Worst to best walking dead episodes and seasons in total as well

2»

Comments

• the way they writted Sarah and Nick is worse than any ANF character for me.

You think?

igormp posted: »

I was thinking about survival capacity and development. Clem surronded by adults having to do everything isnt realistic. That made all the c

• I have to disagree. TFS is SUPPOSED to be generally bare. The focus is on the relationship between Clem, AJ and the other kids. Clemeninte is finding a home shes gonna spend the rest of her life with, and that means a slower moving plot. I know not everybody is on board for that (coffcoff Pewdiepie coffcoff) but you can't fault a game for doing what it was designed to do.
    Also the romance is completely avoidable in game other than a single scene. The community may make it inescapable but you can't fault the game for that.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, it's one of these huh? Yeesh. Uh, off the top of my head, here are the game's themselves: 1. Season 1-Most complete story, Most deve

• I'm gonna start just copy and pasting Conrad's arc post episode 2, because I keep seeing this stupid ass argument popping up, but it has no real validity. Conrad has a pretty damn near perfect arc aside from his disappearing act in episode 5 which I'll admit was pretty stupid. But the mere fact that they gave a character that only 5% of people kept alive a complete character arc is pretty fantastic. Dont let your hate boner for ANF distract you from that.

AronDracula posted: »

Choices mattering a little more i think They only matter when you play as Clem in the flashbacks. Javi's choices never affected Clem

• Like I said, he had a great development in Episode 3 but he was completely nothing in Episode 4 and 5. Just a few dialogue and that's it. It would have been better if they just didn't cut him out after saving Javier.

I never wanted to hate ANF but no game disappointed me more than this garbage. With Telltale shut down completely, I will never forgive anything about it.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

I'm gonna start just copy and pasting Conrad's arc post episode 2, because I keep seeing this stupid ass argument popping up, but it has no

• Ah yes, because that always makes things better.

The focus is on the relationship between Clem, AJ and Louis/Violet.

Fixed.

and that means a slower moving plot.

A slow moving plot isn't a problem--a slow moving plot that barely has anything going on and nosedives as it was supposed to escalate near the end on the other hand....

you can't fault a game for doing what it was designed to do.

Hm...how to respond to this...

Also the romance is completely avoidable in game other than a single scene.

Gee, where have I heard that before.
    The romance stuff existing isn't necessarily a problem.

The community may make it inescapable but you can't fault the game for that.

Didn't stop with ANF.
    Besides, when I said encompassing, I was actually trying to say that most of the development and general investment for the game seemed to be coming into that.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

I have to disagree. TFS is SUPPOSED to be generally bare. The focus is on the relationship between Clem, AJ and the other kids. Clemeninte i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.