Favorite Quote in Every Season?

What is your most favorite quote in what season? Your most one. Your least favorite is allowed to be added.

My most and least favorite quote, Season 1:

Most: "I'll miss you."- Lee Everett, 2012

Least: "You threatening me, old man? Because you're not gonna like how that goes. Put the fucking gun down before you really make me mad."- Lee Everett, 2012

Season 2:

Most: "I'm not going anywhere."- Clementine 2014

Least: "You were way out of line."- Clementine 2014 (I'm kind of disappointed to the people who rejected Nick's apology)

WORST: "Go to hell, you son of a bitch!"- Jane 2014 (I started hating her a lot because of her strong dislike towards Kenny)

Season 3:

Most: "You know that dude's got a crush on you, right?"- Javier Garcia, 2017

Least: "Nuh-uh, he stays."- David Garcia, 2017

Season 4:

Most: "Ey, yo. You better cool it or you're gonna get yourself hurt."- Dorian, 2019

Least: "She's in the basement, she murdered Brody!" - Marlon, 2018 (I was disappointed when he lied about that, including those sisters too.)

WORST: "WELL, FUCK THEM!"- Marlon, 2018 (My hatred towards him worsened when he said that to Clem and AJ because of their false betrayal)

What's your most, least, and worst and what season? Comment below!

Comments

• edited February 2019

I agree with some of these, but a few of the others...woo...

• Season 1 - Lee: "Shut the fuck up"

Season 2 - Luke: "It's a tough world out there without people you can trust"

Season 3 - Clem: "We're all monsters now"

Season 4 - Clem: "I'll be the one who breaks out at night and cuts your throat while you sleep"

• edited February 2019

Favorite...

S1

Like... Shit, right Lee?

S2

I had to shoot Lee!

S3

Shut the fuck up, Javi!

S4

See you in hell.

Least Favorite...

S3
    The hole fucking season was one bad quote.

• S1: We're not going anywhere until I find us a goddamn boat.
    S4: You just decided "hey, I'll work for these people, they seem friendly enough".

• Season 1

"You're not a bad man.
    Fuck,that doesn't even mean anything anymore.
    A man isn't bad...a man just is.
    All we can do is take care of who we can and keep moving forward."
    - Lee From Long Road Ahead

To get this quote you need to fight Kenny,don't let him have the upper hand on you but don't choke him,and you'll get this line.

Least favorite quote from Season 1 ? I don't have one i think.

Season 2

"They say the world is over, but I'll tell you a secret: it's not. People are more political now than they ever were before. In the end, we can't change the world. All we can do is continue to learn from each other; to empathize and use our heads." - Walter from A House Divided

My least favorite quote is "Still not Bitten" listen it's cool the first time you hear it but that's it,it's overrated.

Season 3

"You're not a man,you're NOTHING" - Conrad in Above The Law

The worst quote ? I don't know there's so many,some of them are so bad they make me laugh let's never forget "BATTER UP FUCKFACE"

The Final Season

Pretty much everything AJ says,that kid is a gift.

"It does something weird to my stomach.Like I'm gonna get the dookies"

My least favorite quote,Lilly's monologue about how Clem is going to die 2 minutes after she met her.

Worst quote,Lilly's villain monologue about Larry turning the lights off or whatever.

• Season 1 -
    (Best)
    Lee: You're strong, Clem. You can do anything.
    Clem: But... I'm little.
    Lee: Don't mean nothin'. You're gonna see bad stuff but... it's okay.

Season 2 -
    Lee: I don't know if we did the right thing.
    Clementine: How can you tell?
    Lee: Well, it's not like math, Clem. Sometimes there just isn't a right answer.
    Clem: I hate math.
    Lee: (laughs) Me too sweet pea.

Season 3 -

Eleanor: Why is it always the pretty ones who end up causing the most trouble?
    Javier: Well it takes one to know one.
    Eleanor: One what?
    Javier: One pretty troublemaker.

Final Season
    Louis: They said we were bad people, Clem. They weren't wrong. Still, none of us deserved to be ditched out here in the middle of the forest by the people that were supposed to make us better.

• As for the worst:

Season 2: "For some reason I went back to save that fucking shitbird Ben" (I mean wow, way to regress in character development Kenny.)

Season 1: "You're gonna whoop me? You and what homo parade?" (Why Telltale. Just why?)

Season 3: "How about I shoot your little boyfriend instead?" (But why though? Such a stupid Conrad moment.)

• To help give off the impression that Larry is stuck in his ways.

Also, with Conrad, that was basically him following up on another snark he made seconds beforehand when Gabe tried to vouch for Mini-Jane.

As for the worst: Season 2: "For some reason I went back to save that fucking shitbird Ben" (I mean wow, way to regress in character deve

• My "but why"s are rhetorical. I know why but I still find it stupid. No explanations will change that. These lines will always make me cringe.

DabigRG posted: »

To help give off the impression that Larry is stuck in his ways. Also, with Conrad, that was basically him following up on another snark he made seconds beforehand when Gabe tried to vouch for Mini-Jane.

• Oh. :blush:

My "but why"s are rhetorical. I know why but I still find it stupid. No explanations will change that. These lines will always make me cringe.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.