The Best Scumbag Options/Dialogue

edited February 2019 in The Walking Dead
  1. Whose Baby Is It?

Clementine: Whose baby is it?
Rebecca: Excuse me?
Clementine: If it's not Alvin's, whose is it?
Rebecca: You shut your fucking mouth!
Clementine: You should probably think about being nicer to me. That's just my advice.

The other reply is great too:

Clementine: You should watch your language if you're going to be a mom.
Rebecca: You should watch your ass if you know what's good for you.

1. Bury Me Deep Then

Clementine: Louis, don't let him do this!
Louis: Oh no, I am NOT involved.
Clementine: What?
Louis: I like you Clem, but I -- not me. Sorry. You're uh, on your own.
Clementine: Then you better bury me deep. Because if I come back, I'll come for you first!

1. You Were Stupid to Believe Me.

(After giving Abel your word, let him turn anyway)

Clementine: You're gonna be stuck in that broken shell of a body forever.
Abel: You evil cunt! You - you gave me your word!
Clementine: You were stupid to believe me.
Abel: And you were stupid to believe I told you everything!

1. Would You Prefer Shitbird?

AJ: I don't like 'goofball'. I'm too big for it.
Clementine: Would you prefer shitbird, instead?
AJ: (laughing) No! That's mean! ... You're a shitbird!

1. You're All Fucking Crazy

Clementine: I can't believe this. You're all fucking crazy. After everything Marlon did, all the lies he told you. This is how you react. Kicking us out because we were caught up in his bullshit!

(Scumbag Clem actually had a point here, which made the 'bad' dialogue all the more satisfying.)

Comments

• Leaving Lilly behind
    Lilly: I'll die out here.
    Lee: I don't care

• Lee: You know what? Fuck you Larry, eat up!

• edited March 2019

IMHO the best scumbag dialogue options is one of the OG's from s1:

Lee: "You threatening me old man? Because you're not gonna like how that goes. Put the gun down before you really make me mad"

Brie: "He's bluffing!"

Lee: "You think so? Try me."

Vernon: "Keep back, or I swear I'll shoot!"

Lee: "No... I don't think so. I know killers, seen my share. You ain't got the look, which means you ain't got the balls... NOW DROP THE GODDAMN GUN!!!"

And for bonus points: gestures at the gun "My friend here asked you a question" and then "Because this is your other option.. you can either show me the way back or die right here, what's it gonna be?"

• I thought about putting that one in, but the acting was a bit too tryhard for me to personally consider it the best. "My friend here asked you a question" was gold though.

IMHO the best scumbag dialogue options is one of the OG's from s1: Lee: "You threatening me old man? Because you're not gonna like how th

• Clem's line when letting Abel turn is definitely her darkest.

• I just replayed 201 and had Clem ask "Who's baby is it", that's such a creepy line coming from a kid, she had Rebecca freaking out, it was so good. I love the line in 403 where Clem says something like "I'll be the one who breaks out at night and cuts your throat while you sleep" to Lilly.

• PUT THE GUN DOWN, BITCH!!!

• When Clemetine says "See you in hell" to Lily in Episode 2. I usually try to avoid being a scumbag, but this was so satisfying.

• You should do rude run-throughs; they are hilarious and savage.

When Clemetine says "See you in hell" to Lily in Episode 2. I usually try to avoid being a scumbag, but this was so satisfying.

• Cussing at Louis, being a dick to Violet

• you were stupid to believe me
    just the tune of it when Clem said it. it was like she gone a full demon.

• "My friend here asked you a question." is one of the funniest lines in the entire game if you ask me.

IMHO the best scumbag dialogue options is one of the OG's from s1: Lee: "You threatening me old man? Because you're not gonna like how th

• Clem in 4X02. "I don't give a fuck who you are, you evil bitch"

• Clem's scumbag/evil options makes me cringe pretty much all the time and doesn't make a lot of sense like telling Lilly she's a bitch,spitting on Marlon's grave or saying "Fuck you" to Louis even though he just apologized it's so dumb and it's obvious they only made these options for those stupid Scumbag/evil playthroughs on Youtube.
    And the way Melissa pronounce these lines sometimes just falls flat too but i blame the writing for the most part.

Lee had some ones though i think my favorite scumbag dialogue option from him was threatening Vernon with the gun in EP4.

• I actually think as far as voice acting, Javi had the best "scumbag" lines. They never sounded cartoonishly edgy. Some of them are really satisfying, like telling David to fuck off after he tries to say "I love you" after punching you in the face. Some of them are funny, like when Eleanor mentions Javi's cut eye and he can joke "You should've seen the other guy". The other guy Clem killed.

iFoRias posted: »

Clem's scumbag/evil options makes me cringe pretty much all the time and doesn't make a lot of sense like telling Lilly she's a bitch,spitti

• edited February 2019

I actually agree with that.

I'll never forget the "I hope you choke on your fucking cake,it looked like shit by the way" line :sweat_smile:

I actually think as far as voice acting, Javi had the best "scumbag" lines. They never sounded cartoonishly edgy. Some of them are really sa

• The cake was a lie!

I loved that too. In fact, I found myself doing a lot of "scummy" things as Javi without it feeling fake or artificial. Blurting out that Badger killed Mariana in front of Joan, hitting constant home runs and rubbing it in David's face, opening fire at the standoff even though they had Francine hostage, going overboard and bashing Badger's skull into until his brains are mush on the floor, etc.

I actually agree with that. I'll never forget the "I hope you choke on your fucking cake,it looked like shit by the way" line

• Yeah, Louis apologized after throwing you out of the school and almost getting you killed. I say that line could be warranted depending on forgiving you are. Spitting on the grave was a bit much.

Clem's scumbag/evil options makes me cringe pretty much all the time and doesn't make a lot of sense like telling Lilly she's a bitch,spitti

• edited March 2019

Javi, from S3E5, about Eleanor "She can go to hell. I want nothing to do with her."

While I do enjoy some scumbag moments, there are some times and characters where I'd have liked the option to go full Bigby Wolf on their asses.

In fact, one of Bigby's lines from TWAU sums up my feelings of my Javi towards everyone else. "You know what? Fuck this. We've been through hell keeping you safe, trying to keep you all fucking happy. But all you do is complain! So fuck this!"

• I tried it in Season 1 but then I started to feel bad and gave up this playthrough. True story.

You should do rude run-throughs; they are hilarious and savage.

• edited March 2019

I know how you feel; I just pretend that Clementine is an adult, so I feel less guilty. :lol:

I tried it in Season 1 but then I started to feel bad and gave up this playthrough. True story.

• edited March 2019

You can outright bully the cancer crew.It's the scummiest encounter imo you can have in a Telltale game.

Brie: Besides why should we help you?
    Lee: Because this is your other option.
    Pulls gun out
    Lee: Either you help me find my way back or die right here. The choice is yours Sorry but it's like he said We all have our own problems

• It's honestly downright hilarious how scummy that scene can get. I love it.

Dan10 posted: »

You can outright bully the cancer crew.It's the scummiest encounter imo you can have in a Telltale game. Brie: Besides why should we help

• Yeah. Bigby telling off the whole town and calling them out was the most satisfying part of the game.

Javi, from S3E5, about Eleanor "She can go to hell. I want nothing to do with her." While I do enjoy some scumbag moments, there are some

• I love the scumbag dialogs directed to Lily and Larry in Season 1. I laughed my ass off when I did them for the first time. "Chill the fuck out lady", "Kenny: What do we do about this guy (Larry)? Lee: We kick his ass!".

I don't know if many of you had the guts to try this, but in Starved for Help, if you don't feed Clem and Duck, that's what happens:
    "Kenny (to Lee): What exactly is your problem?
    Lee: Excuse me?
    Kenny: You had the food in your hands and you didn't offer any of it to me or the kids? What kind of man are you?"

And one of the best ones for me:
    "Lee: Everything was just out there for the taking. We were starving. Do you..
    Stranger: For the taking? Do you know what you took from me?
    Lee: I don't care.
    Stranger: Fuck you! You have no idea."

/\ I actually burst out laughing at this. Geez, I'm a horrible person...

• Nah, fuck The Stranger.

I didn't fall for his fake moralizing and self-victimization. I made sure Lee was unapologetic and saw him as the manipulative monster that he was.

Archielan posted: »

I love the scumbag dialogs directed to Lily and Larry in Season 1. I laughed my ass off when I did them for the first time. "Chill the fuck

• i tried a tfs ep1-3 dick run and this was one of the most boring and shamelessly wasted 7 hours of my life :"(
    seriously tho it sucks and only can come up with 3-4 good lines

also i like how almost all of the edgy ones are just lines to shit on lilly because she's EVIIIIIILLL :flushed:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.