Ep 4 death Predictions

edited February 2019 in The Walking Dead

This is my prediction
*Minerva (Save Violet) I feel she’ll die no matter what if this path is taken as I reckon she’ll die from her wound in the shoulder as she wouldn’t be in a state to escape the water after the explosion so she’s defiantly gonna die if she’s shot by violet.
*Michael (if spared or tricked),Armando (if knocked out) , Gina and gad will likely die in the explosion
*Sullene I feel will die but differently like if Lilly is alive sullene will die from the explosion but if Lilly is killed she will survive the explosion and be the big bad for the first half and hunt the kids down but is killed.
*Lilly (if spared) there’s no way she survives this episode either she’s killed as an enemy or maybe she could die saving clem but there’s no way she survives
*James (Zombified) I reckon if you spare Lilly he’ll turn and you’ll have the option to put him down or not , I reckon he’ll survive if you kill Lilly though.
*i feel some of the boarding school survivors will become determinant not sure who
*whoever you didn’t save in ep 2 aka toungless louis/Salty violet will die
*i reckon either Omar,aasim or Willy will die no matter what
*Aj could die in the goodbye achievement ending and maybe turn with clem in the you and me achievement ending
*Clementine I feel she could commit suicide if aj dies in the goodbye achievement ending or just continue without him ,either turns or is put down in the You and me achievement ending
*Abel (walker) I feel they’ll do what they did with badger and just mention that they put him down after he broke free.
*Rosie (Determiant) this isn’t serious but I feel it’s possible with her alone at the school walker Abel could kill Rosie if he broke out.

Comments

• No way, bruh!!!

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Clementine

• Lilly I feel will die for sure.

I am hoping they dont kill everyone, would be nice to go a season that isnt "then everyone died lmao"

• 400 Days and for the most part ANF.

Poogers555 posted: »

Lilly I feel will die for sure. I am hoping they dont kill everyone, would be nice to go a season that isnt "then everyone died lmao"

• Clementeen, Lilith, Minnie, and Sullene are guaranteed.
    Violet, Louis, and James may also go, given their circumstances.

• Clementine=Determante

AJ=Alive

Lilly=Dead

Minerva=Determante

Louis=Determante

Violet=Determante...(If you saved Louis).

Tenn=Alive but injured (which gets Minerva too snap)

Ruby =Dead

Willy=Alive

Assam= Dead

Omar=Dead

Rosie =Determante

• What is ‘determante’? It is ‘determinate’.

Clementine=Determante AJ=Alive Lilly=Dead Minerva=Determante Louis=Determante Violet=Determante...(If you saved Louis). Te

• Half of the cast

• Actually, it’s determinant

What is ‘determante’? It is ‘determinate’.

• Nah, Kent said in his Tumblr AMA a while ago that they made a rule with determinant characters this season - They can only be killed by action of the player. So Lily WILL be able to survive the season.

Poogers555 posted: »

Lilly I feel will die for sure. I am hoping they dont kill everyone, would be nice to go a season that isnt "then everyone died lmao"

• If that happens, I'll be taken aback.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Nah, Kent said in his Tumblr AMA a while ago that they made a rule with determinant characters this season - They can only be killed by action of the player. So Lily WILL be able to survive the season.

• edited February 2019

I feel like AJ dying ruins the whole theme of the season and wouldn't make any sense to be in the game.

. I mean TFS is clearly about the relationship between Clem and AJ and how her parental skills and guidance up 'til now affects him and his potential upbringing. The game is not about the Ericson school or the kids, it's not about Lily, it's not about Clementine being by herself again, it's literally about AJ. AJ is the plot device.

• Gonna need some proof.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Nah, Kent said in his Tumblr AMA a while ago that they made a rule with determinant characters this season - They can only be killed by action of the player. So Lily WILL be able to survive the season.

• well Lilly dead in my walking dead

• Clem and AJ will probably survive.

Out of Violet or Louis I think one will die.

Tenn, Ruby, Willy, Aasim will live.

Omar will die.

• i think the first person in episode 4 will die will be violet or Louis depends on who you let get captured in episode 2

• edited February 2019

Kent did say determinant characters will only die from your choices but lilly cant survive unless theres a bad ending where she can kill or capture everyone but i doubt it and theres no redeeming her ; unless they may make her die saving clem but lilly wont survive im 90% sure

• That is not like me; I normally check for grammatical errors, but it seems not in this case. My apologies and thank you for the correction.

Rankles75 posted: »

Actually, it’s determinant

• The whole theme of the season is about Clementine and AJ finally finding a real home, so I don't think all or even most of the boarding school kids will die.

I think one or two of the supporting cast will die and then either Louis, Violet, Clem, or AJ will die...Hopefully it's all determinant

• No one will die. Javier will arrive just in time, snugly holding onto Jesus’s waist, while riding on his loyal steed....naw they’re all dead. Only way they can end it. Body count, all. Clem’s hat floating away in a zombie infested river while what’s left of AJ’s Afro floats nearby.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.