Who is a more realistic 9 year old, Clem or Daniel from LIS 2?

edited February 2019 in The Walking Dead

Now of course both characters are very different and growing up in completely different worlds but who would you say acted more like a realistic kid? As in how they behave etc.? Clem or Daniel? We see Clem drawing and having pretend talks with her parents through the radio, liking the swing at the dairy etc. Daniel plays hide and seek, playing with the puppy and acting fascinated by everything around him.

So what are your thoughts? Or do both strike you as realistic kids?

Comments

• I feel most here would say Clem mostly due to the disdain for anything LiS in these forums, if for no other reason at all. I think they're both fairly realistic takes on children. One would look at Daniel or Chris for that matter and say "kids don't act like that." That's not true as I very much relate to Chris and his life at that age, minus the dead mother. I would literally use my imagination as a form of escapism. Pretending my bed was a race car, using the sheets around me as the interior, just stupid shit like that to pass the time when my mom was at work for long hours and my dad's early liquor problems. So yes, it's cheesy, but kids can act like this.

In the argument of Clem and Daniel, I'd say they're both fairly realistic takes on kids. One was shy and careful. The other was loud and spontaneous. You just have to take your pick here.

• Why does this forum hate Life is Strange? I mean season 1 alone is better than Season 2 and A New Frontier

Sarunas21 posted: »

I feel most here would say Clem mostly due to the disdain for anything LiS in these forums, if for no other reason at all. I think they're b

• I know! It upsets me that people here seem to hate LIS. I love the games. Really enjoying LIS 2 so far as well

Joshua1991 posted: »

Why does this forum hate Life is Strange? I mean season 1 alone is better than Season 2 and A New Frontier

• Life is Strange 2 is like Supernatural if Sam and Dean were POC.

I know! It upsets me that people here seem to hate LIS. I love the games. Really enjoying LIS 2 so far as well

• Daniel seems to have some sort of a supernatural power, so that immediately would make Clem the more "realistic" 9 year old.

• I have only played the first four episodes of 'Life is Strange'.

• edited August 2019

• Attention all 9 year Olds pLz SuBsCrIbE tO pEwDiEpIE.

• I see you're not a fan of playing the victim role.

• I would say Clementine. Daniel's action's are realistic, yes, but the voice acting, is, well..
    this is just a shitpost don't mind me

• What’s the discord you guys are on

• Ok, minus the powers

BigBadPaul posted: »

Daniel seems to have some sort of a supernatural power, so that immediately would make Clem the more "realistic" 9 year old.

• I think the voice actor for Daniel is extremely good given the fact he is actually a young kid himself where as Clem’s voice is an adult woman lol

Ghetsis posted: »

I would say Clementine. Daniel's action's are realistic, yes, but the voice acting, is, well.. this is just a shitpost don't mind me

• edited August 2019

Erinour posted: »

What’s the discord you guys are on

• Yea I wanna join

• edited February 2019

As much as I hate to say it, Daniel is a pretty realistic representation of kids in this generation. In the first episode I swear he wouldn’t fucking shut up about Minecraft. Clementine is way to “perfect” if you get my meaning, like they portray her as the strongest kid in the apocalypse which isn’t a bad thing it’s just most kids wouldn’t be like her in an apocalypse scenario and would more likely act like Sarah from the cabin group or something.

• I agree although i like Daniel. I actually find his nature cute for a kid. I think the voice actor is doing a fantastic job for his age

As much as I hate to say it, Daniel is a pretty realistic representation of kids in this generation. In the first episode I swear he wouldn’

Sign in to comment in this discussion.