Would you sacrifice Clementine for Ericson's kids?

I have a huge feeling that one of the endings will be Clem sacrifcing her life in order to save all the kids from the school. If it happens - would you do that?

Comments

• The Chloe or Arcadia Bay choice all over again...I chose to save Arcadia Bay in that game, but I'm not sure I could do the same with Clem

• If it means AJ has a home, yes

• I disagree actually. Chloe brought everything on herself really and it was her fault from the beginning till the end so it was more like a choice "Save your dumb friend who fucked everything or save all the other people" .

Cdognkal2 posted: »

The Chloe or Arcadia Bay choice all over again...I chose to save Arcadia Bay in that game, but I'm not sure I could do the same with Clem

• If that's the choice as it's presented, then probably not. I do actually care about Louis and Tenn, but I don't care about Violet like I had before. The others just aren't fleshed out enough that they matter to me. Ruby is as developed as she likely needs to be, but I can't say that I'm close to her.

It's a common issue with Walking Dead that in order to generate emotions over who died, they tend to pick characters that have been fleshed out or that matter to the audience. This isn't to say that no one should die or that there should be untouchable characters, but it's just not utilized sparingly to the point where you get desensitized to new people.

It really boils down to whether or not I'd sacrifice Clementine for Louis. If I'm honest, I don't believe he'd want her to do that.

• I would sacrifice Clementine for Louis anytime. People like Louis still living 7 years after the apocalypse had began? Outstanding to be honest. He is the only person that could take care of AJ with my mind being like "Okay, I've done my shit, I leave you in good hands".

Poptarts posted: »

If that's the choice as it's presented, then probably not. I do actually care about Louis and Tenn, but I don't care about Violet like I had

• We have to ask ourselves; would Lee sacrifice himself for his old group? In a way; he did. If I had to trade Clem's life for just one kid and it wasn't AJ, Violet, Louis, or Tenn; no. But if it was to save everyone; then yes. It's exactly what Clem told Marlon; a real leader would sacrifice themself to save their people.

• imagine letting clem die for a cast with only 2 developed characters

• Sure, I guess.

• ¿Me estás tomando el pelo?

• Yup, AJ and Lou are my priority.

• Depends if Aj is in the boarding school group for the choice. If he is, then I definitely would.

• ARE YOU SAYING YOU WOULD TRUST THEM IF U DID ACTUALLY SACRIFICE CLEM FOR THEM TO LEAVE? THEY'LL COME BACK FOR ALL THE ASSES BOY THIS THREAD IS IRRELEVANT.

• Asses? Who's asses?

ARE YOU SAYING YOU WOULD TRUST THEM IF U DID ACTUALLY SACRIFICE CLEM FOR THEM TO LEAVE? THEY'LL COME BACK FOR ALL THE ASSES BOY THIS THREAD IS IRRELEVANT.

• Troubled youth's ASSES

Asses? Who's asses?

• Who's coming for who's ass?

Troubled youth's ASSES

• That is like asking if I would give up pizza. (Yes, I have an addiction to Domino's, okay?!) What kind of a question is that?

• I would sacrifice Louis but i will never sacrifice Clemintine

• edited February 2019

It doesn't even sound canon for Clem to sacrifice herself for anyone that's not than AJ.

Even if they're her "friends" they've literally only been friends for 2 weeks.

Clem's befriended entire groups and has also seen them die one by one in that same exact timespan.

• What Louis has to do with anything?

donmike84 posted: »

I would sacrifice Louis but i will never sacrifice Clemintine

• I don't know man. I don't want AJ to have a home but I don't want every choice I have made to have been made in vain.

• Probably not but I tend to make choices in a split second so who knows what I might be thinking then

• no i am not ready to see her die

• You don't sacrifice her for entire universe tbh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.