Where would you go once TFS ends?

Where would you go once TFS ends, I’ve been inactive for days now just not trying to think of this websites departure I’ve had some good laughs here and there depending on what Forum threads you guys post and savor every word as I read the topic.

Thats why I love this community it ain’t nothing like Youtube or Twitter bots that hinder me with their stupidly and trolls ?

But not to get off topic, where would you guys move on to once the final episode is done?

For me I’ve been busy posting on Amino thx to Infernokun for sponsoring it I’ve been also doing (Omlet Arcade) gaming videos from here in and here outjust to enjoy my hobbies and also on Twitter an Pinterest as to add a few.

I’ve also talked to people on PUBG friends of mine who are hardcore TTG TWD fans and they also don’t know where to move on to really!!??

But I just hope when that day comes it just feels like any other normal day met some people in thes forms that are funny as hell and of corse random but that’s fine with me .

I enjoyed this community once I first stared here but wish I was here longer then I’m here now.

Hell who am I kidding I’m going to miss this place.

Can’t wait for March 26th

ClementineNation

Comments

• I'll be on Discord,Reddit,and on other forums.

but yeah after EP4 the entire telltale community (well what's left of it anyway) will die that's just how it is unfortunately.

Hopefully Adhoc Studios can fill that hole Telltale left after they died i'm pretty curious to see what they're gonna do.

• Hopefully we can get what we promised next time, (skeptically speaking).

iFoRias posted: »

I'll be on Discord,Reddit,and on other forums. but yeah after EP4 the entire telltale community (well what's left of it anyway) will die

• Eh, probably no where. I've been done with the Walking Dead, so I have no inclination to join some other site just for it, really.

• I'll probably start using Discord and Reddit more once this forum dies, but I won't nearly have the same connection to discussions about the game as I did here.

• Unfortunately, I'm not going to be around other media like Discord, Reddit and other stuff. Maybe I'll just move on with my college life. I don't have a lot of games to be excited for in the future.

• Same here.

I'll probably start using Discord and Reddit more once this forum dies, but I won't nearly have the same connection to discussions about the game as I did here.

• Reddit, but for twd it's over chief train stops soon.

• Reddit and discord is your only options for Telltale’s TWD. It really comes down to what Skybound plans to do for the future, if nothing happens after Take Us Back, both communities will die fast. I’ll probably join the TLOU community, TLOU 2 looks really fucking good.

• I'll be on Reddit. I've been on there more frequently than here anyways.

• After seeing Alita, I joined the Alita cult that has 400+ members, and our numbers are growing every 2 hours and 2 minutes. Very intellectual like-minded souls. Charming people. Since then, I completely let go of TWD. I couldn’t care any less about the game now.

• Good. for. YOU!

Dex-Starr posted: »

After seeing Alita, I joined the Alita cult that has 400+ members, and our numbers are growing every 2 hours and 2 minutes. Very intellectua

• Zombiekiller3121 is not impressed, guys.

Good. for. YOU!

• Neither is Alita

Zombiekiller3121 is not impressed, guys.

• edited March 2019

That’s the next evolution stage we'll get bigger eyes, but we’re not machines.

Neither is Alita

• edited March 2019

Oh.

Neither is Alita

• Alita takes place in the 26th century(2563). By then, our bionics may be so advanced, people will be able to have their entire bodies replaced(with the exception of the brain) by mechanical ones. I just gotta figure out how to freeze myself until that kind of technology and procedure are available and affordable?

That’s the next evolution stage we'll get bigger eyes, but we’re not machines.

• ...interesting fandom to become a part of

After seeing Alita, I joined the Alita cult that has 400+ members, and our numbers are growing every 2 hours and 2 minutes. Very intellectua

• I think he is a bigger fan of Alita than Jane. I have been deserted. :s

Cdognkal2 posted: »

...interesting fandom to become a part of

• Also, please do not be surprised if you see a 'told you so!!!' discussion by me once episode four is released because let us face it guys: it is going to be awful.

• I mean it has to be better than EP2 and EP3 i refuse to believe they can do worse just come on it's impossible for them to do worse when we've already hit rock bottom...Right ?

Also, please do not be surprised if you see a 'told you so!!!' discussion by me once episode four is released because let us face it guys: it is going to be awful.

• An interesting fandom indeed. You should go check out Alita: Battle Angel. It’s really good

Cdognkal2 posted: »

...interesting fandom to become a part of

• I think he is a bigger fan of Alita than Kane

Jane who? The Walking Dead who? This forum who?

I think he is a bigger fan of Alita than Jane. I have been deserted.

• From a Lily/Jane fanboy to now Alita...gotta see this for myself.?

I think he is a bigger fan of Alita than Kane Jane who? The Walking Dead who? This forum who?

• YES! GO SEE ALITA!!!

From a Lily/Jane fanboy to now Alita...gotta see this for myself.?

• Uhm... sure? I would not hold your breath.

I mean it has to be better than EP2 and EP3 i refuse to believe they can do worse just come on it's impossible for them to do worse when we've already hit rock bottom...Right ?

• No me gusta traitors!

I think he is a bigger fan of Alita than Kane Jane who? The Walking Dead who? This forum who?

• Sorry, but i’m only loyal to Alita now

No me gusta traitors!

• My heart is broken.

Sorry, but i’m only loyal to Alita now

• edited March 2019

it's impossible for them to do worse when we've already hit rock bottom...Right ?

Ok my dude, I get you and some others were dissapointed by the previous two episodes (and I understand why), but we are so far from “rock bottom”. Even if you were dissapointed, it wasn’t that bad.

I mean it has to be better than EP2 and EP3 i refuse to believe they can do worse just come on it's impossible for them to do worse when we've already hit rock bottom...Right ?

• Take Alita’s, she’d give you her heart

My heart is broken.

• Well, soon after Episode 4 comes out, my traineeship starts in April, so I'll have that to focus on for twelve months. I'm just glad that, via Telltale, I was also introduced to GOT/ASOIAF.

• For me yes it was,literally the worst episode of this season that shit felt more like a fan-fiction than a walking dead episode sorry if i don't have low standards like most people here.

it's impossible for them to do worse when we've already hit rock bottom...Right ? Ok my dude, I get you and some others were dissapo

• The whole season felt like fan-fiction actually.

For me yes it was,literally the worst episode of this season that shit felt more like a fan-fiction than a walking dead episode sorry if i don't have low standards like most people here.

• Rias when ep 3 released: ok boys the ending was pretty dissappointing and lilly felt wasted but other than that the episode was pretty ok
    Rias now: it's all over boys, all hope is lost, episodes 2 and 3 are the worst episodes of twd ever, goodbye world
    xd

For me yes it was,literally the worst episode of this season that shit felt more like a fan-fiction than a walking dead episode sorry if i don't have low standards like most people here.

• Eh, I didn't Episode 2 overall was bad. Just middling and slightly undercooked.

• Me then: the final season sucks.
    Me now: the final season sucks... a$$. ?

Rias when ep 3 released: ok boys the ending was pretty dissappointing and lilly felt wasted but other than that the episode was pretty ok R

• Nah-uh:

Take Alita’s, she’d give you her heart

• edited March 2019

For me yes it was,literally the worst episode of this season that shit felt more like a fan-fiction than a walking dead episode

What makes it feel like a fan fic to you? I’ve seen you say this before but I honestly don’t get it. Like yea, the cast is teenagers so they’re gonna act like teenagers. The romance options are subjective but ultimately aren’t forced because you don’t have to do them (I’ve played a platonic route myself and I don’t know how people could claim shit like “the romance options feel forced even if you decide to not do them” which is complete BS). I don’t understand how you could see this as a fan fic, especially if you think S2 and ANF feel better in comparison.

sorry if i don't have low standards like most people here.

Honestly it’s the other way around. People who haven’t enjoyed this season so far are definitely in the minority from what I’ve witnessed across all WD communities. Maybe you should consider that your standards are too high, or you’ve just became sick of these games which is affecting your opinion. After recently replaying all the seasons, I’ve noticed that a lot of the things that people complain about for TFS are far more abundant in S2 and ANF. I think this game delivers a substantial amount of content for 20$ and, so far, is an overall nice conclusion for Clementine’s story.

• yea i've been learning to ignore your comments

Me then: the final season sucks. Me now: the final season sucks... a$$. ?

• He’s so random I swear ?

yea i've been learning to ignore your comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.