Omar vs Shaggy

Joke thread, who would win in a fight between 1% ultra instinct Shagster or our lord and savior chef Omar? And.... GO!

Comments

• Why is everyone now trying to make memes out of classic cartoon characters? First Bugs Bunny and now Shaggy.

• Shaggy eats the food, Omar makes the food. Boom. Omar is immediately superior.

• edited February 2019

Omar wins by Default.

• edited August 2019

• I love how he’s banned but still found a way to be on these forums

• This means that Omar can refuse to make the food; therefore weakening Shaggy.

Shaggy eats the food, Omar makes the food. Boom. Omar is immediately superior.

• You do realise that you can’t view the forums without having 2 accounts, which is against forum policy, which results in a ban extension by double the amount of the original time, right?

• He doesn't have an alt account, he's viewing the forums by being logged out.

Melton23 posted: »

You do realise that you can’t view the forums without having 2 accounts, which is against forum policy, which results in a ban extension by double the amount of the original time, right?

• Not too long ago you had to have an active account to view the forums. This place is fucking bullshit

Ghetsis posted: »

He doesn't have an alt account, he's viewing the forums by being logged out.

• edited February 2019

The world is living in constant nostalgia by resurrecting cartoon legends into stupid memes instead of being creative and do something new, props to ya ?.

• Really? I don't remember that, must've been a while ago. How do you think people found this site, they stumbled on threads and read the content, found it intriguing and signed up. At least that's how it went for me.

Melton23 posted: »

Not too long ago you had to have an active account to view the forums. This place is fucking bullshit

Sign in to comment in this discussion.