Episode 4 Take Us Back [Prediction].

edited February 2019 in The Walking Dead

Here’s my prediction of what my happen in the final episode of the series, Clementine along with the boarding school kids and Lilly (Determante) And her Delta force...get it because their from the Delta and I just made a pun of them of the Best of the U.S. Specail Forces?

Well any ways let’s not get off topic, all of them get washed up off shore in an uncharted island and both Clementine and who ever is leading the Delta depending if you killed Lilly or not make a temporary of alliance to survive in the island and while Clementine , Louis are scouting the island they see lights hit their eyes and theme music with echos all around them.

Comments

• MY GOD. It's been forever since I watched Total Drama Island.

I don't know how that subplot could contribute to Clementine's story, but putting everyone back in a survival situation seems like a good idea.

• Oh Cheese and Rice.

• temporary of lions

• Wow that sounds like a DEAD island to me

• edited February 2019

Nah, Clem is the only one that washes up on an island. Clem finds a volleyball, draws a beard on it, and we´ll get to spend the rest of the episode talking to Vollee.

• Im sorry I ment Temporary alliance, Siri is a complete and total dumbass I think she’s going deaf.

Poogers555 posted: »

temporary of lions

• Everyone except for Clemintine AJ and love interest will die

Sign in to comment in this discussion.