Nate or Abel? Which one would you have preferred?

Remember back in the good old days when most of us were convinced that the guy in the trailer for episode one was Nate from 400 Days? So, now that he's dead we can talk about which one would have better for the role

Comments

• edited February 2019

Seeing what they did to Lilly's character i'm glad they didn't brought him back they probably would've ruined him too.

And i think Abel was fine for this role anyway,he was pretty good,i actually liked him more than Lilly.

• Lilly I my opinion was the post to be like at antihero mot a full fledged villain I agree.

iFoRias posted: »

Seeing what they did to Lilly's character i'm glad they didn't brought him back they probably would've ruined him too. And i think Abel was fine for this role anyway,he was pretty good,i actually liked him more than Lilly.

• Personally, I think it's pretty obvious NATE all the way. Abel served his purpose, and his little breakdown at the start of ep. 3 was definitely a good moment.

But Nate was just fuckin' FUN. He just stole the show every time he was on screen.

• Oh, definitely Abel.

• edited February 2019

Nate was fucked up in the first place so I don't see your point in ruining him if brought back.

Seeing what they did to Lilly's character i'm glad they didn't brought him back they probably would've ruined him too. And i think Abel was fine for this role anyway,he was pretty good,i actually liked him more than Lilly.

• I did like Abel's character although he was kinda bland until he died of "dying, lemme explain why I am currently dying, you see when I fell I do believe internal bleeding has started, you may now kill me if you please."

That being said, bringing back Nate would have been pretty cool and I think I would have liked it more. Abel and Nate are pretty similar personality wise, would have just been nice to put him in considering he would be a character the player knows a bit about, but has no connections to anyone else in the cast.

• Neither - both are awfully written characters and I still do not understand people’s admiration for them.

• edited February 2019

Nate, no contest. Nate was probably the most likable piece of shit I've seen in these games. Better than Carver, better than Abel, better than Badger, etc.

It was the little things too. Like how he tries to be all cool scaring Russell with the zombie girl, but then when he turns his gun sideways and tries to cap her real smooth... he doesn't have bullets.

• edited February 2019

I personally didn't really care about abel until the end but nate was fucking sick in the head from the start, he's born for this world and he's a funny maniac what's not to like about him? He made Russells story interesting btw.

Neither - both are awfully written characters and I still do not understand people’s admiration for them.

• Oh definitely.

• ThAt'S A ShOcKeR

Neither - both are awfully written characters and I still do not understand people’s admiration for them.

• Hmm I’m not sure but I would love to see a fight between the two

• I found '400 Days' irrelevant as a whole anyway.

I personally didn't really care about abel until the end but nate was fucking sick in the head from the start, he's born for this world and he's a funny maniac what's not to like about him? He made Russells story interesting btw.

• iS iT nOw?

Cdognkal2 posted: »

ThAt'S A ShOcKeR

• Yeah, that's kinda the point though. Would have been nice to see at least ONE 400 Days character to make a legitimate impact in the story

I found '400 Days' irrelevant as a whole anyway.

• Bonnie did from episode 2 to 5 then she fucked off with the Russian and mike

Yeah, that's kinda the point though. Would have been nice to see at least ONE 400 Days character to make a legitimate impact in the story

• Abel was pretty good. I think that Lily is necessary though, because it's the final season and it's Clementine. To make the protagonist a 400 days character who has no history with Clem, idk but I'd rather have Lily than Nate. She was written poorly imo, but still.

• Bonnie I guess because of Season Two?

Yeah, that's kinda the point though. Would have been nice to see at least ONE 400 Days character to make a legitimate impact in the story

Sign in to comment in this discussion.