Am i the only one sick of mourning Lee?

2»

Comments

• I'm sed now just imagine if Telltale were financially stable.. we probably would've had the trailer for TWAU2 Episode 1 by now.

iFoRias posted: »

No it's just really dead compared to the Season 2 and even ANF days it's super sad. Pretty much all the veterans are gone,there's only a

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

In which category do I fall under, the Diehard Fanboys or The Nobodies? Maybe i'm in between? Perhaps i'm on a completely different wavelength. Yes, that's the one.

No it's just really dead compared to the Season 2 and even ANF days it's super sad. Pretty much all the veterans are gone,there's only a

• Well, I joined in 2014, but have only been active these past couple of years. I was fourteen then and am now nineteen, so...

• Also, @iFoRias, classifying individuals as ‘nobodies’ can be considered degrading. Try uplifting individuals rather than putting them down.

Well, I joined in 2014, but have only been active these past couple of years. I was fourteen then and am now nineteen, so...

• Nah, it’s just not the same as back in 2013/14 when i used to have really good conversations with people on here. They’ve all gone now, wish they’d have kept in touch!

Why because of my opinion on ‘A New Froniter’ and the final season? ?

• You joined in November 2018 tho. Alt account!?

Nah, it’s just not the same as back in 2013/14 when i used to have really good conversations with people on here. They’ve all gone now, wish they’d have kept in touch!

• edited March 2019

Yes only because that fucking Dex Starr got me permanently banned on my last account. @dan290786. If i get banned again from the mods then so be it because i hardly visit here anymore anyway so it really doesn’t bother me now

Ghetsis posted: »

You joined in November 2018 tho. Alt account!?

• got me permanently banned on my last account. @dan290786.

I knew this new account was you when i saw you keep defending Kenny even though Kenny's been dead for years i mean who else would still care about this ? Good ol' dan.

Yes only because that fucking Dex Starr got me permanently banned on my last account. @dan290786. If i get banned again from the mods then so be it because i hardly visit here anymore anyway so it really doesn’t bother me now

• Wait, Old Man Dan?!

• Good ol' Dan!! You were the S9 Negan of the forums sounds very moist now that I'm seeing it

• edited March 2019

Well someone has to! All the old forum members that were die hard Kenny fans have all gone now so count yourself lucky lol.

Btw, Kenny could still be alive if you stayed in Wellington. That’s whay i and many others want to believe anyway

got me permanently banned on my last account. @dan290786. I knew this new account was you when i saw you keep defending Kenny even though Kenny's been dead for years i mean who else would still care about this ? Good ol' dan.

• I don’t appreciate that man. You’ll be that age before you know it

DabigRG posted: »

Wait, Old Man Dan?!

• S9 Negan? Why lol

Ghetsis posted: »

Good ol' Dan!! You were the S9 Negan of the forums sounds very moist now that I'm seeing it

• Yeah, I know, it's just how I've seen you due to being one of the longest members of this community.
    How have you been, man?

I don’t appreciate that man. You’ll be that age before you know it

• Oh mon dieu, I remember you now. You did not like my views on Jane and you still do not like my views on Jane, lool.

• Yeah ok thanks, have to say, i am surprised this site is even still active though

Yeah, I know, it's just how I've seen you due to being one of the longest members of this community. How have you been, man?

• Nope, never will

Oh mon dieu, I remember you now. You did not like my views on Jane and you still do not like my views on Jane, lool.

• Just barely.

A lot of people are gone/missing, either due to an issue with the login system or generally disinterest/put off from TFS.

I've been trying to post some stuff of vague substance/creativity from time to time in addition to the usual free posts, but that hasn't been panning well at all.

Yeah ok thanks, have to say, i am surprised this site is even still active though

• Alrighty then. xo

Nope, never will

• Yeah the creativity has really gone downhill.

Just barely. A lot of people are gone/missing, either due to an issue with the login system or generally disinterest/put off from TFS.

• ...HWell....

Yeah the creativity has really gone downhill.

• I still can't believe everyone forgot about Luke. He was my S2 favorite...

• edited March 2019

Yeah same rip,i really wish they had a Luke reference/mention somewhere,we definitely needed more S2 callbacks this season.

I still can't believe everyone forgot about Luke. He was my S2 favorite...

• I know how you feel about Jane too. ;)

I still can't believe everyone forgot about Luke. He was my S2 favorite...

• As Kenny mentioned: explaining to AJ his birthparents and who looked out for him.

Yeah same rip,i really wish they had a Luke reference/mention somewhere,we definitely needed more S2 callbacks this season.

• The real question is: Am I the only one sick of TWD?

• You're not,lots of people are getting sick of it.

We all have our reasons,i'm not getting sick of TWD but i'm more like getting sick of the people ruining this Franchise,the games the tv shows it's just being handled by fucking greedy incompetent people so when they have something good they always ruin it somehow,the comics are the only exception.

Dex-Starr posted: »

The real question is: Am I the only one sick of TWD?

• Been sick buddy. Arguably never was a true fan.

Dex-Starr posted: »

The real question is: Am I the only one sick of TWD?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.