redeem her self I will still not want her back in the school after killing her own flesh and blood that is by far unforgivable and for this moment for she is an outcast of society.

Even if she turns her back on Lilly, I will still not forgive her for siding with a group full of assholes over her own family and killing her own sister.

• Don't think so, even if she does I hope I get to kill both Minerva and Violet.

• If the boat explosion killed someone or some of Clem's group, it will be on Minerva. There is ZERO reason for her to redeem herself. She is just like Badger, both killed innocents in cold blood for literally no good reasons. I would kill her as soon as the option pops out.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Honestly, we have no right to be mad at her for that, as we didn't have any form of relationship with her or Sophie. What we CAN be mad at is her hitting us in the head, locking us up, and stabbing us in the chest.

• Rest in Hell Mini, Rest In Hell.

If the boat explosion killed someone or some of Clem's group, it will be on Minerva. There is ZERO reason for her to redeem herself. She is

• I know, im just saying we can’t be mad at her for killing sophie

If the boat explosion killed someone or some of Clem's group, it will be on Minerva. There is ZERO reason for her to redeem herself. She is

• edited January 2019

Well, we haven't had any new additions to Ericson since Ep.1, so I hope so. The school is weak, they need more people. James can herd Walkers away from the school. Minerva's training makes her a badass with a crossbow, even if she can't take a punch.

• She's gonna sacrifice herself finally standing up to Lilith or better yet her boss.

• Once Minerva discovers Lilly almost shot Tenn. She'll change her mind. She still loves him. She is conflicted. You see it in her face. Minerva will save you from Lilly at the last second.
    Lilly = Sidious
    Clem = Luke
    Minerva = Vader

• Lilly in the comics is a different Lilly just so you know. It was originally planned she would be the same Lilly but it was changed.

• Comic Lilly is way better. Road To Woodbury is about her. It's pretty good if you're into that sort of thing

Poogers555 posted: »

Lilly in the comics is a different Lilly just so you know. It was originally planned she would be the same Lilly but it was changed.

• I know that I just said that in my decision.

Poogers555 posted: »

Lilly in the comics is a different Lilly just so you know. It was originally planned she would be the same Lilly but it was changed.

• edited January 2019

I think the biggest hurdle for Minerva will be the fact that she killed her sister.
    If she sided with Clem against the raiders she would also have to face the fact that she murdered her sister for no good reason.

She would need a whole big dose of Tenn's forgiveness to live with that.

And no, I don´t blame. Just like I don´t blame all the child soldiers in real life that get brainwashed and do horrible things.

• Or play the games lol.

DabigRG posted: »

Don't read the comics, but yes.

• I just hope that we get a good confrontation with Minerva. She better not have died in the explosion.

• I'm sure Tenn will convince her to rejoin the group.

Pyreflie posted: »

I just hope that we get a good confrontation with Minerva. She better not have died in the explosion.

• She'll turn on Lilly alright, she'll turn her hideous ginger zit face, disloyal having ass around after mourning Lilly's corpse with 6 bullet holes in it before Clementine asks for her last words before smashing her skull with a chunk of ship wreck lumber.

Tenn isn't saving her this time.

• Wow, this is a really irrelevant Luke, then.

Once Minerva discovers Lilly almost shot Tenn. She'll change her mind. She still loves him. She is conflicted. You see it in her face. Minerva will save you from Lilly at the last second. Lilly = Sidious Clem = Luke Minerva = Vader

• I've played every game besides Michonne and this.

Or play the games lol.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

Lily died in my game, so if turning on her was Minerva’s only chance at proving she could barely be trusted again, then she’s out of luck. Not that it’d make any difference, but I’d like to see how Minerva would try to redeem herself as trustworthy now that her biggest chance at doing so is out the window. Perhaps she’ll come up with something, like giving us the 411 on all things Delta.

• I will never understand how people can watch YouTube assholes play a game that is so heavily reliant on user investment, and think they can give a valid assessment. If you're not feeling it, just fuck off, don't watch someone else do some things. If you don't care enough to play the game as it comes out, why in the world would you care enough to stick around and assess the videos you've seen?

I've played every game besides Michonne and this.

• Simple: Aside from Season 1(and in a different context, some of ANF), I watched walkthroughs and/or playthroughs with no commentary.
    And I've told my origin story with the first one a couple of times already.

I will never understand how people can watch YouTube assholes play a game that is so heavily reliant on user investment, and think they can

• Commentary or no commentary, you're watching someone experience and choose how they want to go through the story. The journey makes the game, not the statistics. I have no idea what your origin story is, and I'm not gonna ask for it. If you're not gonna experience the games as they go, fuck off. I didn't watch every episode of ANF after it came out because I didn't give a shit. Manage your time, girl. Don't waste it on things you want to complain about.

Simple: Aside from Season 1(and in a different context, some of ANF), I watched walkthroughs and/or playthroughs with no commentary. And I've told my origin story with the first one a couple of times already.

• Telltale Games: Skip the game, Play the Story.

The journey makes the game, not the statistics.

Oh, you already said that! Okay then. :sweat_smile:

If you're not gonna experience the games as they go, fuck off.

Ah-bop-bop-bop-bop..."piss off," thank you. Gosh.

I have no idea what your origin story is, and I'm not gonna ask for it.

Ok.

Manage your time, girl.

You know what, maybe I will. I shove to trim up a bit anyway.

Don't waste it on things you want to complain about.

Don't complain? I thought this was the internet?

Commentary or no commentary, you're watching someone experience and choose how they want to go through the story. The journey makes the game

• Avoid it as much as you will, don't watch someone play it and pretend you know. No one influenced the choices I made, they were mine. I made them as i saw fit, which is the point of such games. They meant something to me because I made them. Not because I watched them. That's the point.

Telltale Games: Skip the game, Play the Story. The journey makes the game, not the statistics. Oh, you already said that! Okay

• ...Huh?

Um, okay.

Avoid it as much as you will, don't watch someone play it and pretend you know. No one influenced the choices I made, they were mine. I made

• Uh... I don't know how to simplify what I said, I thought it was simple enough lol. Sorry.

...Huh? Um, okay.

• No, I understood what you said...I just didn't see the jump off point from my post.

Uh... I don't know how to simplify what I said, I thought it was simple enough lol. Sorry.

• Manage your time, girl.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, allow me to interject. You’re a girl @DabigRG ??

• No, hence the shaving joke.

Manage your time, girl. Whoa whoa whoa whoa, allow me to interject. You’re a girl @DabigRG ??

• Ah, very well then. Proceed?

No, hence the shaving joke.

• Okay.
    Go check out Graffio.

Ah, very well then. Proceed?

• I'm not jumping off from your post, we go back a ways, this is in general.

No, I understood what you said...I just didn't see the jump off point from my post.

• Alright.
    Well then, I think it's safe to say you were a truer TWDG fan than I, boyo, and still actually care about it.

I'm not jumping off from your post, we go back a ways, this is in general.

• I don't know about truer, but yea, I still do care about it. I want it to end well, it's meant a deal to me.

Alright. Well then, I think it's safe to say you were a truer TWDG fan than I, boyo, and still actually care about it.

• They people who actually played the game have a better grasp on it. Cause if we fuck up with choices, we have to live it. People on YouTube, " I'll just look up someone else who made a different choice lol."

I don't know about truer, but yea, I still do care about it. I want it to end well, it's meant a deal to me.

• With that said, the first playthrough(s) you watch can probably color your overall view on the game.

They people who actually played the game have a better grasp on it. Cause if we fuck up with choices, we have to live it. People on YouTube, " I'll just look up someone else who made a different choice lol."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.