After Broken Toys who's your favorite NON main character in TFS?

edited February 2019 in The Walking Dead

Don't think I've seen any of this thread after episode three, so I'm curious. Excluding Louis, Violet, James, Clem and AJ, who's your favorite character? Tenn is kinda on the fence because he seemed to be a main character but has kinda disappeared the last two episodes.

Comments

• For me it's kinda a hard question, just because of how the kid's screentime is split up. Aasim and Tenn had plenty of characterization in the first episode but neither has done much since, whereas Ruby and Willy had hardly any dialogue in ep 1 but were in the game as much as anyone in episode 3. Then there's poor Omar whose only personality traits are 'cool voice' 'patient' and 'cook'.

I think I'd still say Aasim. His argument with Louis about their philosophies on survival in ep 1 is still one of my favorite scenes in the season, and his screentime never feels like the writers going 'oh shit, we need to give this kid some development so the player will care about them.'

I did find myself connecting with Ruby and Willy during the party scene a lot more than I expected to, and Omar will always be best meme. RIP Mitch

Also, where TF has Rosie been? She's literally been in the game for a combined two minutes the last two episodes.

• Hard to say honestly. Each of them has been given enough personality for me to like them all quite a bit. Even a character like Omar, who has taken over TWD meme world.

For me it's a four way deadlock between Willy, Ruby, Tenn and Minnie (Yes Minnie. I'm 95% sure I'll get hate for this but yeah, she's in there too for me). It'd probably be Tenn, followed by Minnie then Ruby and finally Willy, but it's very close.

• If Abel counts as a main character still, then it's Ruby.

• My favourite none npc is violet why she stood up for Clem and AJ in the aftermath off Marlon death she took over as leader she let Clem stay at the school after they exile her

• He said non main character.

donmike84 posted: »

My favourite none npc is violet why she stood up for Clem and AJ in the aftermath off Marlon death she took over as leader she let Clem stay at the school after they exile her

• Ruby, definately Ruby.
    She´s one of those people you don´t want around you in real life, because she gets on your nerves, but she´s also that person that you love to watch in action getting on other people´s nerves.
    She´s great from a distance.

• OP lietrally said "Excluding Louis, Violet, James, Clem and AJ, who's your favorite character?".

donmike84 posted: »

My favourite none npc is violet why she stood up for Clem and AJ in the aftermath off Marlon death she took over as leader she let Clem stay at the school after they exile her

• And as one heads back out the door, another makes another reentry.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

OP lietrally said "Excluding Louis, Violet, James, Clem and AJ, who's your favorite character?".

• Ha never excluded Lee Everett so him

• You might wanna add Marlon, Lilith, and maybe Abel & James to the OP there as well.

• Probably Abel. He's pretty similar to Nate was one if not the best character in 400 days. Abel is like the Joker in Arkham City. You want nothing more for them to die; but once they're finally gone, you kinda miss 'em in a way.

• edited February 2019

Abel

The other kids are just too underdeveloped for me to even give a shit about them.

It's a shame,i think Tenn was the most interesting one and had the most potential but yeah they didn't do anything with him "BUDGET CONSTRAINTS" they said lol,whatever what's done is done i guess.

• I swear y'all are getting more negative by the day...In a month y'all will be going off saying that this season makes ANF look like the holy grail of gaming XD

iFoRias posted: »

Abel The other kids are just too underdeveloped for me to even give a shit about them. It's a shame,i think Tenn was the most interest

• edited February 2019

In a month y'all will be going off saying that this season makes ANF look like the holy grail of gaming

I'll never say that,The Final Season still remains 10 times better than ANF but i only care about Violet at this point.

The other kids are just not interesting,seriously,Willy only starts to get some development in episode 3,haha he said chronic masturbation he's funny ok great,Ruby is ok i guess,

Omar and Aasim are just a joke at this point,and Tenn had some potential in EP3 but they didn't do anything with him.

How do they expect me to care about these kids ? The only developed characters are Violet and Louis that's it.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

I swear y'all are getting more negative by the day...In a month y'all will be going off saying that this season makes ANF look like the holy grail of gaming XD

• Lilly :P
    I don't know why but I really like Aasim, he should've been one of the main chars

• Yeah I do too, here's hoping he gets some more screen time in the final episode

Nyxeris posted: »

Lilly :P I don't know why but I really like Aasim, he should've been one of the main chars

• I remember back when Done Running premiered, many people took notice of Aasim's character and understandably expected him to have a bigger role to play going forward. Thus, a lot of us we're disappointed when he not only got a demotion, but overall kinda got a lot of piss taken out of him, for better or worse.

Stayed tuned.

Nyxeris posted: »

Lilly :P I don't know why but I really like Aasim, he should've been one of the main chars

Sign in to comment in this discussion.