Comments

• With Minerva killing herself? That actually seems logical, since she would be so ashamed to be around her old friends after what has happened. She even said that she could never go back from what she has done. And having Tenn hound on her for what she did would just be the icing on the cake.

If they are going to have a situation where Clem is going to die, I don't want it to be a cop out. It should be either they go fully into it as a split ending, or not at all.

• edited February 2019

I would be crazy surprised if there was only one ending. With this being the final season, they can go crazy with the endings because they don't have to worry about ever connecting them.
    Minerva killing herself makes sense but at the same time the only reason she's done anything that she has done is to live. I mean, survival made her kill her sister, I don't know if she could kill herself...
    Ohhh, Clementine getting fake bitten would be an awesome idea, but not as a dream, more like the dog bite scenario. Like, she gets bitten but even she doesn't know what bit her and she's torn between killing herself so she won't bite AJ...

• Hopefully with Louis living.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.