How gruesome is [Take US Back] going to be ?

edited February 2019 in The Walking Dead

From a scale to 1 to 10 how gruesome do you think the season, or should I say series finale is going to be?

When I watched Doms videos and read some of the the achievements for was one that said Red River if I cannot recall!!??

Which means a lot of people are going to be instantly dead from the explosion plus the walkers that are in the river which might drag People to the depths of the river just like when Luke was dragged to the depths of the Icy cold dark abyss.

Pluse somebof the other unlocable achivements likebcutting someone else arm, could be Clementine ,AJ or any other of the boarding school kids

The last lesson sounded scary too like that is either Clementines final words too AJ or could be another LEE flashback.

The you and mean achievement showing Clementine and AJ Becca also be hinting that all the other boarding school kids are going to die, not trying to exaggerate but that could possibly happen.

For this I’ll give it a 10/10

What do you guys think?

How would you rate Take US Back's Gruesome death,s scale ?

Let me know in the comments bellow.

Peace✌?

Comments

• edited February 2019

There aint no red river achievement for ep 4.

Also the achievement's really arnt enough to go on. Also considering episode 3 the achievements were more stream lined, like you get the nightlight one for free when originally you probably had to check in on everyone in a HUB to get it, but it was confirmed the party hub was cut to be streamlined. Things change, achievement images may not mean much considering the Moon is for the Nightlight achievement despite the fact they are indoors and like I said, is kinda just a given due to changed plans.

• I think I heard somewhere that it's supposed to be the most violent episode of the season. So very.

• I can hardly wait even though I’m still mixed emotion about March 26th .

ralo229 posted: »

I think I heard somewhere that it's supposed to be the most violent episode of the season. So very.

• The sooner the series finishes the better. It should have ended after Season 2

• Since it's the final ever walking dead ? all bets are off no character will be safe it will probably have the most grusome deaths of the walking dead for a season run so a 10 from me

• edited February 2019

yes, kill all of almost every one of main cast in one episode after failing in developing most of them all season long

donmike84 posted: »

Since it's the final ever walking dead ? all bets are off no character will be safe it will probably have the most grusome deaths of the walking dead for a season run so a 10 from me

• You can guarantee who ever you let get captured in episode 2 will die so Louis or violet will die in the opening chapter off the game

Hersani posted: »

yes, kill all of almost every one of main cast in one episode after failing in developing most of them all season long

• i hope

donmike84 posted: »

You can guarantee who ever you let get captured in episode 2 will die so Louis or violet will die in the opening chapter off the game

• If we're not going full Governor; I'll be a little disappointed since it's the last episode with Clementine, ever. Clementine needs to go fucking beast mode this episode.

• edited February 2019

Armed With Death 2.0

RIP James's beliefs

If we're not going full Governor; I'll be a little disappointed since it's the last episode with Clementine, ever. Clementine needs to go fucking beast mode this episode.

• 4,i hope the Ranch flashback is gruesome as fuck and violent but i'm not gonna get hype or anything,i've been hyped about episode 3 and i thought the writers knew what they were doing with the plot,i was completely wrong,i'm not doing this again.

I have literally 0 expectations,they can do whatever the fuck they want,i just hope the ending is memorable and not some happy fairy-tale bullshit.

Like @TheOneTrueBlue said the sooner the series finishes the better.

• I expect the ranch flashback to be gruesome but I don't think clem or anyone can walk properly after that explosion...it's all up in the air now.

• Happy endings can be memorable too lol. However, i know that this is the Walking Dead and not Uncharted for example.

iFoRias posted: »

4,i hope the Ranch flashback is gruesome as fuck and violent but i'm not gonna get hype or anything,i've been hyped about episode 3 and i th

• I suspect Clemintine out cold due to the blast and she dreams of the ranch and when she wakes up she finds a walker ontop of her and depending on player quickness she get bit or not bit

• The achievement for completing act one is called red water.

Poogers555 posted: »

There aint no red river achievement for ep 4. Also the achievement's really arnt enough to go on. Also considering episode 3 the achievem

• I'm sure it's foolish of me to hope that all the gruesomeness will come from us finishing off the Delta team members that survived the explosion. That's what I hope though and I think the ranch will be gruesome too. I am totally pumped either way. I can't wait and don't want it to end at the same time. Also, any guesses as to what 'take us back' means?

• This is all screwed up, let's look back to when things were nicer.

*Scene of the Ranch plays *

I SAID NICER!

Pyreflie posted: »

I'm sure it's foolish of me to hope that all the gruesomeness will come from us finishing off the Delta team members that survived the explo

• Just the name of the song that plays in the credits when Lee dies. Could also be a metaphor for Clem getting the kids back home at the same time.

I'm sure it's foolish of me to hope that all the gruesomeness will come from us finishing off the Delta team members that survived the explo

• It's the name of the song that plays when Lee dies? Dang, that doesn't bode well.

Just the name of the song that plays in the credits when Lee dies. Could also be a metaphor for Clem getting the kids back home at the same time.

• That's why a lot of people think Clem is going to bite the dust
    _Sorry, I had to. _

It's the name of the song that plays when Lee dies? Dang, that doesn't bode well.

• Makes sense. I'm replaying season 1 now, so that'll be interesting to pay attention to. I would love to hope that it'll end with Clem talking to Lee one last time after everyone makes it home happy and safe, and not her talking to him in person as she greets him on the other side.

That's why a lot of people think Clem is going to bite the dust _Sorry, I had to. _

• Either way it's going to be sad. You ever just feel angry knowing this is all there is left?

Makes sense. I'm replaying season 1 now, so that'll be interesting to pay attention to. I would love to hope that it'll end with Clem talkin

• edited February 2019

I'm honestly surprised we got as much as we did. I freakin' love Clementine and would love her story to keep on going but I'm really glad we got this final season. I've said it before but I would loooove if they made a limited series comic with her or something. I know they said they wouldn't put her in the tv show, but I don't see why not, I know the game is cannon with the comics not the show, which to me means they could put her in the show and wouldn't have to worry about it fitting in the timeline. Even if it was just a short story arc.

Either way it's going to be sad. You ever just feel angry knowing this is all there is left?

• edited February 2019

Putting Clementine in the show is the worst idea ever,they'd probably ruin her character.

The best thing they could do,that Kirkman could do,is to make a comic about her,don't put her in the main comics with Rick and the others but make an entire new story/comic book with her as the main character,that could be interesting.

But it's better to just end it there,they've already milked this series for too long it should've ended after S2,the Season 2 endings were perfect.

I'm honestly surprised we got as much as we did. I freakin' love Clementine and would love her story to keep on going but I'm really glad we

• Yeah, Telltale shot themselves in the foot on that one. Why have multi endings if you don't want to put in effort in S3 for the endings to matter? Now, if Kenny/Jane had been with Clem in ANF and they die in S3; I think it would've made an improvement of the season's overall appeal to fans. Instead of killing Kenny/Jane in Ep.1 they kill them in Ep. 5 but in a meaningful way. Kenny's death was somewhat meaningful but Jane's really wasn't.

Putting Clementine in the show is the worst idea ever,they'd probably ruin her character. The best thing they could do,that Kirkman could

• Yeah, it would definitely be a risk of ruining her, I agree.
    That's what I was thinking with the comic too, that would be awesome.
    I loved season two but I'm still glad they continued.

Putting Clementine in the show is the worst idea ever,they'd probably ruin her character. The best thing they could do,that Kirkman could

• Ha , I was close got the Red part right so...I guess I win 50%.?

The achievement for completing act one is called red water.

• Close enough in my opinion!

Ha , I was close got the Red part right so...I guess I win 50%.?

• Gruesome with a capital 'g'.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.