Saddest part of the final season :(

How many of you miss LEE???

Comments

• Sad? Him stopping by for a bit might've been one of the best moments of the episode.

• It wasn't just sad I was delighted and emotional af when I've saw him agian.

• I felt nothing. No nostalgia, no sadness, nothing. It was a good scene though, it’s just the S1 vibe wasn’t there at all.
    The saddest part of TFS is knowing it’ll be over when it barely even started. There was room for sooooo much more they could’ve put into this game that got left out.

• There was room for sooooo much more they could’ve put into this game that got left out.

Pretty much. But like with previous games, they made considerable cuts and/or shortcuts in order to get what we have.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I felt nothing. No nostalgia, no sadness, nothing. It was a good scene though, it’s just the S1 vibe wasn’t there at all. The saddest part

• Well, Lee was a mixture of a lot of emotions, but the ended it on a high note. The saddest moment for as if now, would be Brody's death. You're a good person, Clem. I would've liked to gotten to know you. That's some sad shit coming from a kid. TFS has the most child deaths in any game I've ever played.

• Yeah. Poor Lamb. :pensive:

TFS has the most child deaths in any game I've ever played.

I was gonna say Madness Returns, but then they're probably not dead. Just "remade."

Well, Lee was a mixture of a lot of emotions, but the ended it on a high note. The saddest moment for as if now, would be Brody's death. You

• look at you girl...look at you

• edited January 2019

I personally didnt get sad over anything, I smiled when I saw Lee again I don’t see the point of crying rather then remembering Lee for the great things then just sobbing them out.

• Ikr, I didn’t shed a tear then just have a smile on my face as I said before nothing toocry about, exept the last part you said.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I felt nothing. No nostalgia, no sadness, nothing. It was a good scene though, it’s just the S1 vibe wasn’t there at all. The saddest part

• I thought it was sad when Clem and AJ get kicked out of the school, they both have that 'not again' desperation setting in. It wasn't like crying out loud sad, but I thought it was well done.

• Would have to go for Brody’s death, personally.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.