What DLC story do you want Skybound to make?

What DLC story do you want

• Marlon
  • LILY
  • Christa
  • Kenny
  • Mike/Arvo
  • Other?

Comments

1. Garcias (especially Javi, Kate and Gabe... don’t judge me, please. I liked his character a little.)
    2. Kids from Ericson, BUT right before and after apocalypse started. We all already know what happened with those kids years after apocalypse started, but regardless, it would be interesting thing to see and play.
  • Not judging you about the Garcia’s , I love Javier the best , not a fan of Gabe,Kate or David.

Kate ford being a cheater behind David’s back

David for being a shitty older brother, that’s why fought him.

Gabe I felt like jumping his head in the toilet and giving him a swirly.

I missed Mariana the most she wasn’t judgmental and had a face of an Angel.

melanix8 posted: »

* Garcias (especially Javi, Kate and Gabe... don’t judge me, please. I liked his character a little.) * Kids from Ericson, BUT right before

• The sad truth is,that they're not gonna make any DLC after the game is finished.

• and Gabe... don’t judge me, please. I liked his character a little

Who put YOU on the planet? Ughhh!

* Garcias (especially Javi, Kate and Gabe... don’t judge me, please. I liked his character a little.) * Kids from Ericson, BUT right before

• I want a DLC that completely focuses on the chocolate cake Joan made in ANF. To this day, we STILL don't know what became of that cake. Did it get eaten? Did someone steal it? Is it still there on that table in Richmond? Did it get destroyed during the riot? These questions need answers.

• I said this a long time ago that the thing i would have loved most to see is a DLC similar to 400 Days but of all Season 1 characters leading up to where we met them in A New Day. A scenario showing Lilly and Larry’s life just before/leading into the apocalypse, same with Kenny and his family, Lee teaching in the university, Clementine and her family and more backstory to anyone else from that game. Even the St Johns!

Sadly we know that would never happen and even if it did i would never trust the current Telltale/Skybound writers to create a decent story anywhere close to how wonderful
    season 1 was but it is something i have always loved to see. There is hardly any character from S1 that i don’t hate

• A disco broccoli and friends DLC episode or maybe even a whole season.

• They should bring in Larryboy as a cameo.

A disco broccoli and friends DLC episode or maybe even a whole season.

• I wrote “A little.”
    Besides, I prefer second idea about Ericson kids anyway.

Dex-Starr posted: »

and Gabe... don’t judge me, please. I liked his character a little Who put YOU on the planet? Ughhh!

• I was joking. It’s somewhat acceptable to like Gabe.

I wrote “A little.” Besides, I prefer second idea about Ericson kids anyway.

• Kenny DLC would be the smartest seeing as hes a big name character and could probably have the best story surrounding him.

Which is a good thing its releasing April 23rd 2019

• Louis Backstory

• I honestly don't know if I care anymore.

Sigh, at best, I could probably dig an old list and maybe inspiration will spark a bit for an additions/edits.

• Sure hope so.

Poogers555 posted: »

Kenny DLC would be the smartest seeing as hes a big name character and could probably have the best story surrounding him. Which is a good thing its releasing April 23rd 2019

• It’s possible, let’s just hope that’s not the case.

iFoRias posted: »

The sad truth is,that they're not gonna make any DLC after the game is finished.

• This is a great back story, right here.

Nyxeris posted: »

This xD

• I'd honestly take several DLC episodes even thought it's extremely unlikely we'll get them but...

CHRISTA!
    Lily on the road (after loosing the RV for those that chose this option)
    Molly either before or after she left
    Ericson Kids at the start of the breakout.

• Now that I've had time to briefly think about it(cause I sure didn't look), a Cabin Group DLC in the style of 400 Days and an episode story following the Garcia Van Group are things that actually feel like they could be their own experiences and yet add something.

• College story set in LA. Sorta like LiS 2 but better.

• edited March 2019

They probably aren’t going to do a DLC tbh. Im personally ok with that, I’d rather have the last episode be Clementine’s epic conclusion then some extremely low budget DLC episode.

If they where serious about making an actual good DLC episode or maybe even another game that ties into the telltale series, Christa is really the best option because her story doesn’t have any conclusion and they could really do anything with her character. I feel like if they where going to continue making choice based WD games they would probably do comic characters because they’re so many options and a bigger audience. I think if they continue doing games they have to change up the formula, if they stick with the same tired formula people are just gonna stop playing.

Ultimately I don’t think a DLC is gonna happen. Skybound will most likely try and make up lost profits by selling merch and collectors items. We’ve already kind of seen this with TFS collectors edition.

• No dlc anymore plz....start something new.

• Some weird April fools dlc.. like idk.. getting to shit as Clem?

• The Fuck!!??

Razer531 posted: »

Some weird April fools dlc.. like idk.. getting to shit as Clem?

• NOTHING!!!!

All I want now is Clementine's story coming to an end forever. I simply can't afford wishing for more story from a former Telltale team with small budget.

• No pun intended, right? ?

AronDracula posted: »

NOTHING!!!! All I want now is Clementine's story coming to an end forever. I simply can't afford wishing for more story from a former Telltale team with small budget.

• Don't tell the people on Tumblr that! They'll be all over it

Razer531 posted: »

Some weird April fools dlc.. like idk.. getting to shit as Clem?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.