Isn't Clem Already Dead?

edited February 2019 in The Walking Dead

If Marlon can kill Brody with one swing. Wouldn't Clem hitting the wall after the explosion break her ribs and crack her head open? If Brody died from getting her head split open; wouldn't an explosion crack Clem's head like an egg? Therefore result in brain hemorage and death soon after? If she got knocked over the railing and fell into the water; sure she'd live. But the other characters hit the same wall as her right? She was standing next to AJ and Tenn. Wouldn't they hit the wall and be dead too? Someone, please tell me how she is alive.

Comments

• Plot magic is how

• To be fair, poor Brody got a fear-powered angry smack over the eyebrow by Marlon--a sudden, concentrated hit to a specific area.

Clementeen, TennJ, and Lilith/James getting thrown into a wall can definitely damage something depending on the angle and force, but aside from the MVP himself, is unlikely to be any critical from a dramatic standpoint.

• edited February 2019

Brody was whacked in the head with a metal flashlight, it was a small hard object, all of it's force going into one spot on her head. The explosion just knocked Clem back into the wall, her entire body hit the wall, not just her head, spreading out the force of impact. AJ and Tenn didn't look like they got hit by the explosive forces, looks like they just fell over from the boat shaking.

• It should do a lot of damage though. I mean it's an explosion. Sure the force is spread out for Clem; but enough force can break your bones or kill you no matter how it hits you. Clem should be seriously fucked up in Ep.4

Pyreflie posted: »

Brody was whacked in the head with a metal flashlight, it was a small hard object, all of it's force going into one spot on her head. The ex

• That'd make everyone rage quit from the episode Allready lmao

• Most of them did after episode 3, my man

That'd make everyone rage quit from the episode Allready lmao

• Well then the rest of em will join the rage quiting festival I guess.

Most of them did after episode 3, my man

• What are they gonna do? Quit? It's the last episode anyway. Game of Thrones could kill everybody in the last season; what are the viewers gonna do? Stop watching??

Well then the rest of em will join the rage quiting festival I guess.

• I'm jk is all ?

What are they gonna do? Quit? It's the last episode anyway. Game of Thrones could kill everybody in the last season; what are the viewers gonna do? Stop watching??

• I know bro, I see you

I'm jk is all ?

• Yeah, she should be messed up, but I don't think getting knocked into a wall necessarily means automatic death.

It should do a lot of damage though. I mean it's an explosion. Sure the force is spread out for Clem; but enough force can break your bones or kill you no matter how it hits you. Clem should be seriously fucked up in Ep.4

• Not for Clem. She won't die like a bitch.

Pyreflie posted: »

Yeah, she should be messed up, but I don't think getting knocked into a wall necessarily means automatic death.

• edited February 2019

You forget Rosie. She will come to save Clem at the last minute, again.
    She will either head butt the explosion til the explosion is no more, or she will do one of those jump, take in mouth and land safely sort of thingies with Clem, AJ and Tenn.

• Bruh it's Telltale
    Remember when Mike got shot in the shoulder and he could hold a baby no problemo ?
    Or when Kenny got slashed across the stomach and was bleeding like a pig but 3 minutes later he was fine ?

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Skybound say they rewrote ep4?

Bruh it's Telltale Remember when Mike got shot in the shoulder and he could hold a baby no problemo ? Or when Kenny got slashed across the stomach and was bleeding like a pig but 3 minutes later he was fine ?

• idk

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Skybound say they rewrote ep4?

• Just thought I'd ask since I've heard some people saying that Skybound did but I wasn't sure

idk

• Not major rewrites, just the alteration of dialogue, reviewing everything and then settling on what they have planned

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Skybound say they rewrote ep4?

• Thanks, m8

Not major rewrites, just the alteration of dialogue, reviewing everything and then settling on what they have planned

• I dont think so because of plot armor

• No, that would be a big no-no to the final season’s disappointment and trust me, it is already.

• Plot armor is non existent when it's the last episode that will ever be made

I dont think so because of plot armor

• edited February 2019

She won't die like that.

Honestly i'm starting to wonder if she's even gonna die,this season has been so lighthearted i don't think these writers have the fucking balls to kill Clementine,i don't think they could even give her a good death tbh.

I will laugh if they actually rehash Lee's death,i don't know we'll see,but she's not gonna die from a boat explosion that would be stupid.

• Because of this, I'm gonna laugh if she does. Only because of this.

iFoRias posted: »

She won't die like that. Honestly i'm starting to wonder if she's even gonna die,this season has been so lighthearted i don't think these

• But if she gets bit, you can always amputate. But it's on the neck or shoulder; it would be a Lee repeat. Her death can't be too quick either since it would play off as more shock value like Marianna. It'd have to be a long death to give him for goodbyes. She just be super weak after the explosion and gets a Dale death. God, that would piss me off she gets killed by just one Walker.

She won't die like that. Honestly i'm starting to wonder if she's even gonna die,this season has been so lighthearted i don't think these

• this season has been so lighthearted i don't think these writers have the fucking balls to kill Clementine

This season definitely has more lighthearted moments then the others, but it’s still pretty fucking brutal. Torturing Abel was really fucked up if you went all out. Like I beat the shit out of him every chance I got and he continued to act like tough guy, but when he broke down at the end that scene triggered some real human remorse shit inside me (his voice actor fucking nailed it). Louis getting his tongue cut out was pretty dark as well. I’d say it’s a given at this point that Clem will be determinant after Kent’s recent comment on reddit that heavily implied this. It’s such a split topic that it’s really the only way they could do it and make mostly everyone happy with the endings.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.